• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

please everyone do we have any married person whose gone for the interview,because like in my case i dont intend for my wife to come with me fully straight away, what i would have prefered was her coming ...staying for 3 months and goin coming back to Nigeria for a while before going back to the states.
would it still be necessary tht i get this AOS?and the AOS is it for me as in (in my name),in her name?or for both of us seperately
As i said earlier this is my first time coming here,thanks to Danje and il appreciate all efforts to help me out.
my appointment is in dec(3 week)
thank you all.

Welcome on board!!! just get ur AOS, whether your wife's staying or not, get it read incase they ask. Then go with all the family pictures and if you've got kids, go along with it. A couple was placed on administrative processing because they couldnt provide pictures.
Goodluck

by the way, this info pertains especially to the women going for medicals at Kamorass. I know of a very beautiful lady that went for the second step of her examination this week and she was asked if she has ever had a surgery done before. she said "no". the doctor then told her to remove her blouse and undergarment in front of him (a male doctor) and his assistant (also male).

Thankfully, the said lady is very smart and observant. She knew that none of the women before her had been asked to do any such thing so she declined, saying that she did not feel comfortable removing her blouse. The doctor simply agreed and finished off the process.

Has anyone here had a similar experience? it just seems to me that they were trying to take advantage of her

freedom, wot a funny tin. D lady must be hiding sometin, atleast b4 d physican, she did x-ray and neva complain and d physican are always three in number, 2 male doctors and 1 female mostly. Take ur blowse off does not mean get naked. So d lady is......
Atleast she can't say a male doctor has neva given her injection before. She just trying 2b notice and those people are working 4 a white lady. No offence pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
freedom, wot a funny tin. D lady must be hiding sometin, atleast b4 d physican, she did x-ray and neva complain and d physican are always three in number, 2 male doctors and 1 female mostly. Take ur blowse off does not mean get naked. So d lady is......
Atleast she can't say a male doctor has neva given injection. No offence pls.

Now dats funny.lol.....!!!

Congratulation

Thank you Senator...Your advice helped!!!

One thing that i always know for sure is that God always reward hard work,Dear Sis keep doing what you are doing and you will soon found out that you are destiny for more greater thing trust me this is just the beginning, i sure do rejoice with you, GO GIRL!!!!:cool::cool:

You are coming up next

you dey online?Happy sunday.How things?I no vex at all,SHALOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gasper2000, i remmember vividly that when we all got the notification the numbers in the range of 13000 and above looks unatenable but as the good Lord will have it am sure by his grace you will be current when the next bulletin is release by now am sure you must have got everything in order,the very best of luck to you. Cheers.:D:D:D

bammy longest time and how are you? how far have you gone with your preparation,best wishes am glad you are the last man standing from the 2009 group,which does speak volume of your type of person,many thanks.

bammy longest time and how are you? how far have you gone with your preparation,best wishes am glad you are the last man standing from the 2009 group,which does speak volume of your type of person,many thanks.

l dey my guy, longest time, how weather 4dat ends. Thanks 4d compliment.
Well, everytin is set, d result am waiting for is out and i'll picking it in d nxt couple of days but i want 2 celebrate xmas wit my parent b4 leaving. Hope u are doing greater. Is really nice to hear frm u.

One thing that i always know for sure is that God always reward hard work,Dear Sis keep doing what you are doing and you will soon found out that you are destiny for more greater thing trust me this is just the beginning, i sure do rejoice with you, GO GIRL!!!!:cool::cool:

@Dotman, am all smiles as i read this from you.. Thank you, May we join you in rejoicing when your time comes too.. Thank you so much

i understand what you mean. It's pretty obvious that you should go with pictures from your wedding, and courtship days. Consider taking emails that you exchanged with each other while dating, old love letters...;), plane tickets if you've vacationed together, and cards you've exchanged at valentine's. I'm sure they wont really ask for any of these, but hey if you have them and they will make you feel more confident as you go through the interview, why not? just be honest and you'll be fine[/QUOTE]

Tanx Freedom...i'l dig up those old emails;), and just be confident cos there's really nutin to it.

Atleast she can't say a male doctor has neva given her injection before. She just trying 2b notice and those people are working 4 a white lady. No offence pls.

Abi oo bammyrichie, you'll also say so. I am a lady also, and i went for medicals also, all the ladies who came in did d same check up i did, and i didnt see anything strange in what the doctors asked us to do, especially the presence of the female nurses there. So what's d big deal?

pls i have a quick question about the AOS. our "sponsor/host" told us that she filled out the same forms for 2other family members and she doesnt know if the embassy has the records or if that'll be a problem.

House pls can u advise on that? will it be a problem if the sponsor fills the form for more than one person?

guy, stop gettin urself confuse. AOS is form i-134, the thing about this form is dat it is too details about d person and most don't like given it out. so if u can get 1 pls do and if not make sure u know alot about the person dat will hosting u and ur family.

Mr B,

Thanks for the advice, i just want to know the right form my sponsor will use. And again you are very correct - form i-134 is too detail, my sponsor made me to convince him not to allow somebody else to see it. He said his whole life is there. Afcourse i promised to distroy the form or better still bring the form back to him in the states.

Remain bless.

pls i have a quick question about the AOS. our "sponsor/host" told us that she filled out the same forms for 2other family members and she doesnt know if the embassy has the records or if that'll be a problem.

House pls can u advise on that? will it be a problem if the sponsor fills the form for more than one person?

When was the last time she filled the form.

Let the house know so that we can proceed from there.

Tonel please we need your signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
When was the last time she filled the form.

Let the house know so that we can proceed from there.

Tonel please we need your signature.

i'm not so sure, i'll check and get back. but the way she sounded was more like its this year. Signature...wil work on it soon.

Mr B,

Thanks for the advice, i just want to know the right form my sponsor will use. And again you are very correct - form i-134 is too detail, my sponsor made me to convince him not to allow somebody else to see it. He said his whole life is there. Afcourse i promised to distroy the form or better still bring the form back to him in the states.

Remain bless.

@ tonell, chck d above info about form i-134 (AOS).
If d host have stand 4 two families dis year, pls try and look 4 another person but if u can't get go wit it. Embassy don't discard any info away no matter how small, in-relevant it is. so be rest a sure dat they have it even if it is 50yrs.
sometimes they may ask 4 it. 4 married winners d chances of asking 4 AOS is 50/50 but 4 single is 99.9% not asking/0.01%.

Mr B,

Remain bless.

@ tonell, chck d above info about form i-134 (AOS).
If d host have stand 4 two families dis year, pls try and look 4 another person but if u can't get go wit it. Embassy don't discard any info away no matter how small or in-relevant it is. so be rest a sure dat they have it even if it is 10yrs.
sometimes they may ask 4 it. 4 married winners d chances of asking 4 AOS is 50/50 but 4 single is 99.9% not asking/0.01%.