• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Thanks denje pls i am using 2 o level results 4 the interview but d certificate is not ready am planing to go with d online print out is it ok

(2) in d form i sent to kcc i indicate my secoundry sch where i finish frm but am curently using 2 GCE result woul dis b aceptable? or do i need to go with a prove of document 4fm my secondry sch i.e Testimonial. pl denje, petit, and others pls help

Check your PM

THIS IS MY QUESTION: I have this question for the house!,I filled my first NL as single applicant 3 months later I got married, I have updated my records as a married applicant by sending to kcc my spouse's completed DS230 part I & II and our marriage cert by email and they have confirm that they receved my email I also phoned they confirmed too. My quest now is do I need to send a fresh DS230 form of my self again?, because the one I sent was sent as a single applicant. Thanks!

ADVICE I GOT:
Solaonil said :Hi DUMEZI2010
Well for ur first question u don't need to fill another form for yourself as necessary changes wud be made since they have been notified of ur current situation.

Aywire said :Since your status has changed you would have to fill another DS230 for yourself and another for your spouse. Good luck.

Pls HOUSE how do I go about it....... Thanks.

THIS IS MY QUESTION: I have this question for the house!,I filled my first NL as single applicant 3 months later I got married, I have updated my records as a married applicant by sending to kcc my spouse's completed DS230 part I & II and our marriage cert by email and they have confirm that they receved my email I also phoned they confirmed too. My quest now is do I need to send a fresh DS230 form of my self again?, because the one I sent was sent as a single applicant. Thanks!

Pls HOUSE how do I go about it....... Thanks.

U dont really have to fill anoda ds 230.they will update ur case file accordingly.

hi everyone i am still expecting my AOS.....and trust me the anxiety is just crazy,congrats to every one who has had there interview successful, i just hope and pray this thing works out well......cheers

hi everyone i am still expecting my AOS.....and trust me the anxiety is just crazy,congrats to every one who has had there interview successful, i just hope and pray this thing works out well......cheers

That's the way it is, everyone goes through this while waiting.......Goodluck

just d AOS u are overwhelm, wot will happen afta ur interview dat am very sure dat by God's grace it will successful. Wot will u do then.

Thank god for my trip to the united states....also big thkz to all memberz of this forum......

kongrat and thank God 4 journey mercy. How are u doing overthere? Hope u are managing d weather. I wish u d very best d state have to offer u. Gud luck

About the second dose of immunization

guys is one suppose to travel if he has not received the second part of the immunization or can the person receive it in the states?Because a friend of mine who got his visa in september wanted to travel a week after he got the visa but he was scheduled for the second dose second week of October and was told not to leave until he receives;is this the tradition?Though he finally left October ending after the reception of the second dose.

Hi everyone in d house. Something is troubling my mind,which is should I start my medical now since my case number fall in January. Cos I want to complete my medical before my interview. What do you guys think of this.

HI everyone in the house pls in d form i sent to kcc, in d colum where it was asked that work experience for past 5 yrs i wrote where i did my Industria Attachement in Accountig though i register as student but d problem is that the original I/T LETTER i got frm where i did my I/T has been submited 4 d processing of my HND programme pls do i need to go with IT Letter? or just my certificate and transcript THanks

Hi everyone in d house. Something is troubling my mind,which is should I start my medical now since my case number fall in January. Cos I want to complete my medical before my interview. What do you guys think of this.

Hi waheed am also curent 4 january i hv not received 2nl but i mail kcc about 5 days ago they reply me that though my CASE is curent 4 january but a date as not been sheldle 4 interview yet that i can mail or call back in 7 to 10 days to come for a possible interview date

so waheed i will advise u also mail kcc probably nex week 4 more information THANK U

Last edited by a moderator: