• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

call them on phone first.

wait a little while, your forms are okay so you should get your postal mail (and you will get 2nl from KCC and the package you need from your country's embassy/consulate)
then all info is there.

It could take as long as the beginning of May before getting it. Start collecting all documents so you are prepared when the letter arrives.
Calling KCC in a couple of weeks might also be advisable if you're really eager to find out the interview date

good luck, be patient and prepare so you will have an easy process

wait a little while, your forms are okay so you should get your postal mail (and you will get 2nl from KCC and the package you need from your country's embassy/consulate)
then all info is there.

It could take as long as the beginning of May before getting it. Start collecting all documents so you are prepared when the letter arrives.
Calling KCC in a couple of weeks might also be advisable if you're really eager to find out the interview date

good luck, be patient and prepare so you will have an easy process

it takes a long time to receive your mail in some countries, especially Nigeria. So getting an e-copy of your 2NL is not a bad idea.

ALHAMDULILLAH, I ARRIVED WASHINGTON DC SAFELY YESTERDAY *19 MARCH 2010*......MEN THIS YANKEE NA WA O, ITS STILL LIKE A DREAM..... I REMEMBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST NL, NOW I AM HERE, THIS IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GOD.
ITS A BIT CHILL HERE, BUT OK, SUNNY ALSO. NICE CLEAR WEATHER..... LIGHT NEVER BLINK SINCE YESTERDAY O, VERY CLEAN STREETS.. NO OKADA, NO PURE WATER....MEN----- AM SHORT OF WORDS, WISH U ALL SUCCESS IN UR INTERVIEWZ, GUYZ WAITING TO BE CURRENT MAKE UNA no worry u shall all become current b4 SEPT, Amen.

Qatar, na real five star airline o, food like we were at sheraton or Eko hotel..... Qatar is Really Really nice, inflight entertainment wonderful over 200 movies/music......Would fly with them over and over again. Later Guyz.

Hi smalllacrimose looking at ur details u said u received ur 2 nl already. Did u receive it via post or wat pls let me know. Thanks

Yes via post, but it came fast because of where i live. I know it will take a while to reach Nigeria. They sent it on the 17th March, and it was received on the 19th March.

ALHAMDULILLAH, I ARRIVED WASHINGTON DC SAFELY YESTERDAY *19 MARCH 2010*......MEN THIS YANKEE NA WA O, ITS STILL LIKE A DREAM..... I REMEMBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST NL, NOW I AM HERE, THIS IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GOD.
ITS A BIT CHILL HERE, BUT OK, SUNNY ALSO. NICE CLEAR WEATHER..... LIGHT NEVER BLINK SINCE YESTERDAY O, VERY CLEAN STREETS.. NO OKADA, NO PURE WATER....MEN----- AM SHORT OF WORDS, WISH U ALL SUCCESS IN UR INTERVIEWZ, GUYZ WAITING TO BE CURRENT MAKE UNA no worry u shall all become current b4 SEPT, Amen.

Qatar, na real five star airline o, food like we were at sheraton or Eko hotel..... Qatar is Really Really nice, inflight entertainment wonderful over 200 movies/music......Would fly with them over and over again. Later Guyz.

Alhaji Danje, congratulations.....Final step has been taken....Please dont forget those of us that are still waiting here

Welcome brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratts danje have a blessed stay.

Danje,

welcome to AMERICA

Last edited by a moderator:
Likely Interview Questions

what are the likely questions one may expect.
this o level questions is another issue

please. forum advise

Last edited by a moderator:
Geat forumites thanks for all the good you guys are doing here and the assistnt.
I RECIEVED MY FIRST NL LATE BY OCTOBER AFTER SENDING KCC MAIL THAT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY NL THEM NOW SEND IT VIA MY E-MAIL BY OCTOBER 15 AND MY SECOND NL WAS SEND BY FEB 19 I RECIEVED SECOND NL AND NOW I HAVE BEEEN SCHEDULED BY APRIL FOR MY INTERVIEW, AND MY CASE NUMBER HAS PASS SINCE LAST YEAR MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF00011*** IS THERE STILL VISA AVAILABLE FOR ME SINCE MY CASE HAS BEEN SINCE LAST YEAR BUT I HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR VISA APPOINTMENT.

Geat forumites thanks for all the good you guys are doing here and the assistnt.
I RECIEVED MY FIRST NL LATE BY OCTOBER AFTER SENDING KCC MAIL THAT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY NL THEM NOW SEND IT VIA MY E-MAIL BY OCTOBER 15 AND MY SECOND NL WAS SEND BY FEB 19 I RECIEVED SECOND NL AND NOW I HAVE BEEEN SCHEDULED BY APRIL FOR MY INTERVIEW, AND MY CASE NUMBER HAS PASS SINCE LAST YEAR MY CASE NUMBER IS 2010AF00011*** IS THERE STILL VISA AVAILABLE FOR ME SINCE MY CASE HAS BEEN SINCE LAST YEAR BUT I HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR VISA APPOINTMENT.