• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

congratulation to all the people that had a successful interview in feb. and to those people in march.. God will do it for all of you amen
Plucks this is ur march........ we are waiting for ur testimony
HPY NEW MONTH

Bammyrichie,
Thanks for the prayers, yes this is my march and God is doing wonders already.

Wishing our forumites that will be going for their interview this month a SUPER-SUCCESS in Jesus name .

Awaiting the breaking NEWS from phluck.

Its a new week and with it comes a new month. I wish all those that are going for their interviews success and those waiting for the new bulletin to be current the very best of luck.
Guys what do you think the figures will be like? any predictions?

Prophet phluck,

Why you dey do like dis, we are expecting to hear from you, instead you are asking us to predict.

Please Prophet give us the prediction.

Dear all I need your help:

I am supposed to have interview in London, and just learned that my interview is scheduled in three or so weeks time. One of the countries from which I need to get a police clearance told me I can only get it in 45 working days, which is going to be a week after the date on which my interview is scheduled. Although I can get the remaining document, some at extra charge, I can't produce that police certificate on the date of my interview.

What do forum mates advice me? Shall I re-schedule the date, or just go to the interview without it, on the assumption that it doesn't result in denial but prolongs the date of issuance of the visa?

I need your help guys,

thanks

Hello Lome,

I am newly registered on this forum but i read the posts daily. i am a Nigerian but also in london but i dont know my interview date yet. (2010AF00015...) Can you please confirm your country of eligibility as i see that your case number is higher than mine but was wondering if you are from another African country. Thanks for your anticipated response.

Hello Lome,

I am newly registered on this forum but i read the posts daily. i am a Nigerian but also in london but i dont know my interview date yet. (2010AF00015...) Can you please confirm your country of eligibility as i see that your case number is higher than mine but was wondering if you are from another African country. Thanks for your anticipated response.

Startop,

Your case number is not current yet, the last buletin for Nigeria was 14,600. Just pray to be current for May, the buletin will be out this week or next.

Last edited by a moderator:
inquiry

hello my wife won th dv2010 lottery. we got married after applying as singles for the dv lottery.we went for interview this feb 2010 ,without our medical report because it wasnt ready. interview went on fine as we were both interviewed seperately by the c.o. after the interview we were given a 221g letter and in it we were told to get our medicals and courtship pictures.the co asked us which day is more convinient for both of us and we chose a week later because of my job. surprisingly on that day we were taking to a seperate unit upstairs one ofter the other and we were interviewed, interrogated and asked all sorts of questions by a team called F.P.U.
requirements we were asked to bring on that day was not even collected, uptill date still not.
after the interview we were just told the embassy will get back to us on phone that i should keep my phone on all the time.
till date no phone call.
i sent a mail to the us embassy, lagos and i was replied that our case is under administrative processing.
1. is this a routine way for everyone?
2. how long does it take for the ADMIN. PROCESSING?
3. Is there something hidden we were not told?
pls urgent help is needed as per what next to do
thankyou to every that can help as soon as possible.

Thanks Y'all in d house 4 all ur speedy replies. I have yet another question i had my police cert done a while ago cuz i dint kno how long twas going to take b4 my interview date would be set but d police cert expired and all they did was staple another one on the old one with d finger prints i had months ago they said d finger prints r still ok and they stamped it with a recent da Pls is this ok?

Hello Lome,

Hi

I am not from Nigeria.

best

Hello guyz, jus wana let u all know dat Phluck had a successful interview...really happy 4him and his family

And when He turned again the captivity of Zion, they were like they that dreamed and their mouth was full of laughter.
My dear forumites it is the Lords doing this morning when our interview was successfully granted.
The low down will follow shortly

And when He turned again the captivity of Zion, they were like they that dreamed and their mouth was full of laughter.
My dear forumites it is the Lords doing this morning when our interview was successfully granted.

CONGRATULATIONS! We can't wait for the talkscript.

My dear forumites this is exactly how the interview went.
Got to the embassy at about 6:51am
Went through the first gate where we were issued the DV number 20.
We were then directed to seat and when to get checked in.
Mean while on the advise of Petit, Danje, Gasper et al that the place is always very cold I wore a jacket but men heat nearly kill una brother oh
We got checked in by 7:21 am
Went across the road and through the second check in by 7:40am
And the third and final check in around 7:45am
We went in and got seated.
We were called to window 10 by a Nigerian at about 8:10am and they requested for our documents.
As the lady was going thru she asked if we had paid the visa fees, I quickly went outside to pay.
My people I paid in US dollars and for a family of four I paid 3,100 USD.
My people as I was handing out the money (USD) I dey fire prayers follow am...say this money must not go in vain but for that which I am paying it for. (DV Visa).
I went back in submitted the passport and sat down.
At about 8:40am the Asian lady started the interviews and called a lady to the window 11. My people I could only hear when they asked for her date of birth and she paused for a while before answering, I was even surprised. Then she was asked for her family (husband and Children), she was now explaining that her house help will not follow then to the US.
The Co asked her how many people they paid for and she answered just her self and could not pay for any other person cos of finance and she was alone.
They the we were called to window 13 and the next thing I heard was she was not qualified.
My people then to ours.
CO: Where is the family
US: we are all here
CO: how old is ur first daughter cos she looks grown
My daughter: I am three
CO: She asked us to raise our hands for the oath and then the finger prints.
CO: Asked me to go and sit down and my wife continued.
CO:what is ur name
my wife:blah
CO:how old are you
My wife: Blah Blah Blah
CO: When did you finish
CO: Your highest qualification
CO: what did you study
CO: Laughs
CO: Was your course very difficult for you
CO:What is statistics
My wife: smiled
CO: Did you do a degree project? can you tell me about it?
CO: Did you do NYSC
CO: where did you serve
CO: What did u teach
CO: Can I see your photographs
Trust us we brought loads of albums and when she saw all the albums she asked us not to bother.
CO: saw just about 7 and she was satisfied and asked us to keep them
CO: Smiles, give me a minute while you call your family.
CO: CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
My people that was the magic as God has shown us once again that HIS convenant with us is SUCCESS

My sincere Grattitude to God almighty for His mercies, to livewire for starting this DV 2010 thread, to Petit, Gasper, Joequi, Bammyrichie, Solaonil, Favor2me, Ajaylagos,smalllacrimose, Dotman, Waheed, Ferdiii, Dumezi2010 and all others that I couldn't remember due to excitement.
Thank you and may the good Lord meet you at the point of your needs.
See you all in the Land of Hope USA.

We can't wait for you to transmit the letter to the National Assembly. Oooh, slip of tongue, I mean to this house.

Mean while on the advise of Petit, Danje, Gasper et al that the place is always very cold I wore a jacket but men heat nearly kill una brother oh
We were called to window 10 by a Nigerian at about 8:10am and they requested for our documents.
As the lady was going thru she asked if we had paid the visa fees, I quickly went outside to pay.
My people as I was handing out the money (USD) I dey fire prayers follow am...say this money must not go in vain but for that which I am paying it for. (DV Visa).
At about 8:40am the Asian lady started the interviews and called a lady to the window 11. My people I could only hear when they asked for her date of birth and she paused for a while before answering, I was even surprised. Then she was asked for her family (husband and Children), she was now explaining that her house help will not follow then to the US.
The Co asked her how many people they paid for and she answered just her self and could not pay for any other person cos of finance and she was alone.
They the we were called to window 13 and the next thing I heard was she was not qualified.
My people then to ours.
Trust us we brought loads of albums and when she saw all the albums she asked us not to bother.
My people that was the magic as God has shown us once again that HIS convenant with us is SUCCESS

My sincere Grattitude to God almighty for His mercies, to livewire for starting this DV 2010 thread, to Petit, Gasper, Joequi, Bammyrichie, Solaonil, Favor2me, Ajaylagos,smalllacrimose, Dotman, Waheed, Ferdiii, Dumezi2010 and all others that I couldn't remember due to excitement.

@ phluck 2, Congratulation on ur successful interview. Who won the lottery? U or ur wife?

My people then to ours.

congrats pluck2,
I'm happy for you and your family.
Your God, the good Lord will take you far if you continue to believe in Him.
Once again, congratulations to you and your family.

My people then to ours.

Congrats once again!
Men, you forked out a lot and in addition to passports, medicals and police reports. Family of four huh? From the Embassy you have learnt to moderate ur family. I bet the lady that was denied never visited here or consulted an experienced person. Hard luck! She was excluding house help and couldn't still pay for the main family members.So rough!

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats pluck2,
I'm happy for you and your family.
Your God, the good Lord will take you far if you continue to believe in Him.
Once again, congratulations to you and your family.

Thanks my brother.
My family and I do not have any other God is all our trust is in Him only.
Thanks for all the support and prayers from you and the rest of the house