• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

my brothers and sisters yet to be current, we are still very much in prayer with you people.With God everything will be fine.The time may differ, but we shall all get there by His grace.

CONGRATULATION
To our very own prophet Phluck2 i greatly rejoice with you all your selfless service to this honourable house was greatly rewarded,well done rejoice and enjoy,he that begins a good work in you will complete it,as for the next level He will Provide 4 u.again congratulation.

Thanks a lot Dotman

Finally! glad this is coming cos I have waited and waited for this good news from u Phluck... my big brov, God is true to His promises, happy for u, how we go wash am?

Thanks a lot Petit, I am grateful for all the prayers. God in heaven will surely reward you bountifully

There is nothing as refreshing as that word CONGRATULATIONS!WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES.It is a beautiful word that one wants to keep hearing all the time.
Phluck2, i join the CO in welcoming you to the States.All the best,we shall meet there soon!

My one and only prayer worrior, thanks for the congratulatory message

My dear forumites this is exactly how the interview went.
Got to the embassy at about 6:51am
Went through the first gate where we were issued the DV number 20.
We were then directed to seat and when to get checked in.
Mean while on the advise of Petit, Danje, Gasper et al that the place is always very cold I wore a jacket but men heat nearly kill una brother oh
We got checked in by 7:21 am
Went across the road and through the second check in by 7:40am
And the third and final check in around 7:45am
We went in and got seated.
We were called to window 10 by a Nigerian at about 8:10am and they requested for our documents.
As the lady was going thru she asked if we had paid the visa fees, I quickly went outside to pay.
My people I paid in US dollars and for a family of four I paid 3,100 USD.
My people as I was handing out the money (USD) I dey fire prayers follow am...say this money must not go in vain but for that which I am paying it for. (DV Visa).
I went back in submitted the passport and sat down.
At about 8:40am the Asian lady started the interviews and called a lady to the window 11. My people I could only hear when they asked for her date of birth and she paused for a while before answering, I was even surprised. Then she was asked for her family (husband and Children), she was now explaining that her house help will not follow then to the US.
The Co asked her how many people they paid for and she answered just her self and could not pay for any other person cos of finance and she was alone.
They the we were called to window 13 and the next thing I heard was she was not qualified.
My people then to ours.
CO: Where is the family
US: we are all here
CO: how old is ur first daughter cos she looks grown
My daughter: I am three
CO: She asked us to raise our hands for the oath and then the finger prints.
CO: Asked me to go and sit down and my wife continued.
CO:what is ur name
my wife:blah
CO:how old are you
My wife: Blah Blah Blah
CO: When did you finish
CO: Your highest qualification
CO: what did you study
CO: Laughs
CO: Was your course very difficult for you
CO:What is statistics
My wife: smiled
CO: Did you do a degree project? can you tell me about it?
CO: Did you do NYSC
CO: where did you serve
CO: What did u teach
CO: Can I see your photographs
Trust us we brought loads of albums and when she saw all the albums she asked us not to bother.
CO: saw just about 7 and she was satisfied and asked us to keep them
CO: Smiles, give me a minute while you call your family.
CO: CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
My people that was the magic as God has shown us once again that HIS convenant with us is SUCCESS

My sincere Grattitude to God almighty for His mercies, to livewire for starting this DV 2010 thread, to Petit, Gasper, Joequi, Bammyrichie, Solaonil, Favor2me, Ajaylagos,smalllacrimose, Dotman, Waheed, Ferdiii, Dumezi2010 and all others that I couldn't remember due to excitement.
Thank you and may the good Lord meet you at the point of your needs.
See you all in the Land of Hope USA.

phluck2 congratulation as u join those of us waiting to fly to d state

@petit, abeg o which evening lessons u dey take o maybe I can do it here in chicago too. Moreover I got my SSN on FEB 26th too, I applied for it a week ago. Will start job hunting from monday onward.

hi waheed i had u are in chicago am also living 4 chicago soonest hope 2 see u wen i get there u can pm me enjoy ur self

hello my wife won th dv2010 lottery. we got married after applying as singles for the dv lottery.we went for interview this feb 2010 ,without our medical report because it wasnt ready. interview went on fine as we were both interviewed seperately by the c.o. after the interview we were given a 221g letter and in it we were told to get our medicals and courtship pictures.the co asked us which day is more convinient for both of us and we chose a week later because of my job. surprisingly on that day we were taking to a seperate unit upstairs one ofter the other and we were interviewed, interrogated and asked all sorts of questions by a team called F.P.U.
requirements we were asked to bring on that day was not even collected, uptill date still not.
after the interview we were just told the embassy will get back to us on phone that i should keep my phone on all the time.
till date no phone call.
i sent a mail to the us embassy, lagos and i was replied that our case is under administrative processing.
1. is this a routine way for everyone?
2. how long does it take for the ADMIN. PROCESSING?
3. Is there something hidden we were not told?
pls urgent help is needed as per what next to do
thankyou to every that can help as soon as possibleHOME
CASE NUMBER:2010AF00013XXX
NL RECEIVED:3rd may 2009
CONFIRMATION VIA KCC:
SECOND LETTER SENT: 10th may 2009
SECOND LETTER RECEIVED: feb 8 2010
MEDICAL STARTED:feb 9 2010
MEDICAL COMPLETED: feb 11 2010
INTERVIEW FIRST: FEB 10, 2010
INTERVIEW F.P.U: FEB 18, 2010
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL: STILLWAITING, ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING
VISA COLLECTED : STILL WAITING.

thankyou SMALLLACRIMOSE,
we got married before my wife recieved the first notification letter. we applied for dv 2010 as singles.
we were taking upstairs by the fpu team and asked series of personal questions seperately , though similar which we answered thesame to the best of my knowledge.
thankyou your reply is awaited

hello my wife won th dv2010 lottery. we got married after applying as singles for the dv lottery.we went for interview this feb 2010 ,without our medical report because it wasnt ready. interview went on fine as we were both interviewed seperately by the c.o. after the interview we were given a 221g letter and in it we were told to get our medicals and courtship pictures.the co asked us which day is more convinient for both of us and we chose a week later because of my job. surprisingly on that day we were taking to a seperate unit upstairs one ofter the other and we were interviewed, interrogated and asked all sorts of questions by a team called F.P.U.
requirements we were asked to bring on that day was not even collected, uptill date still not.
after the interview we were just told the embassy will get back to us on phone that i should keep my phone on all the time.
till date no phone call.
i sent a mail to the us embassy, lagos and i was replied that our case is under administrative processing.
1. is this a routine way for everyone?
2. how long does it take for the ADMIN. PROCESSING?
3. Is there something hidden we were not told?
pls urgent help is needed as per what next to do
thankyou to every that can help as soon as possibleHOME
CASE NUMBER:2010AF00013XXX
NL RECEIVED:3rd may 2009
CONFIRMATION VIA KCC:
SECOND LETTER SENT: 10th may 2009
SECOND LETTER RECEIVED: feb 8 2010
MEDICAL STARTED:feb 9 2010
MEDICAL COMPLETED: feb 11 2010
INTERVIEW FIRST: FEB 10, 2010
INTERVIEW F.P.U: FEB 18, 2010
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL: STILLWAITING, ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING
VISA COLLECTED : STILL WAITING.

thankyou SMALLLACRIMOSE,
we got married before my wife recieved the first notification letter. we applied for dv 2010 as singles.
we were taking upstairs by the fpu team and asked series of personal questions seperately , though similar which we answered thesame to the best of my knowledge.
thankyou your reply is awaited

Hi Fiso,

I think this is the 3rd time you posted the same inquiry. I certainly understand your feelings & I share with you. I probably would have felt the same. But the fact is that you joined this forum a little late, otherwise you would be a bit calm. Administrative processing is not the same as denial, they only wanna confirm the truth in your presentations, so fear not my dear.

You can't get a better response than what Smallacrimose and Petit told you. If the answers of you and your wife tallies and your papers are o.k, take it easy and be expecting a favorable response from them, fear not brother.

Good luck.

New to this Thread

Hello everyone, i am new to this thread and have been following it for sometime now and wish to express my sincere appreciation to all those who have been contributing immensely.

First and foremost, my husband happen to be a lucky winner for the 2010 dv lottery. We received the 2nd NL yesterday and realised that our son, whom we had 2 weeks after posting the 1st NL was not included as a beneficiary eventhough we forwarded the necessary information to KCC and even received a confirmation that it would be added to our case. I would like to know from anyone:

1. Can we take the necessary documents to the embassy on the day of the interview and explain it to the CO?
2. During the interview, when one is asked to sign the signature, do u sign ur signature or write ur full name. I am asking this b'cos nervouseness could cause your signature to change and can't it affect you?
3. Our son is only 9months old. Would he be required to do the madicals and do we need his passport to start with medicals?

thank you.

2010AF00031xxx
1st NL received in May, 2009
sent 1st NL to KCC in June 2009
received confirmation from DHL after 3days
sent email to KCC in June, 2010
received confirmation of reciept and addition from KCC
started police report on 26/2/2010
2nl recieved 3/3/2010
to pick up police report on 16/3/2010
yet to start medicals

New to this Thread

Hello everyone, i am new to this thread and have been following it for sometime now and wish to express my sincere appreciation to all those who have been contributing immensely.

First and foremost, my husband happen to be a lucky winner for the 2010 dv lottery. We received the 2nd NL yesterday and realised that our son, whom we had 2 weeks after posting the 1st NL was not included as a beneficiary eventhough we forwarded the necessary information to KCC and even received a confirmation that it would be added to our case. I would like to know from anyone:

1. Can we take the necessary documents to the embassy on the day of the interview and explain it to the CO?
2. During the interview, when one is asked to sign the signature, do u sign ur signature or write ur full name. I am asking this b'cos nervouseness could cause your signature to change and can't it affect you?
3. Our son is only 9months old. Would he be required to do the madicals and do we need his passport to start with medicals?

thank you.

2010AF00031xxx
2nl recieved 3/3/2010
yet to start medicals

Hello Abutay,

Congratulations to your family and you are welcome.

1. YES, make a print-out of the mails you sent to KCC and their reply concerning the birth of your child. Thank God you informed them of the birth, so it should be treated as an error on the part of KCC. It shouldn’t be a problem.

2. There’s no two ways about it. Your hubby just have to help himself by being calm to sign his REGULAR SIGNATURE. Talk to him to be calm. He has to sign.

3. I’m not sure about the medicals; other members will response to that. But since he’s just 9 months, I don’t think he needs a separate Int’l passport.

New to this Thread

thank you.

2010AF00031xxx
2nl recieved 3/3/2010
yet to start medicals

You have no problem, just go with all the document of your child. Thank God that you sent a mail to KCC informing them of the new arrival/addition. The mail will be inside the 1st NL you sent to KCC from there the CO will sight it and of course ask some questions.

You also need an international passport for your son, my son was also 9 months when we did one for him.

As for the medical for your child he needs it just like you the parents, so please also take to him for the medical at the designated hospital in your conutry approved by the US Embassy.

Our experience forumites will educate you as per the signing of the form before interview starts, the most recent - Prophet Phluck2 over to you.

New to this Thread

thank you.

2010AF00031xxx
2nl recieved 3/3/2010
yet to start medicals

You have no problem, just go with all the document of your child. Thank God that you sent a mail to KCC informing them of the new arrival/addition. The mail will be inside the 1st NL you sent to KCC from there the CO will sight it and of course ask some questions.

You also need an international passport for your son, my son was also 9 months when we did one for him.

As for the medical for your child he needs it just like you the parents, so please also take to him for the medicals at the designated hospital in your conutry approved by the US Embassy.

Our experience forumites will educate you as per the signing of the form before interview starts, the most recent - Prophet Phluck2 over to you.

Any Predictions for April 2010 bulletin

Prophet Phluck, Izi, Joequi, ajaylagos, dotman, solaonil and others......what you think?

I know phluck has crossed-over but we cant do without our in-house prophet

Last edited by a moderator:
You have no problem, just go with all the document of your child. Thank God that you sent a mail to KCC informing them of the new arrival/addition. The mail will be inside* the 1st NL you sent to KCC from there the CO will sight it and of course ask some questions.You also need an international passport for your son, my son was also 9 months when we did one** for him.As for the medical for your child he needs it just like you the parents, so please also take to him for the medicals at the designated hospital in your conutry approved by the US Embassy.Our experience forumites will educate you as per the signing of the form before interview starts, the most recent - Prophet Phluck2 over to you.
*The baby will go for the medicals but all they will do is check his immunizations records and just check the baby physically just to know how active he is.

Prophet Phluck, Izi, Joequi, ajaylagos, dotman, solaonil and others......what you think?

I know phluck has crossed-over but we cant do without our in-house prophet

I hope prophet phluck2 wud have time make his predictions bcos the exictment will still be huge. I am making my own prediction based on previous years. I am thinking it might b anywhere from 16000 cos there always a huge Change for the month of may. Dat is just wat I think. Any other predictions people?.