• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

My people this predictions are looking very good for the house especially for those who are yet to be current. I know the Lord will surely see us all thru.
I think the figures will be favorable this time given the slow rate of the last 2 bulletin.
I believe it should be btween 15,200-16200.
God help us all

Prophet phluck2,

Na wa o. U always get it right. I wonder how u do. Congrats to those who r current. I thank almihhty Alah for everythin

Hello House,

Congratulations to all those who are current. I am happy for you guys... Goodluck in your upcoming interview and may God crown your efforts with success...

prophet phluck 16200...was the number that came out...I am beginning to suspect you sir......

O boy, the guy dey surprise me. Like u said i am begining to suspect him. Like say i no know him i for say na former KGB undercover.

Most important thing is that the bulletin is now moving and it must surely gets to our turne in Jesus Name.

prophet phluck 16200...was the number that came out...I am beginning to suspect you sir......

smallla,

You are now happy, congratssss and go and possess your possession.

For those that are current for May, i am wishing you all successful interview. Remember that God is always with us in this forum.

One love

Guyz am really beginin 2 suspect dis phluck guy o. Phluck, is it dat u Mathematically calculate it or wot. Anywaiz i'll say u are such a good "guesser". Nice One.

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA 39,200

Except:
Egypt: 23,600
Ethiopia: 22,500
Nigeria: 16,200
ASIA 16,400
EUROPE 29,250
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,200

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

smalllacrimose, I guess you are now current by this latest visa bulletin. Wishing you the very best and God's favour on your interview. And of course other members of this forum who are current by this latest visa bulletin.

Last edited by a moderator:
smalllacrimose, I guess you (he) are now current by this latest visa bulletin. Wishing you (him) the very best and God's favour on your (his) interview.

Congrats to all those that are current March-April-May.With 16,200 current in May, hopes are in good stead for those with 19,000 above aiight. Am happy for you guys.Keep pushing, you never know.

I am happy with the greate increase of visa bulletin this, i hope those of us still waiting to current do so next month, my pressure don dey grow high now my people.

got into Atlanta few days ago. here's ma tips on travel:

qatar airways for 129,200 naira to washington DC (dulles international airport, IAD..airport code, lagos is LOS)

1st we left 9ja @bout 3pm, check-in startd @ 11am n stopped @1:50pm (lagos traffic can be funny, beta leave on time), spare a few naira notes for those begi begi 9ja customs if u like.

we landed in Qatar after 6hrs(about mig night in Doha..capital of Qatar i guess), doha is 2hrs ahead of 9ja and 8hrs ahead of US.

your ticket has a provision for a hotel accomodation somewhere in the town, but they won't allow 9ja pipl...wasn't bothered. i paid 40 dollars/6hrs to stay @ onyx lounge within the airport (upstairs...2wards the far right) till the next day.

no bed, jus put sits together n sleep. u lock away ur hand luggage in lockers like those outside banks in 9ja. eat n drink all u like, take a shower n stuffs, free internet...4 desktops provided, free WiFi on phones n laptops.

jus take note of ur departure time, usually @ GATE 14 for USA bound flights, sit around there! they may not announce, i didn't hear them announce it, but startd check-in 1hr ahead.

about 13hrs flight to IAD, don't try to eat everythn u ar served...personal opinion, might get u uncomfortable. was basically eatin lightly, drinkn more n weeing..easier!

on gettin to US, come n see! queue!! 3 other airlines landed bout same time..got off the queue afta bout 1hr, they checked my customs form, my envelope, my visa n stuffs.

go straight to B Exit section (A exit section is for countries with no worries, n usually bout 3 long queues) where u will be searched, yet again!

bottom line, with that ur green passport don't expect anything less than a total search whichever airport u go to. hence, if u ar bookin an inter-state flight, give enough time. i barely made it to

my flight, i was the last on board, they were waitin for me. i landed @ 2:30pm EST and had a flight to Atlanta @ 6:40pm, yet i had to ask pipl to excuse me cos i was goin to miss my flight and

they let me "jump" the queue at check-in.

good luck guyz!

ALL THINGS ARE YOURS......AMEN!

got into Atlanta few days ago. here's ma tips on travel:

qatar airways for 129,200 naira to washington DC (dulles international airport, IAD..airport code, lagos is LOS)

1st we left 9ja @bout 3pm, check-in startd @ 11am n stopped @1:50pm (lagos traffic can be funny, beta leave on time), spare a few naira notes for those begi begi 9ja customs if u like.

we landed in Qatar after 6hrs(about mig night in Doha..capital of Qatar i guess), doha is 2hrs ahead of 9ja and 8hrs ahead of US.

your ticket has a provision for a hotel accomodation somewhere in the town, but they won't allow 9ja pipl...wasn't bothered. i paid 40 dollars/6hrs to stay @ onyx lounge within the airport (upstairs...2wards the far right) till the next day.

no bed, jus put sits together n sleep. u lock away ur hand luggage in lockers like those outside banks in 9ja. eat n drink all u like, take a shower n stuffs, free internet...4 desktops provided, free WiFi on phones n laptops.

jus take note of ur departure time, usually @ GATE 14 for USA bound flights, sit around there! they may not announce, i didn't hear them announce it, but startd check-in 1hr ahead.

about 13hrs flight to IAD, don't try to eat everythn u ar served...personal opinion, might get u uncomfortable. was basically eatin lightly, drinkn more n weeing..easier!

on gettin to US, come n see! queue!! 3 other airlines landed bout same time..got off the queue afta bout 1hr, they checked my customs form, my envelope, my visa n stuffs.

go straight to B Exit section (A exit section is for countries with no worries, n usually bout 3 long queues) where u will be searched, yet again!

bottom line, with that ur green passport don't expect anything less than a total search whichever airport u go to. hence, if u ar bookin an inter-state flight, give enough time. i barely made it to

my flight, i was the last on board, they were waitin for me. i landed @ 2:30pm EST and had a flight to Atlanta @ 6:40pm, yet i had to ask pipl to excuse me cos i was goin to miss my flight and

they let me "jump" the queue at check-in.

good luck guyz!

ALL THINGS ARE YOURS......AMEN!

Thanks for the travel update, it will surely help us in future.

Hi guys I have a little problem bothering me on my BSc. Certificate my first name is spelt as Adesola instead of Adeshola. On every other document am taking to d embassy my first name is spelt Adeshola.
Wud this be a problem for me and do I need to take an affidavit with me even though dey don't accept affidavit. My school can't reprint certificate. I am a bit worried pls guys pls guys advise.

Hi guys I have a little problem bothering me on my BSc. Certificate my first name is spelt as Adesola instead of Adeshola. On every other document am taking to d embassy my first name is spelt Adeshola.
Wud this be a problem for me and do I need to take an affidavit with me even though dey don't accept affidavit. My school can't reprint certificate. I am a bit worried pls guys pls guys advise.

no problem at all.The transcript i took to the inteview an alphabet was also missing.It was not even raised.They consider those things typographical error.

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately

AFRICA 39,200

Except:
Egypt: 23,600
Ethiopia: 22,500
Nigeria: 16,200
ASIA 16,400
EUROPE 29,250
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,200

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ya what a good news!Atleast there is hope for our brothers and sisters with the case number 19xxx and abov.Smallacrimose,crownedvictory and all those current congrats.Dotman are you current now?

Guyz am really beginin 2 suspect dis phluck guy o. Phluck, is it dat u Mathematically calculate it or wot. Anywaiz i'll say u are such a good "guesser". Nice One.

I know know oooooooo.I met with him lately but he was not looking like somebody that has a shrine somewhere.Oga Phluck2 welldone.

Ya what a good news!Atleast there is hope for our brothers and sisters with the case number 19xxx and abov.Smallacrimose,crownedvictory and all those current congrats.Dotman are you current now?

Yes my brother gasper, there must be hope for usoooo. Prophet Phluck told me he met you lately, all of us must surelly meet some day in Yankee

Andyj how far, hope u good. Did u get my msg. Holla back on dat my numba.
What abt d inflight entertainment on the flight and d flight 4rm Qatar 2 U.S, Was it on a bigger Aircraft.

no problem at all.The transcript i took to the inteview an alphabet was also missing.It was not even raised.They consider those things typographical error.

Thanks gasper2000 I feel better knowing someone went thru exactly d same thing. Wat if d issue is raised I wud just explain to dem dat it is a typo error. Thanks