• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

pls house i want to know if anyone has gone for interview wit just a statement of result for university(degree) cos am a fresh graduate and my certificate is nt out yet.thanks for ur anticipated support.

pls house i want to know if anyone has gone for interview wit just a statement of result for university(degree) cos am a fresh graduate and my certificate is nt out yet.thanks for ur anticipated support.

People do go with just statement of result, better still u can get your transcript in addition.

Good Luck

prodigyy,

We need to know you better by adding your signature.

Thanks.

ferdiii,

It varies from school to school, i never attended a private university but it took me just 3 days to get mine.

Wow! Which school? I've applied for mine (N2,000) since a month ago.No strength yet to start the follow-up.It kills ur mindset. Unijos sucks at this!

My brother, d waiting don tire me. Ah!... April 2010 visa bulletin, where art thou? Praying it gives a large number of us cause to smile.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Amen!, I belive in one thing in life, God does his things in a way that will bring that lasting smile you can never get if you try to do things your self. So I will say trust in God's word he will sure bring that smile to you cause he has started the good work in you. Have faith that all I can advice all house mate for now. I aml wishing those expecting to be current the best time and those going for interview married applicants to take a whole lot of pictures it helps and every other person to say the truth,avoid fear cause it will come be bold look directly into the eye of your interviewer and dont answer the question that you are not asked. Be prayerful speak positive things about the opportunity you have now dont allow any negative thoughts to come cause it will come, when it come speak out what you want. Thanks house mate for all the advice you gave me during my time, am in BOSTON now waiting for my SSN so I can go on with other MOVES. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE THANKS.

America Is Nice, But Very Challenging. it's a Fact

Hi Guys, sorry i've been unavailable for a very long time. things get so tight here that you almost don't even have time to do some personal things. However, things have been going on well with me though challenging too as is the case with every beginner. Firstly you need to learn the culture and how things are done the U.S way to be able to go about daily activities smoothly. I've been communicating with petit though once in a while, she's even very busy now than i thought i was. I'll keep in touch and keep praying for the rest of you who are still waiting for interviews and subsequent departure.
America Is Nice, But Very Challenging, the good thing is you are being pushed to your limits to do the best in whatever you can do.
Miss you Guys!

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: NEW YORK JFK INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GEORGIA
GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 22ND DECEMBER 2009.

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

America Is Nice, But Very Challenging. it's a Fact

Hi Guys, sorry i've been unavailable for a very long time. things get so tight here that you almost don't even have time to do some personal things. However, things have been going on well with me though challenging too as is the case with every beginner. Firstly you need to learn the culture and how things are done the U.S way to be able to go about daily activities smoothly. I've been communicating with petit though once in a while, she's even very busy now than i thought i was. I'll keep in touch and keep praying for the rest of you who are still waiting for interviews and subsequent departure.
America Is Nice, But Very Challenging, the good thing is you are being pushed to your limits to do the best in whatever you can do.
Miss you Guys!

O boy i thought you have forgotten us, however welcome back. I appreciate your prayer towards those of us that are waiting to be current. Becouse you have always remembered us even why you are in the State, God will always remember you and your name will be heard all over America in Jesus name.

I miss Home, I miss Africa for real

O boy i thought you have forgotten us, however welcome back. I appreciate your prayer towards those of us that are waiting to be current. Becouse you have always remembered us even why you are in the State, God will always remember you and your name will be heard all over America in Jesus name.

Amen my brother. Of course I'll always remember members of this great forum. One can't forget so suddenly the hands that feed him you know. in as much as we try to get going and time keeps running away from us, we'll always come back to wish others well just as they did to us too. but like i said having the time is a challenging thing. one thing i miss for sure about home or Africa in general is the time we always have to do our things. Hanging out after work and school with pals for some bottles of stout, some soya, and hustling small , small C*** around with my guys. lol.. you know what i mean.
Here, its a different ball game. one has to re-adjust his/ her way of life totally.
I miss Home, I miss Africa for real
Phill
Atlanta, Georgia

Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!!

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA 39,200

Except:
Egypt: 23,600
Ethiopia: 22,500
Nigeria: 16,200
ASIA 16,400
EUROPE 29,250
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,200

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My people this predictions are looking very good for the house especially for those who are yet to be current. I know the Lord will surely see us all thru.
I think the figures will be favorable this time given the slow rate of the last 2 bulletin.
I believe it should be btween 15,200-16200.
God help us all

prophet phluck 16200...was the number that came out...I am beginning to suspect you sir......

Last edited by a moderator: