• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Lol....She will definitely tell the house once she has access to the internet as she just finished the interview few hours ago. Trust Petit, she is not a slacker. She will give the house the details of the interview.

The Senator himself,

Please extent my greetings to Petit, i knew she would always make it.

We are urgently waiting for her experiences at the embassy.

Say me well to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulation petit dis call for 4 cellebration of one of the powerful member of this forum pls petit i want to know if u went there with computer print out of ur o level result or the original certificate pls i posted a thred above pls kindly help me out with d question once again i said a big congrat to u and pls let us learn frm ur xperience CONGRAT.

My interview experience today

God really showed me great favor today, All the glory I give to Him alone, if not, I wouldn't have gone this far. Thank you to all the members of the forum, the older members who set the pace for starters like me. A very big thank you to Paulash who motivates me alot, Phluck, SenatorKC, Bammyrichie,Danje,joequi,matee, i salute you all and every other members of the house..

I got to the embassy this morning at exactly 6am. At 6.45am we were asked to line up. DV applicants had a different line from other applicants. We were checked into the waiting room while I got tally number 9. After, we proceeded to another checkpoint where we were checked in for the 2nd time, before we were finally ushered to the embassy building. I was told to pay at the last counter. I paid N124,000 and proceeded into the main hall where the interview was held. I was called to counter 10 to submit all my original documents, international passports, 3 passport photographs, medical reports and immunization records, then we were all seated.

At 10:20am, i was called to window 10.. Here are the details
I swore to tell the truth after that did my thumb prints.
CO: What's your name?
ME: Told her
CO: How old her you?
ME: Answered
CO: Where were you born?
ME: Mentioned it
CO: I see you had a misunderstanding when filling the DS230 forms and you emailed KCC
ME: Yes I did.
CO: Whose name did you fill in there as your daughter
ME: My younger sister's name, I misunderstood the question to be the names of other children of my parents.
CO: Okay, that's already been corrected. What's your highest level of education?
ME: I told her.
CO: How many subjects did you take in your o levels?
ME: 8
CO: When did you write NECO
ME:i told her the month and yr
CO: How many subjects did u pass
ME: All
CO: I shouldn't be asking because I can see it here ,You had the best grades in Geography and English. How many continents do we have in the world and can you name them?
ME: 7 and named them
CO: How many oceans do we have in the world?
ME: I was naming them like.. Pacific, Indian, arctic , Atlantic oceans, then i said 4.. after counting them with my fingers lol
CO: Great, can you name some rivers in Nigeria
ME: River Niger, Benue, osun..
CO: Very good, so what's a preposition?
ME: I didnt remember, but I just went ahead to give examples, i said prepositions are words like by, in, at...
CO: In this sentence, indicate the adverb ''the boy ran quickly''
ME: quickly
CO: Are you single and do you have kids?
ME: Yes I am single, never married and No i don't have kids.
CO: Your matric number
ME: :):eek::)...
CO: What's your relationship with your host?
ME: bla bla bla
CO: When did they move to USA?
CO: What do you intend to do when you get to USA?
ME: bla bla bla...:)

She started typing something on her computer, and she excused herself for a minute and came back after the next minute and told me she is convinced that am qualified for the DV immigrant visa, I smiled. She congratulated me and welcomed me to USA and handed me the yellow letter for visa pickup.

To all those waiting to go for their interview, God will show himself merciful, but you have to really build up courage to look them in the eyes and give answers. Alot of people received visas today, the few ones that were refused while i was there didn't perform as such, like they werent speaking loud, another one was asked what a cell is in biology, because he didnt know, they asked him to define Geography, he didnt know, they denied it. If you lie, they'll be able to tell and will ruin your chances. This forum has contributed to my success immensely.

Lol....She will definitely tell the house once she has access to the internet as she just finished the interview few hours ago. Trust Petit, she is not a slacker. She will give the house the details of the interview.

Thank you Senator...Your advices helped!!!

Thank you Senator...Your advices helped!!! @ Senator, not any member of this great forum will slack with the great information we are exposed to here. I thank God

Comparison Between Forms I-134 and I-864:<AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FORMS>.

:::GO TO THE LINK BELOW:::

http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Articles/?a=1335&z=36

danje,

'Confusion don come' which of the forms are we suppose to use. What i have been traying to comprehend for time now is- a colleague of mine that won this stuff 2yrs back told me that the sponsor leter they used was attached to their 2nd letter and the content was quite simple unlike AOS 1=134. And that his sponsor sighed it while in Nigeria.

Eventually the consular officer never asked them about the form during the interview. I've asked him to show me the form, he could not find it.

Infact i'm more than confuse now, but it is well. We shall do more research/

Thank you Senator...Your advice helped!!! @ Senator, not any member of this great forum will slack with the great information we are exposed to here. I thank God

Petit, u don show.

Congratulationsssss all the way---

Please fire us with your experience.

Honestly, You know, we were quite confidence that u must excel. You tooo much.

danje,

'Confusion don come' which of the forms are we suppose to use. What i have been traying to comprehend for time now is- a colleague of mine that won this stuff 2yrs back told me that the sponsor leter they used was attached to their 2nd letter and the content was quite simple unlike AOS 1=134. And that his sponsor sighed it while in Nigeria.

Eventually the consular officer never asked them about the form during the interview. I've asked him to show me the form, he could not find it.

Infact i'm more than confuse now, but it is well. We shall do more research/

guy, stop gettin urself confuse. AOS is form i-134, the thing about this form is dat it is too details about d person and most don't like given it out. so if u can get 1 pls do and if not make sure u know alot about the person dat will hosting u and ur family.

petit, am so hpy 4u. Tear of joy flow frm my eye 4u. Congratulation. Thank God,Ur labour on dis forum was not in vain. Gud luck as d proceed 2 d state.

Bammy, I really say a big thank you to you.. You've been so constant and reliable! May God meet you at the point of your needs.. Goodluck to you too

Petit, u don show.

Thank you, Thanks for counting on me, but God did the job! I am proud of u all

God really showed me great favor today, All the glory I give to Him alone, if not, I wouldn't have gone this far. Thank you to all the members of the forum, the older members who set the pace for starters like me. A very big thank you to Paulash who motivates me alot, Phluck, SenatorKC, Bammyrichie,Danje,joequi,matee, i salute you all and every other members of the house..

I got to the embassy this morning at exactly 6am. At 6.45am we were asked to line up. DV applicants had a different line from other applicants. We were checked into the waiting room while I got tally number 9. After, we proceeded to another checkpoint where we were checked in for the 2nd time, before we were finally ushered to the embassy building. I was told to pay at the last counter. I paid N124,000 and proceeded into the main hall where the interview was held. I was called to counter 10 to submit all my original documents, international passports, 3 passport photographs, medical reports and immunization records, then we were all seated.

At 10:20am, i was called to window 10.. Here are the details
I swore to tell the truth after that did my thumb prints.
CO: What's your name?
ME: Told her
CO: How old her you?
ME: Answered
CO: Where were you born?
ME: Mentioned it
CO: I see you had a misunderstanding when filling the DS230 forms and you emailed KCC
ME: Yes I did.
CO: Whose name did you fill in there as your daughter
ME: My younger sister's name, I misunderstood the question to be the names of other children of my parents.
CO: Okay, that's already been corrected. What's your highest level of education?
ME: I told her.
CO: How many subjects did you take in your o levels?
ME: 8
CO: When did you write NECO
ME:i told her the month and yr
CO: How many subjects did u pass
ME: All
CO: I shouldn't be asking because I can see it here ,You had the best grades in Geography and English. How many continents do we have in the world and can you name them?
ME: 7 and named them
CO: How many oceans do we have in the world?
ME: I was naming them like.. Pacific, Indian, arctic , Atlantic oceans, then i said 4.. after counting them with my fingers lol
CO: Great, can you name some rivers in Nigeria
ME: River Niger, Benue, osun..
CO: Very good, so what's a preposition?
ME: I didnt remember, but I just went ahead to give examples, i said prepositions are words like by, in, at...
CO: In this sentence, indicate the adverb ''the boy ran quickly''
ME: quickly
CO: Are you single and do you have kids?
ME: Yes I am single, never married and No i don't have kids.
CO: Your matric number
ME: :):eek::)...
CO: What's your relationship with your host?
CO: When did they move to USA?
CO: What do you intend to do when you get to USA?
ME: bla bla bla...:)

She started typing something on her computer, and she excused herself for a minute and came back after the next minute and told me she is convinced that am qualified for the DV immigrant visa, I smiled. She congratulated me and welcomed me to USA and handed me the yellow letter for visa pickup.

To all those waiting to go for their interview, God will show himself merciful, but you have to really build up courage to look them in the eyes and give answers. Alot of people received visas today, the few ones that were refused while i was there didn't perform as such, like they werent speaking loud, another one was asked what a cell is in biology, because he didnt know, they asked him to define Geography, he didnt know, they denied it. If you lie, they'll be able to tell and will ruin your chances. This forum has contributed to my success immensely.

Congrats bro and thanks for sharing your interview experience. Hope mine goes well, so that I can also share my experience.

heloo house pls am using 2 sitting 4 my o level i hv a certificate 4 one and the other one am planing to use the online print out pls will this conbination be acceptable during interview? or should i use print out 4 both and in my ND result ihv the final result with me do i need to get the transcript as well? my case is current 4 january pls wen can i be expecting my 2nd NL pls house i need ur quick response thanks

it is okay like that. 1 original and 1 computer print out. D two is acceptable. Gud luck

Petit, u don show.

Thank you Joequi, Thanks for counting on me, but God did the job! I am proud of u all

hi every one,
i was actually referred here by a God sent friend when i went for my medicals with my wife,his name is Danje. and i am of the opinion that with what i have read so far on this thread,my fears would finally come to an end for i shall conqeur.
this is my case,I got my first and second NL, and my appointment date which is some time in the second week of december....But i have no idea what to expect in that interview,infact i just knew there was something called an i134 form. so please everyone can u guys come together to not jsut tell me wat and wat i should be wacthing out for but also interviewing me pleaseee...................as in freestyle
Thank you all.

congratulation 2u and ur family, i thought u said u have read thru d thread then i expect u 2know wat and wat 2b expecting on ur interview day.
Do ur police report, ur medical, ur international passport,then get all ur original certificate readly. AOS is form i-134, as a married winner u need, is a document 2b filled by ur host in usa, to show dat he/she is strong enough host u and ur family. d interview will focus on ur marriage, ur work, ur education etc. hope dis help

@Petit, congratz loadz.
Did u go wit ur original waec cert. Or jus resultz.
Think am jus gonna present ma result + waec scratch card 4 dem 2 confirm my result on their system. Am using both Waec and G.C.E.
Had d7 in math<WAEC> & Made all papers in G.C.E.

@Petit, congratz loadz.
Did u go wit ur original waec cert. Or jus resultz.
Think am jus gonna present ma result + waec scratch card 4 dem 2 confirm my result on their system. Am using both Waec and G.C.E.
Had d7 in math<WAEC> & Made all papers in G.C.E.

Danje, thanks loads.. Yes, I went with my original NECO plus scratch card, the scratch card wasnt even used, but go with urs incase u dont have the original. Go with the GCE where you made all your papers.

congratulation petit dis call for 4 cellebration of one of the powerful member of this forum pls petit i want to know if u went there with computer print out of ur o level result or the original certificate pls i posted a thred above pls kindly help me out with d question once again i said a big congrat to u and pls let us learn frm ur xperience CONGRAT.

Thanks!!! I went with my original certificate.. if u decide to go with the print out, get a scratch card along with it