• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Guys,my interview will be january.Do you think I should start my medical now, what are the processes, what are amount to pay things like that.may almighty God crown us victory during our interviews. Amen

Guys,my interview will be january.Do you think I should start my medical now, what are the processes, what are amount to pay things like that.may almighty God crown us victory during our interviews. Amen

Waheed, how did get to know that your interview will be in january, have you known your interview date cos I have written to KCC but was told that my forms have been acceptable for the next process and date of interview will be communicated via my mail box. My CN was current in October even though I submitted my forms in July. I will really appreciate your feed back

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they are going to doubt your wedding, but proove them wrong by going with alot of pictures, even while u were courting, family pictures and of course they're going to ask you very sensitive questions that only genuine couples would answer correctly. Just make sure every document you present to them is authentic. Also Read some other Nigerian threads, you'll find out that there were some people like you who got married after DV lottery or even after receiving NL that were successful, so goodluck

thanks petit, i knew i cud relay on u for a speedy & helpful reply. my problem is Pictures are typical..been thinking of what else to take along to prove the legality of the relationship.

another question, is there a way we can commence medicals witout receiving the 2nd NL? KCC says they are processing our docs and case# bacame current in November. also how many days does it take to complete your medicals? thanks alot for ur help.

thanks petit, i knew i cud relay on u for a speedy & helpful reply. my problem is Pictures are typical..been thinking of what else to take along to prove the legality of the relationship.

another question, is there a way we can commence medicals witout receiving the 2nd NL? KCC says they are processing our docs and case# bacame current in November. also how many days does it take to complete your medicals? thanks alot for ur help.

Medicals takes minimum of 2weeks. I dont understand wot u mean by typical. If u hav ur wedin pics jus take 'em along.

Please I really want to know if the Affidavit Of Support is compulsory for married person

while it's not mandatory, it appears that they request it of quite a number of married folk. If you can get one, do so. otherwise, pray and go believing that you will succeed

no it's to early to start your medicals. as far as i know, they want the results to be as current as possible. wait till you have about 6 weeks to your interview to start your medicals. the cost is N17,560 for adults. (the 60 bucks on top is what they charged me for the form... :rolleyes:LOL)

i understand what you mean. It's pretty obvious that you should go with pictures from your wedding, and courtship days. Consider taking emails that you exchanged with each other while dating, old love letters...;), plane tickets if you've vacationed together, and cards you've exchanged at valentine's. I'm sure they wont really ask for any of these, but hey if you have them and they will make you feel more confident as you go through the interview, why not? just be honest and you'll be fine

by the way, this info pertains especially to the women going for medicals at Kamorass. I know of a very beautiful lady that went for the second step of her examination this week and she was asked if she has ever had a surgery done before. she said "no". the doctor then told her to remove her blouse and undergarment in front of him (a male doctor) and his assistant (also male).

Thankfully, the said lady is very smart and observant. She knew that none of the women before her had been asked to do any such thing so she declined, saying that she did not feel comfortable removing her blouse. The doctor simply agreed and finished off the process.

Has anyone here had a similar experience? it just seems to me that they were trying to take advantage of her

Last edited by a moderator:
by the way, this info pertains especially to the women going for medicals at Kamorass. I know of a very beautiful lady that went for the second step of her examination this week and she was asked if she has ever had a surgery done before. she said "no". the doctor then told her to remove her blouse and undergarment in front of him (a male doctor) and his assistant (also male).

Thankfully, the said lady is very smart and observant. She knew that none of the women before.

the doctors at kamorass deal wt enuf pretty babes than sm1 to think it is done to only her. they r being professional. for instance, pregnant women cnt tk sm immunizatn in order nt to affect d unborn babies. they only ask for blouses to be removed nt inner wears.

hi every one,
i was actually referred here by a God sent friend when i went for my medicals with my wife,his name is Danje. and i am of the opinion that with what i have read so far on this thread,my fears would finally come to an end for i shall conqeur.
this is my case,I got my first and second NL, and my appointment date which is some time in the second week of december....But i have no idea what to expect in that interview,infact i just knew there was something called an i134 form. so please everyone can u guys come together to not jsut tell me wat and wat i should be wacthing out for but also interviewing me pleaseee...................as in freestyle
Thank you all.

I have not receive my 2NL yet but according to the visa bulletin, I am current for January and I sent my 1NL back June plus my case no is 12***.

Thankfully, the said lady is very smart and observant. She knew that none of the women before her had been asked to do any such thing so she declined, saying that she did not feel comfortable removing her blouse. The doctor simply agreed and finished off the process.

Has anyone here had a similar experience? it just seems to me that they were trying to take advantage of her

Hi Freedom 007, Hope this helps. This is 2 Tee's experience (14th december 2006, thread no. 450)

"Just felt I should chip this in for those yet to do their medicals:

These are the requirements from Kamorass clinic (with effect from July 17, 2006) contained in a slip of paper... 2nd examination
3 weeks after, we were there. You also have to go with your receipts from the first day and international passport (including the children's) if you want to be able to collect your results that day.

You are weighed, sight tested (you're asked to read some alphabets on a wall). For those using glasses, you read with your glasses on.

The doctor asks you to remove your top and lie down on the couch to take your blood pressure, check your heart beat & your tummy. Ladies, take note here as you also have to take off your blouse! Was embarrassing but what could we do? At the x-ray room, you also take off your top but at least you do that in a changing cubicle and you put on an overall to take the x-ray.

Well, that's all. The doctor makes his notes and I believe usually tells you your results are fine if you have no issues. He also indicates on a slip of paper the necessary vaccinations to be taken which you are then asked to pay for. After payment, you're given the vaccinations and told to come back for a second dose if necessary and if you're still in Nigeria otherwise you’re told to take 2nd dose in America. You later collect your results (sealed) and warned not to open until you're asked to at the embassy.

That's all. I hope this helps someone.

2Tee"

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

please everyone do we have any married person whose gone for the interview,because like in my case i dont intend for my wife to come with me fully straight away, what i would have prefered was her coming ...staying for 3 months and goin coming back to Nigeria for a while before going back to the states.
would it still be necessary tht i get this AOS?and the AOS is it for me as in (in my name),in her name?or for both of us seperately
As i said earlier this is my first time coming here,thanks to Danje and il appreciate all efforts to help me out.
my appointment is in dec(3 week)
thank you all.

heloo house pls am using 2 sitting 4 my o level i hv a certificate 4 one and the other one am planing to use the online print out pls will this conbination be acceptable during interview? or should i use print out 4 both and in my ND result ihv the final result with me do i need to get the transcript as well? my case is current 4 january pls wen can i be expecting my 2nd NL pls house i need ur quick response thanks

Hello House,
Once again I bring good news. Petit was successful in her interview. Join us in thanking God. He Has done it again.

Hello House,
Once again I bring good news. Petit was successful in her interview. Join us in thanking God. He Has done it again.

Thanks for breaking the good news, but still we want to hear from the horse's own mouth. Is she enjoying too much that she can't get time for us?

Thanks for breaking the good news, but still we want to hear from the horse's own mouth. Is she enjoying too much that she can't get time for us?

Lol....She will definitely tell the house once she has access to the internet as she just finished the interview few hours ago. Trust Petit, she is not a slacker. She will give the house the details of the interview.