• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hello Forumites,

Happy new week to everyone of us. I will surely share my sucess story before this week ends because this is my week. Please I need your Prayers ooo.
Regards

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-17/02/2010
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-WAITING

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

To you and everybody that will be going for their interview this week,success must come your ways in JESUS name

Hello house, am wishing you goodluck especially those who are yet to be current. @ Phluck, i cant wait to hear your great success story

mosestaaboo,

You don't have any problem, it is very easy. Your wife should take one month leave from her office. Your guys should leave for the States, your GC and Social security number should be ready in less than one month. Your wife and baby can come back to 9ja while you stay over. She must not stay more than 6 months at a stretch in Nigeria else the Green card would be cancelled.

For you after leaving in USA for 5 years you will be America pikin (Citizen) since your wife prefer 9ja, ofcourse you will be coming to visit your family and they will be coming to visit you too.

Sir, u can't have all ur paper btw a month............... pls stop tell people that......... atleast 2month
or Petit and the rest people that have crossover what did u have to say about this?

hello Forumites,

Happy new week to everyone of us. I will surely share my sucess story before this week ends because this is my week. Please I need your Prayers ooo.
Regards

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-17/02/2010
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-WAITING

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

Favor2me,
You are favored.
Yes indeed, this is your week. You case is not going to be different from the others in this forum that have gone before you. It is SUCCESS already just go and come back with the testimonies.

Sir, u can't have all ur paper btw a month............... pls stop tell people that......... atleast 2month
or Petit and the rest people that have crossover what did u have to say about this?

bammy,

All things being equal, you can have all your papers withing a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Its true oh Bammyrichie. I've been here since Dec 2009 and am yet to get either of them. Although I changed my address at the POE and so been going to thier offices to disturb them and am still waiting for them. Wl even be in there office 2morow again. It is well.

bammy,

All things being equal, you can have all your papers withing a month.

JOEQUI, u are not in the country yet so don't argue with me pls............ no matter how all things being equal U CAN'T have it within a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
let's not get ourselves wrong, some people do get their papers within a month, some dont, each cases are different.

HOUSE................... my SSN arrived today thank God and one more to go..........GC

Bammyrichie- Yes, you can have them both in one month. It depends on your district and may be volume of applicants at that period.

We all got our SSN within 2 weeks of arrival while my wife and the kids received their GC 2 weeks later. Mine didnt come until another 5 weeks as they kept requesting for passport fotograph with correct specifications.

It is well.

JOEQUI, u are not in the country yet so don't argue with me pls............ no matter how all things being equal U CAN'T have it within a month.

My people,
lets forget about this argument and focus on our successes so far in this forum. All we have to do is give thanks to the almighty for His mercies upon our lives.

Bammyrichie, I beg to dissagree with you. You can have both your GC and SSN within a month on getting here. Mine and several others are clear examples. I and my family got ours exactly 3 weeks after we got here. A lady staying with us now arrived mid November, 2009 and in less than a month also got both her GC and SSN. It is however true that some people get theirs late. I really don't know what could be responsible for that. I am also not sure that change of address have any role to play in this because the lady staying with us also changed her own address at the POE from somewhere in Florida to our address and it did not delay her getting her cards. If you also go through some of the past posts you will find alot of people that got theirs pretty early.

I visit this site virtually everyday to see how you guys are doing( though I don't contribute) and I am happy for what God is doing for members of this forum. I congratulate those who have had successful interviews, especially those already here in the USA, and wish those yet to have their interview success in also. May God bless you all.

Bammyrichie, I beg to dissagree with you. You can have both your GC and SSN within a month on getting here. Mine and several others are clear examples. I and my family got ours exactly 3 weeks after we got here. A lady staying with us now arrived mid November, 2009 and in less than a month also got both her GC and SSN. It is however true that some people get theirs late. I really don't know what could be responsible for that. I am also not sure that change of address have any role to play in this because the lady staying with us also changed her own address at the POE from somewhere in Florida to our address and it did not delay her getting her cards. If you also go through some of the past posts you will find alot of people that got theirs pretty early.

I visit this site virtually everyday to see how you guys are doing( though I don't contribute) and I am happy for what God is doing for members of this forum. I congratulate those who have had successful interviews, especially those already here in the USA, and wish those yet to have their interview success in also. May God bless you all.

Phluck i wonder y d house is in argument o.please yall who hv bn succesful shld use dis forum 2 pray 4 we dat are soon to d hot seat.pls dat is wat i hv knwn dis forum for and nt argument.abeg make una try pray 4 us.phluck hw far.tension dey high o