• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

COME AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE

I rejoice with you Gasper congratulation on your successful visa interview the road was rough but through it all God Has shown Himself as Faithful,enjoy His manifold blessing.Cheers

yours is also on the way bro. how are u doing overthere?

a big congratulation to all those that have had a successful interview laterly. Welcome on board and good luck with the rest of the process.

Hello Houses kindly advice me because I intend to travel by march and my wife do not want to travel with me for the sake of her job and my only child for now is 1+ year. what should I do?.

brother just stay with the ideal that you are not married yet since u have conclude that ur wie abd kids is not going with you yet............... but it will take a longer time before they will be able to join you overthere but u CAN ALWAYS VISIT ONCE U HAVE UR GREEN CARD and the ticket cash. Good luck
i like ur ideal it save u of some stress and update with KCC

thanks bro. I will stay with that idea.

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-17/02/2010
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-WAITING

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

Hello Houses kindly advice me because I intend to travel by march and my wife do not want to travel with me for the sake of her job and my only child for now is 1+ year. what should I do?.

mosestaaboo,

You don't have any problem, it is very easy. Your wife should take one month leave from her office. Your guys should leave for the States, your GC and Social security number should be ready in less than one month. Your wife and baby can come back to 9ja while you stay over. She must not stay more than 6 months at a stretch in Nigeria else the Green card would be cancelled.

For you after leaving in USA for 5 years you will be America pikin (Citizen) since your wife prefer 9ja, ofcourse you will be coming to visit your family and they will be coming to visit you too.

Congrats to all the recent winners and goodluck to those going for interviews.May God complete his good work in your life. As for we that applied for 2011,its time to get nervous. I think i have to start checking my p.o box once a week as soon we enter March!

jolomi and phluck2

u guys own will not be different.Una go make am.We are waiting for the success story once again.Try to be calm during the interview proceedures.Success!

here is wishing all the guys going for interview in the coming weeks all the very best,he has brought you this far he will see you through,phluck2[ and jolomi ur case will not be different we will celebrate with you.all the best guys./b]

here is wishing all the guys going for interview in the coming weeks all the very best,he has brought you this far he will see you through,phluck2[ and jolomi ur case will not be different we will celebrate with you.all the best guys./b]

Dotman thanks a million and pls keep praying for us

Congrats to those who had successful interview and those waitin to be interviewed. To those of us still waiting to be current Almighty Allah will do it for us.

thanks dotman,please do not cease d prayers.let it continue.
Not to us Lord bt to ur name be d glory.

Congrats to those who had successful interview and those waitin to be interviewed. To those of us still waiting to be current Almighty Allah will do it for us.

As the new week is here, I wish all those that are going for their interviews success and those still waiting to be current just keep faith as you will be current soon.
We pray that this forum will be bubbling in the next week with testimonies.
Best of luck

hello Forumites,

Happy new week to everyone of us. I will surely share my sucess story before this week ends because this is my week. Please I need your Prayers ooo.
Regards

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-17/02/2010
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-WAITING

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"