• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

hi Ammeck and Sebulonde hop u preparing well towards ur interview. i ask for Strength from God for u all. All the best guys

Sebulonde, thanks for wishing us well. I hope our prayers and efforts would not be in vain, and do hope you have a smooth preparation and interview.

Dear House,

My hyusband and I went to pick up our medical results from Akai House Clinic and were told that the x-ray result is not given out any more. we were only given the white sealed envlope. I would like to find out if it is ok or should we go back to pick it up?

Thank you.

CN: 2010AF00031***
NL dated : 21st of March 2009
NL received:16th May 2009
Returned forms: 30th July 2009
2nd NL received: 3rd March 2010
Started medicals: 10th March 2010
Medicals completed: 31st March 2010

Dear House,

My hyusband and I went to pick up our medical results from Akai House Clinic and were told that the x-ray result is not given out any more. we were only given the white sealed envlope. I would like to find out if it is ok or should we go back to pick it up?

Thank you.

Hi Abutey,

Even when you are given the X-ray film, when you take it to the embassy, they will tell you the result is in the white seal envelope so they don't need it. Please don't bother about it for it will not be needed or collected at the embassy on your interview day. Good to know that you and your husband are preparing. All the best my dear sister.

@Ammeck09,

All the best during your interview. You will leave the embassy full of :)s and :Ds.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Thanks alexee357, we also offer our unending prayers so that your visa will be ready for you to pick on that April day.

I say a resounding amen.

@alexee357, the Lord our God will surely complete the good work he started.

Praise be the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Thanks alexee357, we also offer our unending prayers so that your visa will be ready for you to pick on that April day.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen my brother. Anytime i read London interview expirence, i feel relaxed cos i know you will definately go through. All the best bro.

Hi Alexee

Thanks a lot for your help. Will let you know the outcome of our interview but i believe we will sail through it smoothly by God's Grace. Amen.

CN: 2010AF00031***
NL dated : 21st of March 2009
NL received:16th May 2009
Returned forms: 30th July 2009
2nd NL received: 3rd March 2010
Started medicals: 10th March 2010
Medicals completed: 31st March 2010
Interview date: 14th April, 2010

I hope everyone is preparing towards receiving ur visas. And I am also seriously looking for a job. its not easy. Things have changed over the years because looking for job has become something else. I went to my first interview today at a Photo printing shop and was told by the Manager to wait until they need my service after passing bunches of skill assessment questions. Oh God help me. I also applied for another one which they gave me a number to call on Monday. I have done series of online job applications but not heard feedback. At least I have interview experience now, so thats a step ahead. To God Be The Glory..............

I hope everyone is preparing towards receiving ur visas. And I am also seriously looking for a job. its not easy. Things have changed over the years because looking for job has become something else. I went to my first interview today at a Photo printing shop and was told by the Manager to wait until they need my service after passing bunches of skill assessment questions. Oh God help me. I also applied for another one which they gave me a number to call on Monday. I have done series of online job applications but not heard feedback. At least I have interview experience now, so thats a step ahead. To God Be The Glory..............

like i posted some weeks back, you will be fine and of course you will have better oppurtunities and offers ----- just for you to choose.

thanks bro. I really appreciate it. And I am praying for you to make it in the name of Jesus.....Amen
To God Be The Glory.......

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen my brother. Anytime i read London interview expirence, i feel relaxed cos i know you will definately go through. All the best bro.

Thanks, hopefully the whole process will be over soon, and in the end I will be shouting, jumping and singing with tears of joy.

This is the beginning, don't give up because all your efforts will not be in vain. May the good Lord crown your efforts with success.