• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hey Petit, I know you will not forgive me if i don't say congrats my dear sister. wowwww, we all expected this and indeed it came. at last we'll be meeting in the states hahaha. i'm so uncontrollably happy for you and all of us who have made it so far, and as i always say, all of us will make it in Jesus name .....!!!
@ housemates - Guys my flight is Due for thursday 26th November, sorry for the long time out without contributions to the forum, to be honest, its not easy relocating, but thank God all is and will forever remain well.
bammyrichie, solaonill, awire, waheed1, matee, hope you are all doing great?
Love y'all
Phill

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be collected on thursday 29th/10/2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

congrats petit

I have been away from this forum for a week.....God has shown you great favor petit!!!! Congrats once again :)

@ phill you are travelling on thanksgiving day.........Have a safe trip

all

please o i am a winner for 2010 dv too o
the problem that is bothering my mind is that my spouse has a bigger stature than i do.i am worried because my look is more or less like that of an under 16. please have anyone in house had such an experience?

i'm not so sure, i'll check and get back. but the way she sounded was more like its this year. Signature...wil work on it soon.

Tonell,

You better look for somebody else, it will be better you have the stuff to boost confidence bcos u migh be asked----50/50 chances.

Good luck

I cant be so busy not to send a warm congratulatory message to a worthy member of the house. The journey has been so long and tasking, but we thank God for the victory. We give God all the praises.

Mateeeeeee thank you for the congratulatory message, very nice of you guys, I appreciate!

kangajulations, i mean crongajulations, my bad congajulations..... English language is not easy man, congrats!!! U can go and rest now it's like when u are offered an admission into a University, the feelings is great, wish u all the best when u eventually relocate to the this 'Third World'

LOL.. these your congratulations wanted to break my mouth as i tried to read them lol.. Thank you bros all the way, it's always been very nice of you coming to the forum every time.. Thanks once again!

Congrats, Petit. I said it and you made it. I am very happy for you gurl and thanks for the courage you've given me. I am looking forward to mine too and I pray almighty God grant me success in my interview too. One love may Lord God be with everyone of us, Amen. I am very happy for you.

Thank uuuuuuuu...... May God guide you also...

Congrats, Petit. I said it and you made it. I am very happy for you gurl and thanks for the courage you've given me. I am looking forward to mine too and I pray almighty God grant me success in my interview too. One love may Lord God be with everyone of us, Amen. I am very happy for you.

Hey Petit, I know you will not forgive me if i don't say congrats my dear sister. wowwww, we all expected this and indeed it came. at last we'll be meeting in the states hahaha. i'm so uncontrollably happy for you and all of us who have made it so far, and as i always say, all of us will make it in Jesus name .....!!!
@ housemates - Guys my flight is Due for thursday 26th November, sorry for the long time out without contributions to the forum, to be honest, its not easy relocating, but thank God all is and will forever remain well.
bammyrichie, solaonill, awire, waheed1, matee, hope you are all doing great?
Love y'all
Phill

VISA to be collected on thursday 29th/10/2009

@phill, thanks loads, i wish you good luck as you move into the states....

I have been away from this forum for a week.....God has shown you great favor petit!!!! Congrats once again :)

@ phill you are travelling on thanksgiving day.........Have a safe trip

Thank you for this warm greetings i appreciate and thank everyone on this forum!!!

Petit,
Congratulations. I am happy for you. God has rewarded you. I discovered that you-Petit not only visit the forum, you make a lot of contributions.

So welcome to USA.

Once again, congrats.

Navigator........... Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you so so much, i appreciate your great wishes

please o i am a winner for 2010 dv too o
the problem that is bothering my mind is that my spouse has a bigger stature than i do.i am worried because my look is more or less like that of an under 16. please have anyone in house had such an experience?

Hello, as long as you are able to prove that your marriage to your spouse is genuine, then it will be fine. Your marriage pictures, your family pictures, your courtship pictures, just to prove you are legitimate couples.

Hello, as long as you are able to prove that your marriage to your spouse is genuine, then it will be fine. Your marriage pictures, your family pictures, your courtship pictures, just to prove you are legitimate couples.

welcome jolomiraphael, all u need has bin already posted by petit, if u hav courtship pictures, marriage pics and so on jus tender it. But please dont try to play smart by jus goin to make up new things-u know wot i mean. Those CO's are jus too intelligent, infact they are PHSYCHOLOGIST.
GOD HELP US ALL...

Hello House,
First of all Congratulations to Petit, Senator and all those that had gone through a successful interview. I am new in the forum but this place has become like a classroom to me any day I don’t visit the site it’s like something is missing out in my body.

I really want to know if I have any body in the same situation with me. I received my NL late because of NIPOST wahala, I wrote KCC last 2 weeks and was told that my forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of my visa processing. My purpose of sending the mail was to get my interview date; I was thinking that the DV visa interviews were going to be according to CN. I will appreciate if any one can tell me when am likely to get my second NL or interview date, I am counting on you guys

CN: 2010AF00002xxx
NL dated: 20th of March 2009
NL received: 8th July 2009
Returned forms: 15th July 2009
confirmed delivery 17th Sept 2009
2nd NL received: Still waiting
Started medicals: Still waiting
Visa interview: Still waiting

Hello House,
First of all Congratulations to Petit, Senator and all those that had gone through a successful interview. I am new in the forum but this place has become like a classroom to me any day I don’t visit the site it’s like something is missing out in my body.

I really want to know if I have any body in the same situation with me. I received my NL late because of NIPOST wahala, I wrote KCC last 2 weeks and was told that my forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of my visa processing. My purpose of sending the mail was to get my interview date; I was thinking that the DV visa interviews were going to be according to CN. I will appreciate if any one can tell me when am likely to get my second NL or interview date, I am counting on you guys

Thanks for the congratulatory msg, you're in the right place. Well, you have a low case number and your number has been current since. But from your signature, you received your NL late and sent it late too, that's why you have not been scheduled for an interview. It takes up to 4 and 5 months for interview to be scheduled after sending ur forms back. So if i were u, i would email them at interval of 3 weeks to ask when I am going to be current for interview. Goodluck to u

welcome rumuky, hav patience, sure they got ur forms late, interviews are accordin 2 case no.- dats any month u bcome current. Pray, hav Patience, & leave the rest 2 GOD, U'l surely get ur 2nd NL & definately b called for interview.

Hello House,

Hi, it is true to an extend that DV VISA interviews are processed according to case number, but that's just in case the applicant receives his/ her 1st NL on time and respond accordingly, its even stated on the 1st NL that "complete this form as soon as possible and return it to facilitate the processing of your case" its also stated that in case you have found out that you can neither qualify for the VISA either through education or work experience, do not continue with the application, How then is the KCC to know if you have realized you cant qualify and have dropped your application or still weather you received or 1st NL on time of not? they can also process it when they receive it. thank God for you they have received your application and are processing it. your case number is low no doubt, so when they are though with processing it at their level, they will schedule an interview date for you and send your an interview invitation letter 3 - 4 weeks prior to the date of your interview. the is still time my dear, the DV program ends on the 30th of September of the fiscal year. All will be well my friend, be hopeful and pray to God, through whom all things are possible.
Phill

VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009

Petit Kcongratulations! You have helped the old and the young,married and unmarried, now you have proved to the whole house that you dont only talk but you can also do it... Petit, you are too much.i hereby give you the title " osinanwataburuogaranya 1 of DV 2010" iboboy say so

Thanks a great deal Petit, Danje and Phil, I am really satisfied with yr answers.I knew I could count on you guys.I wil keep updating the house abt my case