• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@danje, yes my brother i'm ibo.dont worry house i'll always pray in an ibo way for God,Jehovah,chineke,obasi to make all be successfull in our interview.Amen

@danje, yes my brother i'm ibo.dont worry house i'll always pray in an ibo way for God,Jehovah,chineke,obasi to help every one of us have a successfull interview.Amen

Congrats,

To all that have had a successful interview.

My people that is just the beginning!

start planning on what you hope to achieve here go on the net and seek all the information you can get.

I pray you all have a safe landing here like I did.

Prayer is the key!

Remember also, if you need help upon arrival contact the nearest Redeemed Christian Church of God in US trust me they will help you settle in safely

my one cent!

Congrats,

To all that have had a successful interview.

My people that is just the beginning!

start planning on what you hope to achieve here go on the net and seek all the information you can get.

I pray you all have a safe landing here like I did.

Prayer is the key!

Remember also, if you need help upon arrival contact the nearest Redeemed Christian Church of God in US trust me they will help you settle in safely

my one cent!
uncle long time, how are u and d family doing? Nice 2 have u around again. Tanx 4dat info.
My one cent

Thanks petit! congrats..... this was my post and you reply....
Originally Posted by DUMEZI2010
I have the NPC birth certificate, but the problem i have now is that the recipt i used in making payment with the High Court is missing... do i need to do another one or go on with NPC birth certificate without the court recipt. Thanks!

Just go with the sworn affidavit to NPC office to collect it, they wont ask u for any receipt and make sure you keep all your documents well so they dont get missing.
Cheers!

What I meant was that I have my NPC BIRTH certficate with me, but the receipt used in making payment in the high court which is attaced to the NPC CERT is missing. I have only the NPC BIRTH CERT.without the receipt that is attached to it, can I use it like that on the day of my interview?. Thanks!.

Thanks petit! congrats..... this was my post and you reply....
Originally Posted by DUMEZI2010
I have the NPC birth certificate, but the problem i have now is that the recipt i used in making payment with the High Court is missing... do i need to do another one or go on with NPC birth certificate without the court recipt. Thanks!

Just go with the sworn affidavit to NPC office to collect it, they wont ask u for any receipt and make sure you keep all your documents well so they dont get missing.
Cheers!

What I meant was that I have my NPC BIRTH certficate with me, but the receipt used in making payment in the high court which is attaced to the NPC CERT is missing. I have only the NPC BIRTH CERT.without the receipt that is attached to it, can I use it like that on the day of my interview?. Thanks!.

that was what petit also meant.You can go interview with it like that.Nobody is going to ask you of the receipt as a matter of fact, i dont even have mine and i hope to go with it like that.I was even surprise you raised up such an issue.If you need anything at all to attach to NPC it is the sworn affidavit from the court that you should go along with but not the receipt.Are they still going to ask us to present the receipt we use to acquire our international passport?Of course not.So dont bother yourself.

congrats petit!

I have this question for the house!,I filled my first NL as single applicant 3 months later I got married, I have updated my records as a married applicant by sending to kcc my spouse's completed DS230 part I & II and our marriage cert by email and they have confirm that they receved my email I also phoned they confirmed too. My quest now is do I need to send a fresh DS230 form of my self again?, because the one I sent was sent as a single applicant. Thanks!

When preparing the AOS for married couple living outside AMERICA will it be prepared seperately or in one AOS from for the couple?...Thanks !

Hi DUMEZI2010

Well for ur first question u don't need to fill another form for yourself as necessary changes wud be made since they have been notified of ur current situation.
For your second question u if the sponsor has enough funds to cover the couple then one can be prepared for them together.

toluwalase, petit and the house!

Pls the AOS form you got from USA,was it done seprately for each members of ur family or one AOS form was used for the entire family, and is it possible to prepare an AOS form a month before once date of interview?. THANKS EVERY ONE!

Re: DS230 FORM

congrats petit!

I have this question for the house!,I filled my first NL as single applicant 3 months later I got married, I have updated my records as a married applicant by sending to kcc my spouse's completed DS230 part I & II and our marriage cert by email and they have confirm that they receved my email I also phoned they confirmed too. My quest now is do I need to send a fresh DS230 form of my self again?, because the one I sent was sent as a single applicant. Thanks!

Since your status has changed you would have to fill another DS230 for yourself and another for your spouse. Good luck.

Hi every one in this forum i am a new person in here i am one of the dv 2010 winner i hv a little problem that is bordring me the person that help me to do the online registration did not give me wat he fiiled online then but i remember the information i gave him then wen i was notify of the news that i won i stated to pray that its what i gave him that he fiiled on line i latter contacted a friend that hv an idea so he told me to email kcc fist with my case no and name only wish i did they reply me that i hv to include my date of birth b4 they could reply me i latter send another mail with my date of birth and they reply to my mail so the guy tolld me that the date of birth is correct that if it is not corect they will tell me that d information i provided is incorect the secound thing is d issue of my place of birth after some time the guy told me to mail kcc again of any information that i shoul also include my place of birth immidiatly after my case num follow by my name and date of bith wish i also did and they reply me that my friend latter told me that both my date of birh and place of birth i sent to make enquiry is corespond to wat they have on their system that if is it diffrent they will tell me that the information i provided is not corret, though am sure that it is my date and place of bith i gave the guy who reagistered me but since i dont hv a record copy i hv to be sure of wat is with kcc b4 paying that urge amount of money House MY QUESTION IS DOES THIS PROCESS REALY CONFIRM MY DATE AND PLACE OF BIRH? pls i need a reply as my mind is realy not settled thank u

toluwalase, petit and the house!

Pls the AOS form you got from USA,was it done seprately for each members of ur family or one AOS form was used for the entire family, and is it possible to prepare an AOS form a month before once date of interview?. THANKS EVERY ONE!

AOS -one for the whole family though each members of the familys name would be on it.

You can get it one month b4 interview its okay. bottom line is to get it.

@Adex
if part of the reply was
"Thanks for ur Inquiry".
Then ur Good.
Your Place & Date of Birth is *COORRRRRECT*.

Tolu,
Does it really affect anything if one doesnt get it?

Phluck, i discovered some couples were not asked for the AOS, while some were asked. The ones that probably have great jobs here were not really asked. I noticed that during my interview.

My man,

It will fantastic if we have it, u now, you will be full of confident on the D-day.

Thanks Joequi and Petit,
I had to ask because of the critical data that is invloved. Any way I will give it a big shot.
I hope you guys are having a great weekend.

Thanks denje pls i am using 2 o level results 4 the interview but d certificate is not ready am planing to go with d online print out is it ok

(2) in d form i sent to kcc i indicate my secoundry sch where i finish frm but am curently using 2 GCE result woul dis b aceptable? or do i need to go with a prove of document 4fm my secondry sch i.e Testimonial. pl denje, petit, and others pls help

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks denje pls i am using 2 o level results 4 the interview but d certificate is not ready am planing to go with d online print out is it ok

(2) in d form i sent to kcc i indicate my secoundry sch where i finish frm but am curently using 2 GCE result woul dis b aceptable? or do i need to go with a prove of document 4fm my secondry sch i.e Testimonial. pl denje, petit, and others pls help

Adex,
Check you PM