• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Amen!, I belive in one thing in life, God does his things in a way that will bring that lasting smile you can never get if you try to do things your self. So I will say trust in God's word he will sure bring that smile to you cause he has started the good work in you. Have faith that all I can advice all house mate for now. I aml wishing those expecting to be current the best time and those going for interview married applicants to take a whole lot of pictures it helps and every other person to say the truth,avoid fear cause it will come be bold look directly into the eye of your interviewer and dont answer the question that you are not asked. Be prayerful speak positive things about the opportunity you have now dont allow any negative thoughts to come cause it will come, when it come speak out what you want. Thanks house mate for all the advice you gave me during my time, am in BOSTON now waiting for my SSN so I can go on with other MOVES. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE THANKS.

Good things always goes to those who give away good things. Thanks for the good advice. All the best.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Ya what a good news!Atleast there is hope for our brothers and sisters with the case number 19xxx and abov.Smallacrimose,crownedvictory and all those current congrats.Dotman are you current now?
Thanks gasper for checking am not current yet few more numbers and it will be my turn; How is the preparation going? may God meet u @ d point of your need. Cheers.

Congratulation to Smalllacrimose at the least the waiting to be current is over,now is to go on to the next step where success is already awaiting your date with destiny,all the very best to you. To everyone current in this latest visa bulletin it is now time to put into action everything you have seen and learn in this house knowingly fully well that God is on your side as He Has done for all your predecessor in this house your case will not be different, go and do exploit. Cheers.

I know know oooooooo.I met with him lately but he was not looking like somebody that has a shrine somewhere.Oga Phluck2 welldone.

My people,
I can see a lot of life was brought to the forum with the issue of the latest bulletin.
I am happy for all that have become current and I wish those that are going for interviews God's mercies and best of luck for those that are yet to be current.

Congratulation to Smalllacrimose at the least the waiting to be current is over,now is to go on to the next step where success is already awaiting your date with destiny,all the very best to you. To everyone current in this latest visa bulletin it is now time to put into action everything you have seen and learn in this house knowingly fully well that God is on your side as He Has done for all your predecessor in this house your case will not be different, go and do exploit. Cheers.

Yes, yes, yes....the extra one month wait was painful...Next stage of planning has started and with God all other things will be perfected for all of us.....Now it time to start reading 88 pages of this thread again, studying and praying...It is well!!!

Hi Guys,
I had a successful entry to the promise land on Saturday 27th of February.
I went with British Airways Via London heathrow. The flight was a smooth one.
As par the Mutallab issue, there was nothing like that at the airport (POE) as the officers were very courteous. I am currently in Dallas and everything is cool. I love this Country.....

Senator, Thank God for the journey mercy. Did you travel with any local food stuff from Nigeria? Pls I want to find out how strick the airlines and immigration are with these things because I planning to replace my clothes with food stuff while I go for cloth shopping over there

Senator, Thank God for the journey mercy. Did you travel with any local food stuff from Nigeria? Pls I want to find out how strick the airlines and immigration are with these things because I planning to replace my clothes with food stuff while I go for cloth shopping over there

Hello Rumuky, i suggest that you go with Nigerian food but not much contraban so that if they indeed check you and with hold it, you wont have wasted too much money. i am in london here and have had experiences of such. some people get away with it and some don't. However, i support the idea of you not buying too much cloths from Nigeria as you will find out that you may not be able to wear most of them and you will still have to 'reshop' there.

Hi all,

please is there anyone in the house that has had his/herinterview in london? Can you please paste your experience as i will like to know if the US embassy in london grill people about certificate and education. i understand that Ayo blak had his here but there was notmuch information about that aspect. thanks all.

Hello Rumuky, i suggest that you go with Nigerian food but not much contraban so that if they indeed check you and with hold it, you wont have wasted too much money. i am in london here and have had experiences of such. some people get away with it and some don't. However, i support the idea of you not buying too much cloths from Nigeria as you will find out that you may not be able to wear most of them and you will still have to 'reshop' there.

Thanks Startop, I think I have to be moderate in every of those food items I want to take

People,
This visa process no easy oh cash wise.
It requires a lot as ticket prices are just soaring everyday o

Hi all,

please is there anyone in the house that has had his/herinterview in london? Can you please paste your experience as i will like to know if the US embassy in london grill people about certificate and education. i understand that Ayo blak had his here but there was notmuch information about that aspect. thanks all.[/QUOTE

I didnt say much because there was nothing really much to say about the interview. It was a very smooth one. I will just give u the low down of the interview now. I am here in London to study and I've already got HND in Nigeria before I came to UK to do my BSc and I am doing my final semester now. When I got to the embassy the first CO that attended to me checked all my documents and made photocopies of all. But I was surprised as he only took my WAEC certficate and returned my OND and HND certificate to me without making any copy of them, when I asked him why he said they only need my WAEC certificate. When I was called for the proper interview with another CO, he asked me to take the oath which I did and the questions he asked me was when did u come to UK, why did u come to UK, what are u doing at the moment, apart from studying what other things are u doing and I told him I'm studying and working at the same time, what type of job and i told him all because I'm doing 2 types, when would u like to go to USA. After all the questions above, he told me that I need to get another police certificate with the fingerprinting done in the UK, and also that I should ask my sponsor to give me his/her 2008 1040 federal tax return form, and that as soon as I get the 2 that I should courier it to them and he gave me the courier telephone number. I got all the documents within one week, I courier it to them and after one week I received my passport with visa stamped in it. Hope this help

Hi all,

please is there anyone in the house that has had his/herinterview in london? Can you please paste your experience as i will like to know if the US embassy in london grill people about certificate and education. i understand that Ayo blak had his here but there was notmuch information about that aspect. thanks all.

I didnt say much because there was nothing really much to say about the interview. It was a very smooth one. I will just give u the low down of the interview now. I am here in London to study and I've already got HND in Nigeria before I came to UK to do my BSc and I am doing my final semester now. When I got to the embassy the first CO that attended to me checked all my documents and made photocopies of all. But I was surprised as he only took my WAEC certficate and returned my OND and HND certificate to me without making any copy of them, when I asked him why he said they only need my WAEC certificate. When I was called for the proper interview with another CO, he asked me to take the oath which I did and the questions he asked me was when did u come to UK, why did u come to UK, what are u doing at the moment, apart from studying what other things are u doing and I told him I'm studying and working at the same time, what type of job and i told him all because I'm doing 2 types, when would u like to go to USA. After all the questions above, he told me that I need to get another police certificate with the fingerprinting done in the UK, and also that I should ask my sponsor to give me his/her 2008 1040 federal tax return form, and that as soon as I get the 2 that I should courier it to them and he gave me the courier telephone number. I got all the documents within one week, I courier it to them and after one week I received my passport with visa stamped in it. Hope this help

I arrived the US safely on monday 15th.It was a nice trip with Delta airline.
If you are carrying foodstuff make sure u declare them in the form given to you during the trip.I carried only grounded pepper,crayfish and melon.They pass the bags through a scanning machine.
Guys it is nice to enter this country with that dv visa.Wish guys who are yet to be current Godspeed and those current success in their interview.

If you are carrying foodstuff make sure u declare them in the form given to you during the trip.I carried only grounded pepper,crayfish and melon.They pass the bags through a scanning machine.
Guys it is nice to enter this country with that dv visa.Wish guys who are yet to be current Godspeed and those current success in their interview.

Thank God for journey mercy. How much did u buy ur ticket and which POE did u use?

Cheers

Please guys do i have to go to SSN office to apply because the welcome letter they gave me reads they will foward my file to the SSN office and i will receive it in 3weeks.While green card 2-3months said the immigration officer.

That is so great. You must have been one of the luckiest person on earth. I will have mine tomorrow in london. So, you can imagine the pressure - i am a bit tensed now, but God is great!

If I may look bit silly but I have one issue; I heared you are not allowed to take in any electronics item into the emabssy and that they don't provide a temporary deposit service there. Where did you put your electronics stuff if you have taken one with you? I don't live in london. Although I can avoid all the rest, i need my mobile closer so that I break, in God's name, the great news once I finish the interview.

lome

Great news

GASPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! really so HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,it wuz just like yesterday when it all started not knowing if it will happen or not,but my freind E Don Happen,U Don Dey Yankee,may God Bless u & make His face shine on you,all d very best.Cheers.:cool::cool::cool: