• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

I got to the embassy few minutes to 6am.The security guys did their normal routine.After payments i got into the embassy interview hall at about 7:45am.About 8am i was called to submit my documents then went back to sit down to await my interview.In the course of waiting some children were just disturbing in the hall.Men i was really pissed with their disturbance becos una know na, this kind thing wen person go for, man need concentration.I was trying to do some revisions in my mind because the likes of Petit and others told us here that if your SSCE result is really good you are going to defend it.So guys i read like somebody preparing for JAMB.I no wan show myself ooooo.But guys i made 6As in my SSCE with Maths and Chem inclusive and just 2Cs so this really made me prepared so hard.But you wont believe the consular did not ask any question from my SSCE result at all(though my result was from a catholic college maybe that was why there was no doubt about it) so cases are different.I also heard in this forum several times that those guys there are trained Psychologists.That also crop up fear in me because i studied Philosohpy with so many Psychological courses in it.Worst still it was my TRANSCRIPTS i submitted because my statement of result is not out yet.So my Psychological courses were there for him to see,so i really anticipated questions from there but to my surprise the guy didnt go there at all. So this is the koko

at about 9:35am i was called to window 11.They guy here has already interviewed many IV and gave them so i was really praying to meet him.Also they were just only two interviewers in the hall today;windows 9 and window 11.The window window 9 guy interviewed many IV and one DV family in my present.Though they were successful but the guy questions were really tough so i didn’t pray to meet him.I didnt really see the nice Chinese lady and the Arab guy. I was the first DV to be interviewed by the window 11 guy. It goes thus
CO: morning
Me:morning sir
CO:Sign this form
Me:I did(hear i noticed my hand were bit shaking)
Co: finger printing
Me:i did with my fingers still uncomfortable
Co: Your name
Me:I told him
Co:Year of birth
Co: what is your highest degree
Me :B.A Philosophy
Co:What did you write in your project
Me:Globalization
Co: Tell me about it
Me: I talked
Co:how does it relate to philosophy
Me:told him it was a vis-a-vis of Nkrumah’s political philosophy
Co: did you do Eastern philosophy
Me:no
Co: I ask because i wanted you tell me the difference between Eastern Philosoph and that of the Westy;did you do western phil?
Me:Yes
Co: who is your favourite philosopher?
Me: Karl Marx
Co: why
Me:Told him about his liberation........................................
Co:I need more explanation
Me: I started givin lecture(but 4rm my judgement,it wasnt impressive because i started stammering a little in the course of doing that)
Co: are you married
Me: no
Co: do you have any child
Co: who is your sponsor?
Me: anwered
Co:what do you plan to do in the states?
Me: I anwsered
Co: If you had told me this i wouldnt have asked you that if you had a child(with a big smile on his face, he got up and went to the printer to get the paper of joy)
as i saw it, i immediately started saying hail mary in my mind.
Co:Congrats you have been found worthy to immigrate to the states.All the best in your studies!
Me: Just kept thanking him.

Guys to be frank i was really nervous during the entire process and that made my answers on things i know very well not really articulate because of anxiety.As i saw people leaving with the yellow paper.That really caused anxiety for me.So guys becareful of this.I was just lucky and the guy was just very nice.Above all it was God.I give Him the glory
Just believe in God and entrust it to Him.He will surely do it for you.I thank all of you Dotman,bammy,aywire,phluck,joequi,petit,crownedvictory,smallacrimose and others too numerous to mention. UNA THANK YOU
No much experience to share about other people i saw because i was the first dv to called to window 11 and the second to be interviewed today.I left there before 10am.SUCCESS TO THOSE GOING FOR THEIR INTERVIEW AND THOSE YET TO BE CURRENT-DOTMAN MY GUY GOD GO AM FOR YOU,MARK ME!

NO BE MY POWER,NA GOD DO AM FOR ME.HE GO DO AM FOR YOU TOO

NOT TO US,LORD,NOT TO US BUT TO YOUR NAME GIVE THE GLORY!

Buddie, congrats and welcome to the land of prosperity.

See you at the very top.....

CONGRATS!!!. I'm really happy 4 u and i want to wish u well as u take this bold step into a world of opportunities. I wish everyone in the house also a wonderfull testimonies ahed.

I got to the embassy few minutes to 6am.The security guys did their normal routine.After payments i got into the embassy interview hall at about 7:45am.About 8am i was called to submit my documents then went back to sit down to await my interview.In the course of waiting some children were just disturbing in the hall.Men i was really pissed with their disturbance becos una know na, this kind thing wen person go for, man need concentration.I was trying to do some revisions in my mind because the likes of Petit and others told us here that if your SSCE result is really good you are going to defend it.So guys i read like somebody preparing for JAMB.I no wan show myself ooooo.But guys i made 6As in my SSCE with Maths and Chem inclusive and just 2Cs so this really made me prepared so hard.But you wont believe the consular did not ask any question from my SSCE result at all(though my result was from a catholic college maybe that was why there was no doubt about it) so cases are different.I also heard in this forum several times that those guys there are trained Psychologists.That also crop up fear in me because i studied Philosohpy with so many Psychological courses in it.Worst still it was my TRANSCRIPTS i submitted because my statement of result is not out yet.So my Psychological courses were there for him to see,so i really anticipated questions from there but to my surprise the guy didnt go there at all. So this is the koko

at about 9:35am i was called to window 11.They guy here has already interviewed many IV and gave them so i was really praying to meet him.Also they were just only two interviewers in the hall today;windows 9 and window 11.The window window 9 guy interviewed many IV and one DV family in my presence.Though they were successful but the guy questions were really tough so i didn’t pray to meet him.I didnt really see the nice Chinese lady and the Arab guy. I was the first DV to be interviewed by the window 11 guy. It goes thus
Co: I asked because i wanted you to tell me the difference between Eastern Philosophy and that of the West;did you do western phil?
Me: I started givin lecture(but 4rm my judgement,it wasnt impressive because i started stammering a little in the course of doing that)
Me: answered
Me: I answered
Co: If you had told me this ealier on, i wouldnt have asked you if you had a child(with a big smile on his face, he got up and went to the printer to get the paper of joy)
Co:Congrats you have been found worthy to immigrate to the states.All the best in your studies!

Guys to be frank i was really nervous during the entire process and that made my answers on things i know very well not really articulate because of anxiety.As i saw people leaving with the yellow paper.That really caused anxiety for me.So guys becareful of this.I was just lucky and the guy was just very nice.Above all it was God.I give Him the glory
Just believe in God and entrust it to Him.He will surely do it for you.I thank all of you Dotman,bammy,aywire,phluck,joequi,petit,crownedvictory,smallacrimose and others too numerous to mention. UNA THANK YOU
No much experience to share about other people i saw because i was the first dv to called to window 11 and the second to be interviewed today.I left there before 10am.SUCCESS TO THOSE GOING FOR THEIR INTERVIEW AND THOSE YET TO BE CURRENT-DOTMAN MY GUY GOD GO AM FOR YOU,MARK ME!

Am so happy for you.It's indeed a success story.CONGRATULATIONS

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-WAITING
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-WAITING

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

Guys pls help,

I have a wife and a kid but they are not going with me now. In case i am asked whether I have as in the case of gasper2000, what should i say because i did not include them initially. I've not got married as at when i entered for DV2010.

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
MEDICALS COMPLETED-17/02/2010

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

OCTOBER 2008 APPLIED FOR DV LOTTERY
JULY 2009 GOT 1ST NL
SENT BACK NL TO KCC AUGUST 2009
OCTOBER 2009 GOT MARRIED
OCTOBER 2009 UPDATED RECORD (CHANGE OF STATUS SENT KCC SCANED COPY OF MY WIFE’S DS230 AND DS122)
NOVEMBER 2009 CONFIRMED CHANGE OF STATUS FROM KCC
DECEMBER FIRST MEDICALS DONE
DECEMBER POLICE REPORT
DECEMBER 2009 BECAME CURRENT (CASE NO BELOW 7000)
JANUARY 2010 SENT AN EMAIL TO KCC ON INTERVIEW NOTIFICATION
JANUARY 2010 INTERVIEW DATE CONFIRMED BY KCC
JANUARY SECOND MEDICALS DONE
FEBUARY 2010 INTERVIEW POSITIVE
FEBUARY 2010 COLLECTED OUR VISAS
MARCH RELOCATE TO AMERICA
ADVICE
Dont ever try to be smart, make sure your documentations are real, don’t be afriad on any mistake they point out in terms of filling the forms during your interview. Be very bold,speak well,look into the eye of the interviewer,DON’T ALLOW FEAR TO CONTORL YOU though the fear will come, but be assured that for them to invite you for an interview shows that you qulify documentaryly its just for them to see you and the original docs in person that’s all.
FOR MARRIED COUPLE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LOT OF PHOTOS I MEAN PLENTY PICTURE OF YOUR WEDDING, ALL THE WEDDING PICTURES YOUR HAND CAN TOUCH JUST BRING THEM ALONG.
V ERY IMPORTANT ON YOUR PHOTOS MAKE SURE YOU ARRENGE THEM IN A WAY THAT YOU CAN EASILY FLIP IT FOR THE CO TO SEE, ITS VERY IMPORTANT.
MY INTERVIEW WENT LIKE THIS
I WAS CALLED TO GO TO CAGE 07
WENT WITH MY LOVELY WIFE
CO : SWEAR YOU SAY THE TRUTH
ME & MY WIFE : WE DO PROMISE TO SAY THE TRUTH
CO: PLACE YOUR FINGER AS DIRECTED
ME & U KNOW : DID AS DIRECTED
CO : SIGN YOUR FORMS
ME & WIFY : SIGNED
CO : TAKE ALL YOUR ORIGINALS OF DOCUMENT SUBMITED
ME : TOOK THEM AND PUT THEM AWAY
CO: I HAVE SEEN YOUR DOCUMENTS AND I BELIVE YOUR DOCS ARE GOOD ENOUGH
ME : OK
CO: IF BY ANY MEANS WE NOTICE THAT THIS MARRIAGE IS A FRUAD YOU AND YOU WIFE WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED INTO UNITED STATES
ME: OK
CO : ASKED MY SWEET WIFE TO GO TO CAGE 13 AND SIT THERE
ME: WAS QUITE DID NOT MAKE A SOUND OR MOVEMENT
CO: HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR WIFE
ME: TOLD HER
CO : WHEN DID YOU MEET HER
ME: TOLD HER THE EXACT DATE
CO: HOW COME YOU REMEMBER THE FULL DATE
ME: BECAUSE IT’S A VERY IMPORTANT DATE TO ME
CO: WHEN DID YOU PROPOSE TO HER
ME : TOLD HER
CO: WHAT DO YOUR WIFE DO
CO: I WANT YOU TO EXPANCIATE
ME: I DID VERY WELL,CAUSE MY WIFE HAVE TOLD ME
CO: WHAT DO YOU DO?
ME: IN MY MIND(I SAID I HAVE THE OPPRTUNITY TO FINISH THIS WOMAN, I SPOKE FOR ABOUT A MINT PLUS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE,I SAW SHE WAS IMPRESSED BUT DIDN’T WANT TO SHOW IT OUT,SHE WAS VERY SEVERE,SHE HAD BOUNCED MANY NV THAT SAME DAY AND A DV .
CO: CAN I SEE YOU WEDDING PHOTOS
ME: BROUGHT THEM OUT
CO: WHAT WEDDING DID YOU DO
ME: TRADITIONAL AND WHITE
CO: WHY DON’T YOU HAVE THE COURT CERTIFICATE
ME: TOLD HER IS THE SAME AS THE CHURCH WEDDING
CO: SOME PEOPLE DO THE THREE
ME: YES,BUT ITS NOT SO IN MY STATE,THE CURCH GIVES THE SAME THE COURT GIVES.
CO: LET ME SEE YOU WEDDING PICS, PLS
ME : IN MY MIND (PLS)
ME: TOLD CO I HAVE BOTH OF THEM HERE WHICH OF THEM DO YOU WANT FIRST
CO: WHITE
CO : CAN YOU PUSH IT THROUGH THE HOLE
ME: I TRIED, BUT IT COULD NOT GO THROUGH
CO: JUST SHOW THEM TO ME
ME: STARTED SHOWING IT TO HER, WAS TRYING TO LOOK AT HER WHILE I FLIP THE PHOTO BOOK
CO: DON’T LOOK AT ME JUST FLIP IT IF I HAVE ANY PROBLEM I WILL TELL YOU TO STOP.
ME: COUNTINUE TO FLIP UNTIL IT FINISHED
CO: CAN I SEE THE TRADITIONAL
ME: SURE
CO: OK
ME: DID SAME THING I DID WITH THE WHITE WEDDING PICS
CO: CONGRATULATIONS
CO: GO AND CALL YOUR WIFE
ME: CALLED MY WIFE
CO: CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE WELLCOME TO AMERICA
ME AND MY WIFE: THANKS
CO: CONGRATS
ME : E BE LIKE SAY MAKE I DO BACK FLIP WITH MY WEDDING SUIT WEY I WEAR.
CO: STARTED TYPING IN HER COMPUTER FOR ABOUT 56 SECONDS
CO: STOOD UP WENT TO PICK SOME THING FROM THE PRINTER
CO : SAT DOWN, TONY TAKE THIS TO THIS ADDRESS AND PICK YOUR VISAS, YOU WILL PAY 1250 FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE
CO: CONGRATS ONCE MORE AND SHE KEPT ON NODDING HER HEAD.
ME: TOOK IT FROM HER AND LEFT WITH MY WIFE
ME: WAS THANKING GOD FOR HIS LOVE AND FAVOUR.
GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND FAVOUR I WILL FOREVER WORSHIP YOU AS THE LORD OF MY LIFE.
AMERICA HERE WE COME FOR REAL!
NOTHING IS DIFFICULT FOR GOD TO DO,ALL YOU NEED DO IS TO BELIVE AND HAVE FAITH.
FINAL ADVICE
DON’T LIE WHEN YOU DO THEY WILL SEE IT FROM YOUR EYE IN THEIR COMPUTER THOSE GUYS ARE PHYCOLOGIST ,THEY ARE TRAINED TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. PRAY AND CONFESS WHAT YOU WANT AND IT WILL BE PERFECTED IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
THANK YOU EVERY BODY FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS IN THE FORUM IT WAS REALLY HELPFUL TO ME AND MY WIFE, THANK YOU TO THE INITIATOR OF THIS WONDERFUL FORUM IT’S A DEVINE IDEA GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD.
I WILL ALWAYS PUMP IN TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY CONTRIBUTION I CAN GIVE . THANK YOU PEOPLE AM VERY GRATE FUL, THANK YOU.
DUMEZI2010.

Thank u guys for your congratulatory words.

@ favour2me But you got married after you received your winning notification?You should have emailed them to update your case.I guess you didnt know the process then.

at about 9:35am i was called to window 11.They guy here has already interviewed many IV and gave them so i was really praying to meet him.Also they were just only two interviewers in the hall today;windows 9 and window 11.The window window 9 guy interviewed many IV and one DV family in my presence.Though they were successful but the guy questions were really tough so i didn’t pray to meet him.I didnt really see the nice Chinese lady and the Arab guy. I was the first DV to be interviewed by the window 11 guy. It goes thus
Co: I asked because i wanted you to tell me the difference between Eastern Philosophy and that of the West;did you do western phil?
Me: answered
Me: I answered
Co: If you had told me this ealier on, i wouldnt have asked you if you had a child(with a big smile on his face, he got up and went to the printer to get the paper of joy)

gasper,

Congratulationsssss, The good Lord has done it for you. Welcome to USA.

JULY 2009 GOT 1ST NL
OCTOBER 2009 GOT MARRIED
OCTOBER 2009 UPDATED RECORD (CHANGE OF STATUS SENT KCC SCANED COPY OF MY WIFE’S DS230 AND DS122)
DECEMBER POLICE REPORT
ADVICE
Dont ever try to be smart, make sure your documentations are real, don’t be afriad on any mistake they point out in terms of filling the forms during your interview. Be very bold,speak well,look into the eye of the interviewer,DON’T ALLOW FEAR TO CONTORL YOU though the fear will come, but be assured that for them to invite you for an interview shows that you qulify documentaryly its just for them to see you and the original docs in person that’s all.
FOR MARRIED COUPLE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A LOT OF PHOTOS I MEAN PLENTY PICTURE OF YOUR WEDDING, ALL THE WEDDING PICTURES YOUR HAND CAN TOUCH JUST BRING THEM ALONG.
V ERY IMPORTANT ON YOUR PHOTOS MAKE SURE YOU ARRENGE THEM IN A WAY THAT YOU CAN EASILY FLIP IT FOR THE CO TO SEE, ITS VERY IMPORTANT.
WENT WITH MY LOVELY WIFE
CO: IF BY ANY MEANS WE NOTICE THAT THIS MARRIAGE IS A FRUAD YOU AND YOU WIFE WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED INTO UNITED STATES
ME: IN MY MIND(I SAID I HAVE THE OPPRTUNITY TO FINISH THIS WOMAN, I SPOKE FOR ABOUT A MINT PLUS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE,I SAW SHE WAS IMPRESSED BUT DIDN’T WANT TO SHOW IT OUT,SHE WAS VERY SEVERE,SHE HAD BOUNCED MANY NV THAT SAME DAY AND A DV .
ME: STARTED SHOWING IT TO HER, WAS TRYING TO LOOK AT HER WHILE I FLIP THE PHOTO BOOK
CO: DON’T LOOK AT ME JUST FLIP IT IF I HAVE ANY PROBLEM I WILL TELL YOU TO STOP.
CO : SAT DOWN, TONY TAKE THIS TO THIS ADDRESS AND PICK YOUR VISAS, YOU WILL PAY 1250 FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE
GOD THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND FAVOUR I WILL FOREVER WORSHIP YOU AS THE LORD OF MY LIFE.
FINAL ADVICE
DON’T LIE WHEN YOU DO THEY WILL SEE IT FROM YOUR EYE IN THEIR COMPUTER THOSE GUYS ARE PHYCOLOGIST ,THEY ARE TRAINED TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. PRAY AND CONFESS WHAT YOU WANT AND IT WILL BE PERFECTED IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
THANK YOU EVERY BODY FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS IN THE FORUM IT WAS REALLY HELPFUL TO ME AND MY WIFE, THANK YOU TO THE INITIATOR OF THIS WONDERFUL FORUM IT’S A DEVINE IDEA GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD.
I WILL ALWAYS PUMP IN TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY CONTRIBUTION I CAN GIVE . THANK YOU PEOPLE AM VERY GRATE FUL, THANK YOU.
DUMEZI2010.

Dumezi,

The Lord is good, always give Him thanks for the successful interview for you and your wife. Congratulationsssss.

Hello everyone,
Firstly, I'd like to congratulate all those who have been successful at their interviews. God shall continue to grant all of us success in all our endeavours and especially this DV lottery that we have won. I have come to realise that if u say the truth, it shall indeed set u free and u shall receive ur visa.
I was away for a while. I have a question. Can I go for the medical examination if I have not received my 2nd letter i.e my interview letter? Pls I need someone to give me an informed answer urgently. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
JULY 2009 GOT 1ST NL
OCTOBER 2009 GOT MARRIED
DECEMBER POLICE REPORT
ADVICE
WENT WITH MY LOVELY WIFE
FINAL ADVICE
DUMEZI2010.

Hi Dumezi2010,

A very big congratulations to you & your wify. Your interview was just smooth, easy & quite despite getting married after sending you forms. You & your wife were not drilled b.cos of marriage as they did to some, congrats man.

Gasper2000, ny good guy, am really happy for u and congratulation.............. Welcome to the united state of winners and successful interview.....................
See u soon

Hello everyone,
Firstly, I'd like to congratulate all those who have been successful at their interviews. God shall continue to grant all of us success in all our endeavours and especially this DV lottery that we have won. I have come to realise that if u say the truth, it shall indeed set u free and u shall receive ur visa.
I was away for a while. I have a question. Can I go for the medical examination if I have not received my 2nd letter i.e my interview letter? Pls I need someone to give me an informed answer urgently. Thanks.
CHECK UR INBOX COS I HAVE REPLYED U MSG. no u can't go for the medical without the date of ur interview, so u can alone go when u have the date from KCC via ur email and the 2nd notification letter.......... Good luck

Guys pls help,

I have a wife and a kid but they are not going with me now. In case i am asked whether I have as in the case of gasper2000, what should i say because i did not include them initially. I've not got married as at when i entered for DV2010.

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
MEDICALS COMPLETED-17/02/2010

brother just stay with the ideal that you are not married yet since u have conclude that ur wie abd kids is not going with you yet............... but it will take a longer time before they will be able to join you overthere but u CAN ALWAYS VISIT ONCE U HAVE UR GREEN CARD and the ticket cash. Good luck
i like ur ideal it save u of some stress and update with KCC