• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

u don't need any assets either yours or ur dad's own.
Since u are single don't worry about AOS.
u are qualified by ur education status so no need 4 any employment stuff. just make sure u can defend ur results & they shld be d original copies ok corper. which state did u serve in naija? just kidding. hope dis help.

i still dont get it is any one sure of this...if you are single do they ask for affidavit...nigerians from your previous interviewz of single people do they ask you for affidavit......congrats nigerians for going thru to the world cup

i still dont get it is any one sure of this...if you are single do they ask for affidavit...nigerians from your previous interviewz of single people do they ask you for affidavit......congrats nigerians for going thru to the world cup

99.8% of single winners are not ask of AOS. Chk d past winners who have done their interview dis year and last year 4 there experience and u will see but if u can get one pls do. Ok
even some married winners too are not ask 4 it, it all depend on who interview u sir/ma as a couple winner.

I need to clear the anxiety about this affidavit of a thing, even for married applicants with kids. I had to even call a former winner with kids also (Godblesschuks) and he told me it was not necessary. Though I had made up my mind to go without it, the one posted to me got here few days before the interview. The entry clearance officer didnt mention anything like that. He only requested for the intended address because I didnt indicate it on the form and that was it. By the way, how could he have doubted my ability to suustain myself over there when I do so here and have been to the states severally on visits before?

My advice is that you go with it if you can get it and if not, especially for the singles, dont think about it. However, try and have a confirmed address of where you intend to put up for a while and know at least a little about the person.

Relax, God has gone ahead of you. Yours is just to show your face.

LOL, well, they're right because prices are not fixed, but as you said, it's best to go with extra! Goodluck

Petit, you have been a dedicated member of this house and you have impacted the lives of many positively with your invaluable comments. I cant wait to praise God for your visa.

God will never allow you to fail.

Others: Go and conquer too.

Amen

Thanks bammyrichie and other guys for the quick response I have made up my mind not to go with.Thanks guys

Petit, you have been a dedicated member of this house and you have impacted the lives of many positively with your invaluable comments. I cant wait to praise God for your visa.

God will never allow you to fail.

Others: Go and conquer too.

Amen

Thanks for the great wishes.. I truly appreciate!!!

Gasper,

U got it wrong this time:

You can invite anybody at anytime, but you need to prove that u can take care of your visitor while he is in states.

oboy we dey quarrell b4? i now saw the guy was talking of mere visitation and not invitation for the person to stay as a PR like a man would file for his wife or mother.Takam easy we no kom here kom contest for immigration knowledge but to get help.Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oboy we dey quarrell b4? i now saw the guy was talking of mere visitation and not invitation for the person to stay as a PR like a man would file for his wife or mother.Takam easy we no kom here kom contest for immigration knowledge but to get help.Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guy,

we are not querrelling, i no mean nam that way, may be i did not use the right grammatical expression, hence i got misunderstood. A beg no vex.

We are all in this together.

Cheers and remain bless.

My guy,

we are not querrelling, i no mean nam that way, may be i did not use the right grammatical expression, hence i got misunderstood. A beg no vex.

We are all in this together.

Cheers and remain bless.

you dey online?Happy sunday.How things?I no vex at all,SHALOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Guys...I'm new here. i peek in & out to go tru the threads when i can. A friend of mine that won the lottery last year referred me to this forum cos she said it helped her a whole lot. i have loadsssssss of questions a couple of which u might have addressed b4 but excuse me for taking u back as i really havent had tone to go tru ALL the "conversations".

let me start with this ?. my husband got the notification that he won d lottery 2months b4 our wedding. we were elated but advised that he shud reurn the completed forms filled out the way he did initially and send a change of status form after the wedding.

we've done that and we're waiting for the 2nd NL.

we might be up for the interview soon. i'll give all details later but dear people, what advise will u give us b4 goin to the embassy? cos we all know they'll tink we arranged d wedding just cos of the lottery.

Thank God for this treads, we were given our interview date when we mailed KCC and we have started our medicals myself husband and daughter.

Please i need your advice as we do not know the next step to take like what docs we need at the embassy? we are yet to get the affidavit of support, is it necessary? what do we take along and do on the day of interview.

Please help us out.

God is our strength.

CN: 2010AF00009***
NL dated : 24th of March 2009
NL received:17th April 2009
Returned forms: 10th May 2009
Confirmed delivery 12th August 2009
Started medicals: 24th October 2009
Completed Medicals: Pending
2nd NL recieved: still waiting but got a message from KCC that it has been sent from Oct
Date of interview: 23rd December 2009

Hello Guys...I'm new here. i peek in & out to go tru the threads when i can. A friend of mine that won the lottery last year referred me to this forum cos she said it helped her a whole lot. i have loadsssssss of questions a couple of which u might have addressed b4 but excuse me for taking u back as i really havent had tone to go tru ALL the "conversations".

let me start with this ?. my husband got the notification that he won d lottery 2months b4 our wedding. we were elated but advised that he shud reurn the completed forms filled out the way he did initially and send a change of status form after the wedding.

we've done that and we're waiting for the 2nd NL.

we might be up for the interview soon. i'll give all details later but dear people, what advise will u give us b4 goin to the embassy? cos we all know they'll tink we arranged d wedding just cos of the lottery.

Yes, they are going to doubt your wedding, but proove them wrong by going with alot of pictures, even while u were courting, family pictures and of course they're going to ask you very sensitive questions that only genuine couples would answer correctly. Just make sure every document you present to them is authentic. Also Read some other Nigerian threads, you'll find out that there were some people like you who got married after DV lottery or even after receiving NL that were successful, so goodluck

Thank God for this treads, we were given our interview date when we mailed KCC and we have started our medicals myself husband and daughter.

Please i need your advice as we do not know the next step to take like what docs we need at the embassy? we are yet to get the affidavit of support, is it necessary? what do we take along and do on the day of interview.

Please help us out.

God is our strength.

CN: 2010AF00009***
NL dated : 24th of March 2009
NL received:17th April 2009
Returned forms: 10th May 2009
Confirmed delivery 12th August 2009
Started medicals: 24th October 2009
Completed Medicals: Pending
2nd NL recieved: still waiting but got a message from KCC that it has been sent from Oct
Date of interview: 23rd December 2009

What a great xmas gift Kcc is giving you! Your interview 2 days to xmas, lol. Anyway, congratulations.
If u're married, your marriage certificate, ur birth certificates, ur educational certificates, police certificates, ur affidavit of support, your medicals report and vaccination, international passport and passport photographss

Thank you so much for that, but i am having problem getting someone that could help me with the affidavit of support.

Is a must that i should get it since i am going with my family.

God is our strength

Thank you so much for that, but i am having problem getting someone that could help me with the affidavit of support.

Is a must that i should get it since i am going with my family.

God is our strength

Sometimes they do ask for it, especially if you're married.

What a great xmas gift Kcc is giving you! Your interview 2 days to xmas, lol. Anyway, congratulations.
If u're married, your marriage certificate, ur birth certificates, ur educational certificates, police certificates, ur affidavit of support, your medicals report and vaccination, international passport and passport photographss

yeah ^ datz all u need + Affidavit Of Support.