• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hello forumites.i hav been a regular follower of this thread for d past 3months bt this is my first time of postin anything.my interview is in 2weeks time and i hav a little problem. in my international passport my middle name comes b4 my first name.i hope dis wud nt b an issue.this is hw my names are in my form:OWIGO EMU JOHN.while in my passport its:OWIGO JOHN EMU.
Please i need ur comments on dis.

Wont be an issue.Goodluck

Hello house.hw is every1 doing.nobody even bothered 2 ask of me.why?PROPHET PHLUCK a big congratulations 2 u. I was current 4 last tuesday bt i resheduled my appointment.2 my surprise,i demanded for 4wks extra bt i was given 3 months instead.

You were remembered.Infact oga Phluck2 called me but we concluded we give you a week before raising the issue.Because i personally thought you were still celebrating.All the same thank God you are back,our mind is now at rest.I hope you can resolve all issues within the 3months?Wishing you success in advance.

Prophet Phluch and i just spoke, he is having problem with his brouser and will soon be back.

However he asked me to inform the house that the Buletin for the month of May will be fine hence he is Predicting 16,000 - 16,200.

Pls house mate I need ur advice,just entered Boston as my port of entry, every thing went on very grate,yesterday I went to the social security office to start the processing but the staff that attended to me asked me the following quest and direction,pls want to know if that is normal or it depends on the state of port of entry.
1. Have you stayed here for 3weeks?,took my international pass port checked and said you just arrived yesterday, you have to come back after 3weeks she said.

For those that have their SSN how did you go about it in the processing and how long did it take you to process?. Thanks.

Hello house.hw is every1 doing.nobody even bothered 2 ask of me.why?PROPHET PHLUCK a big congratulations 2 u. I was current 4 last tuesday bt i resheduled my appointment.2 my surprise,i demanded for 4wks extra bt i was given 3 months instead.

Jolomi,
Thank God you have come to the forum, like Gasper rightly told you, I asked after you, I even called him on his mobile to discuss your case with him as I just did not want to throw it up in the forum.
Thank God they gave you more time as you requested. God will surely see you thru.

My people this predictions are looking very good for the house especially for those who are yet to be current. I know the Lord will surely see us all thru.
I think the figures will be favorable this time given the slow rate of the last 2 bulletin.
I believe it should be btween 15,200-16200.
God help us all

This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Praise be to God... Congratulations!!! May God continue to lead, guide and guard you and your family as you embark on the next phase of your journey, amen.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Thanks my brother

@ Dumezi2010, Congrats on your arrival here. What they told you at the Social Security Administration is normal. The homeland security have to clear you and send your details to the Social Security admin before the SS office can access your name and details on their computer. I was asked to wait for 10days, I went there the 10th day and it was fine.. So maybe you should check back in 3 weeks as they suggested. Good luck to u

@ Dumezi2010, Congrats on your arrival here. What they told you at the Social Security Administration is normal. The homeland security have to clear you and send your details to the Social Security admin before the SS office can access your name and details on their computer. I was asked to wait for 10days, I went there the 10th day and it was fine.. So maybe you should check back in 3 weeks as they suggested. Good luck to u

Thanks bro! I will wait.......

Hi Guys,
I had a successful entry to the promise land on Saturday 27th of February.
I went with British Airways Via London heathrow. The flight was a smooth one.
As par the Mutallab issue, there was nothing like that at the airport (POE) as the officers were very courteous. I am currently in Dallas and everything is cool. I love this Country.....

You ask too soon. I am sure a lot of people wondered about you but decided to give you time before hassling you for a breakdown, figuring that perhaps your interview was on Friday and you wanted a breather before telling us how it went...can see you have postponed the day we get to hear your testimony... it is well.

hello good people!, arrived Boston yesterday was given what I can say the best treatment cause of my doc (dv visa) its just grate. Whishing all waiting to be current and those due for interview all the best. Wow!

Thank God for journey mercies, may that star treatment be your experience in the U.S... all the best.

Hi Guys,
I had a successful entry to the promise land on Saturday 27th of February.
I went with British Airways Via London heathrow. The flight was a smooth one.
As par the Mutallab issue, there was nothing like that at the airport (POE) as the officers were very courteous. I am currently in Dallas and everything is cool. I love this Country.....

My brother, you are welcome.

My people this predictions are looking very good for the house especially for those who are yet to be current. I know the Lord will surely see us all thru.
I think the figures will be favorable this time given the slow rate of the last 2 bulletin.
I believe it should be btween 15,200-16200.
God help us all

Prophet,

U don reappear, this your prediction the range is very wideoooo.