• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

My People I don add my signature ooo. Make unua see am ooo. So that unua go dey feel free to dey attend to my case ooo :) No be secret b4 sha ooo. Na laziness make me no add am b4. Make unua 4give me :) May God help us and lead each and everyone of us to God's own country in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!

Last edited by a moderator:
those people can't start medical unless they are with a confirmation date of their interview via email or 2nl frm kcc. That's their ticket 2 start d process.

Hello House, I wrote kcc today 4 the correctn of my fathers family name which I typed in an error but I wz told that my forms are now in Lagos and shld refer any thing concerning my case to them.
My questn is Can I write to Lagos on this and which email address.
Secondly, who do I write to get my interview date kcc or lagos.
Always counting on you guys

u can write d lagos embassy with dis email, lagoscons2@state.gov
forward d reply kcc sent to u and write ur new message on it. Don't 4get to state all ur detail like u did to kcc, cn, dob, name. ok

Please, kindly update your signature, but i see you're current for December.. Go and get your passport , police report and start your medicals please, what are u waiting for? You should have these papers even before your 2nd NL comes... Goodluck and start right on time

petit, i think u puttin too much pressure on jolomiraphael, don't let d person say dat we caused them to make a mistake.
Sir/ma, email kcc at once with ur date of birth, case number, full name requestin 4 ur interview date.
Start d process ur passport within 2 to 3 days it shld b out and go wit it and do ur police report and ur medical wit d reply kcc will send bck 2u all b4 ur interview date,
as 4 d couple stuff, did u fill in ur form dat u are married? If yes then go wit enough evidence 2 proof ur marriage is real wit alot of pic and u will need AOS From d person u guys will staying with in d usa 4d main time. Hope dis help . Read frm d begin of this forum 4more help. Congratulatn, welcome and gud luck.

Please, kindly update your signature, but i see you're current for December.. Go and get your passport , police report and start your medicals please, what are u waiting for? You should have these papers even before your 2nd NL comes... Goodluck and start right on time
thank u very much petit. u mean i can start wt all the processes now?ok.
i will do that right away. God bless u

Please i need more details about aos

Hi everyone.like i said earlier i am entring as a married couple. how will i get the AOS from that person.and what does it take,please give me the full details on how to go about it.
thanks all.
CN 2010AF00010:):):)

petit, i think u puttin too much pressure on jolomiraphael, don't let d person say dat we caused them to make a mistake.
Sir/ma, email kcc at once with ur date of birth, case number, full name requestin 4 ur interview date.
Start d process ur passport within 2 to 3 days it shld b out and go wit it and do ur police report and ur medical wit d reply kcc will send bck 2u all b4 ur interview date,
as 4 d couple stuff, did u fill in ur form dat u are married? If yes then go wit enough evidence 2 proof ur marriage is real wit alot of pic and u will need AOS From d person u guys will staying with in d usa 4d main time. Hope dis help . Read frm d begin of this forum 4more help. Congratulatn, welcome and gud luck.

@ Bammyrichie, i just think his passports and other documents should be ready by now esp since he's current for december....

My People I don add my signature ooo. Make unua see am ooo. So that unua go dey feel free to dey attend to my case ooo :) No be secret b4 sha ooo. Na laziness make me no add am b4. Make unua 4give me :) May God help us and lead each and everyone of us to God's own country in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen!

Izi, you make me laugh, the essence of adding signature is for people who are responding to be able to give some answers based on your own case. Even though no one is asking anyone to download their major information, but some information like dates are crucial in giving back responses.

Hello Tonell, please why dont you include your signature like others have done.. I did my meds before my 2nl came.. Email kccdv@state.gov and ask for ur date since u're already current on the bulletin, they'll tell u ur date and you can print that out to go start ur meds...

Petit, but my signature is there now. i put that up a long time ago. I guess the interview dat is not ready yet cos like i mentioned earlier, we've mailed KCC and called and got the same answer "call back Dec 15 for an update"

Petit, but my signature is there now. i put that up a long time ago. I guess the interview dat is not ready yet cos like i mentioned earlier, we've mailed KCC and called and got the same answer "call back Dec 15 for an update"

Oh yes, ur signature is there now!!! Now from your signature, one can easily know that you returned your forms late, that's why you have not been scheduled. So wait until the date u're asked to call back.

my people!!! join me in praising Jehova Jireh because HE has done it again!
my interview was successful this morning. i am in a hurry to go somewhere, but i will come back to post details. i have ALOT of information to share and i hope it will be helpful to others.

i'll update my signature when i get back

my interview was successful this morning. i am in a hurry to go somewhere, but i will come back to post details. i have ALOT of information to share and i hope it will be helpful to others.

Hey Congratulations Freedom!!! I am so happy to hear this, we didnt know it was you that was next on the queue... Great to hear this good news... We can't wait for the details to be shared! God is always faithful to His promises...

CONGRATULATION freedom007.
@ petit, i get d gist, dat people 4u.

congrats.Pls we need the experience.Had always known nobody in this tread will be a failure and i pray it remains so in Jesus name.

Freedom,

Congratesssssssss. We are waiting for your update.

Congrats freedom007 that another good news on the forum a very good way to end the month.we are waiting for you to update us on how it went.