• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

I arrived the US safely on monday 15th.It was a nice trip with Delta airline.
If you are carrying foodstuff make sure u declare them in the form given to you during the trip.I carried only grounded pepper,crayfish and melon.They pass the bags through a scanning machine.
Guys it is nice to enter this country with that dv visa.Wish guys who are yet to be current Godspeed and those current success in their interview.

gasper,

welcome to USA

People,
This visa process no easy oh cash wise.
It requires a lot as ticket prices are just soaring everyday o

Prophet,

Please why not change your name now from Phluck2 to Prophet Phluck2. So that after this time people will always remember you as the only Prophet of our time (DV 2010 threand). I have gone through other threands none had had the liver to make any pridiction for their forum, but you did for us and it all came to pass.

So change your name so that childrean yet unborn (ie DV 2011 + ) shall know we DV2010 had a Prophet in our mist which has been translating to successes in our various interviews (i mean dedicated forumites). Even the prayers in this forum 'no get part 2' and even to our big brothers and sisters that had made it to yankee, their advise and contributions to this wonderful forum has been of great benefit to us all - Petit, Phil, danje, gasper etc i hailoooooooo.

Success for those going for their interview this month of March, you will match to your break through this month in Jesus name.

Still waiting to be current.

Prophet,

Please why not change your name now from Phluck2 to Prophet Phluck2. So that after this time people will always remember you as the only Prophet of our time (DV 2010 threand). I have gone through other threands none had had the liver to make any pridiction for their forum, but you did for us and it all came to pass.

So change your name so that childrean yet unborn (ie DV 2011 + ) shall know we DV2010 had a Prophet in our mist which has been translating to successes in our various interviews (i mean dedicated forumites). Even the prayers in this forum 'no get part 2' and even to our big brothers and sisters that had made it to yankee, their advise and contributions to this wonderful forum has been of great benefit to us all - Petit, Phil, danje, gasper etc i hailoooooooo.

Success for those going for their interview this month of March, you will match to your break through this month in Jesus name.

Still waiting to be current.

Big bros,
I hail oh.

hello everyone here. its really nice coming up here.congratulations to all the DV visa winners.well its quite unfortunate i came here quite late before my 1st interview. i have read most of the post here, u guys :petit, smalllarose,phluck,bammy etc , i must say you all are fantastic.
my case if u remember is still undergoing administrative processing till date.surprisingly i was called 2wks after my 2nd interview at about 4:15a.m by the u.s embassy.
the conversation was like this:
us interviewer- this is from us embassy pls give the phone to ur wife
me:hello my wife is not with me she is at her post at the youth service in xxxx state.i earlier said shes doing her nysc in our last interview.
us interviewer: ok, when last did u see her ,when last did u talk to her and what did u last say
me: answered all correctly
us interviewer: ok thankyou.pls dont call or disturb her.
i didnt call my wife
us interviewer: called my wife immediately
us interviewer: hello pls give the phone to ur husband. OTHER QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED WAS SIMILARLY ASKED FROM HER
wife: she anwered everything correctly thank GOD ,as she called me later to tell me they called her. then i explained to her that they called me first.
well i am still expecting the best....u guys pray for us
goodluck to u all moreso those waiting to be current.

MY CASE:
hello my wife won th dv2010 lottery. we got married after applying as singles for the dv lottery.we went for interview this feb 2010 ,without our medical report because it wasnt ready. interview went on fine as we were both interviewed seperately by the c.o. after the interview we were given a 221g letter and in it we were told to get our medicals and courtship pictures.the co asked us which day is more convinient for both of us and we chose a week later because of my job. surprisingly on that day we were taking to a seperate unit upstairs one ofter the other and we were interviewed, interrogated and asked all sorts of questions by a team called F.P.U.
requirements we were asked to bring on that day was not even collected, uptill date still not.
after the interview we were just told the embassy will get back to us on phone that i should keep my phone on all the time.
i sent a mail to the us embassy, lagos and i was replied that our case is under administrative processing.

hello everyone here. its really nice coming up here.congratulations to all the DV visa winners.well its quite unfortunate i came here quite late before my 1st interview. i have read most of the post here, u guys :petit, smalllarose,phluck,bammy etc , i must say you all are fantastic.
my case if u remember is still undergoing administrative processing till date.surprisingly i was called 2wks after my 2nd interview at about 4:15a.m by the u.s embassy.
me:hello my wife is not with me she is at her post at the youth service in xxxx state.i earlier said shes doing her nysc in our last interview.
us interviewer: ok, when last did u see her ,when last did u talk to her and what did u last say
i didnt call my wife
us interviewer: hello pls give the phone to ur husband. OTHER QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED WAS SIMILARLY ASKED FROM HER
wife: she anwered everything correctly thank GOD ,as she called me later to tell me they called her. then i explained to her that they called me first.

MY CASE:
hello my wife won th dv2010 lottery. we got married after applying as singles for the dv lottery.we went for interview this feb 2010 ,without our medical report because it wasnt ready. interview went on fine as we were both interviewed seperately by the c.o. after the interview we were given a 221g letter and in it we were told to get our medicals and courtship pictures.the co asked us which day is more convinient for both of us and we chose a week later because of my job. surprisingly on that day we were taking to a seperate unit upstairs one ofter the other and we were interviewed, interrogated and asked all sorts of questions by a team called F.P.U.
requirements we were asked to bring on that day was not even collected, uptill date still not.
after the interview we were just told the embassy will get back to us on phone that i should keep my phone on all the time.
i sent a mail to the us embassy, lagos and i was replied that our case is under administrative processing.

fiso,

Don't panic it will be ok. From your post, i am quite confidence that both of you will get the visa. Also commit verything in the hand of God and it shall be well with you in Jesus name.

One love

i didnt call my wife

MY CASE:

we'll keep praying for you and your wife....It is well

i didnt call my wife

MY CASE:

Fiso,
Do not worry yourself as only God that orders the steps of the righteous. You case is a success according to God's convenant with this forum. You have been very consistent so far and they have seen it, as far as your medicals are ok and transmitted to the US embassy the next call will be to go pick up tour visas.
The forum is behind you solidly in prayers.
Best of luck as we await your final success story

great fiso, that looks great
we also applied as singles, but no interrogation as we share our kids together.
our energies are with you!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack Obama, under pressure to keep a campaign promise to revamp U.S. immigration policy, embraced a "promising, bipartisan framework" on Thursday offered by two senior senators.

Obama said the proposal by Democrat Charles Schumer and Republican Lindsey Graham, which features a new identification card for U.S. citizens and legal immigrants who want a job, "can and should be the basis for moving us forward."

In an article posted online by The Washington Post, Schumer and Graham wrote "our immigration system is badly broken" and outlined a four-point plan to fix it.

In addition to the high-tech identification cards, they called for: bolstering border security, creating a new process for admitting temporary workers, and implementing a "tough but fair path to legalization for those already here."

While Obama has scrambled the past year to overhaul the healthcare system, immigration reform advocates complain he's failed to advance their issue.

In 2007, Congress rejected Republican President George W. Bush's plan to revamp immigration policy -- a heated issue that divided Americans in advance of the 2008 congressional and presidential elections.

Obama promised during his 2008 White House campaign to promptly tackle immigration, but critics complain that he has failed to do so.

Obama met last week with Schumer and Graham, and the White House said a sweeping agreement dealing with as many as 12 million illegal immigrants was unlikely to get through Congress without support from both parties. Such a measure would have difficulty advancing before November's congressional election.

ID CARD

A key provision in the Schumer-Graham proposal is a new high-tech, fraud-proof card that would feature a biological identifier, like fingerprints.

Employers would be required to swipe the card through a machine to confirm the person's identity and immigration status. Those who fail to comply would face fines, and repeat offenders could end up in prison.

Schumer and Graham also called for increased border patrols and bolstered domestic enforcement.

For the millions of illegal immigrants already in the United States, the senators suggested a path forward.

"They would be required to admit they broke the law and to pay their debt to society by performing community service and paying fines and back taxes," they wrote in the Post.

"These people would be required to pass background checks and be proficient in English before going to the back of the line of prospective immigrants to earn the opportunity to work toward lawful permanent residence," the two senators added.

The framework makes no mention of requiring illegal immigrants to return to their homeland and reapply for admission to the United States.

"Senators Schumer and Graham have produced a promising, bipartisan framework," Obama said in his statement.

"My administration will be consulting further with the senators on the details ... but a critical next step will be to translate their framework into a legislative proposal, and for Congress to act at the earliest possible opportunity."

(Editing by David Alexander and Chris Wilson)

Hi guys I sent a mail to kcc wanting to find out the date of my interview and I got this reply.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of
your visa processing. If your case number is current and has completed
processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail.
Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the
current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th
day of each month.

My case is current for may and I sent my forms backs in june. Guys please advice.

Hi guys I sent a mail to kcc wanting to find out the date of my interview and I got this reply.

day of each month.

My case is current for may and I sent my forms backs in june. Guys please advice.

day of each month.

call them, maybe someone on the phone can explain to you why you got that response/email.

Last edited by a moderator:

day of each month.

My CN is also current for May and I emailed KCC on 17 March. Their response was that my interview had been scheduled for 4 May and the letter had been sent 12 March.

My CN is very low though for those current in May so perhaps if yours if closer to the cut off number, they are still organising the interview dates?

I would either call or wait another week and try emailing again.

Congrats to those that have gotten their visa already and those in the U.S already.does anyone know if they have announced results for 2011?

Hi guys I emailed kcc for the date of my interview and this is the reply I got.

day of each month.

KCC/rch
Public Inquiry
Serco Inc./Kentucky Consular Center
Williamsburg, Kentucky
KCCDV@state.gov
(606) 526-7500

I sent my forms back to kcc in june. Guys wat do u think

Hi guys I emailed kcc for the date of my interview and this is the reply I got.

day of each month.

KCC/rch
Public Inquiry
Serco Inc./Kentucky Consular Center
Williamsburg, Kentucky
KCCDV@state.gov
(606) 526-7500

I sent my forms back to kcc in june. Guys wat do u think

call them on phone first.