• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Please House I need help on flight ticket to state. Someone should give me more information about the flight ticket to state. I needed to travel with my family March next yr.

Congrats modley wishin u all the best in the US of A. Also wishing all the ppl who are current all d best in their interview.

guys is one suppose to travel if he has not received the second part of the immunization or can the person receive it in the states?Because a friend of mine who got his visa in september wanted to travel a week after he got the visa but he was scheduled for the second dose second week of October and was told not to leave until he receives;is this the tradition?Though he finally left October ending after the reception of the second dose.

gasper, the person can travel once he or she have d visa or ur passport but make sure u travel wit ur photocopy of d immun. Result.

HI everyone in the house pls in d form i sent to kcc, in d colum where it was asked that work experience for past 5 yrs i wrote where i did my Industria Attachement in Accountig though i register as student but d problem is that the original I/T LETTER i got frm where i did my I/T has been submited 4 d processing of my HND programme pls do i need to go with IT Letter? or just my certificate and transcript THanks

uncle 4got d I T letter since u said u applied as a student.
@ waheed 1, stop worrying urself, u can't start ur medical unless kcc schedule ur interview date b'cos that is wot d clinic will use 2 knw how long they will delay u but the medical can be complete within 8 to 12 day. so start ur medical by mid-december and d police report within a day u can get it. relax

Please House I need help on flight ticket to state. Someone should give me more information about the flight ticket to state. I needed to travel with my family March next yr.

mr. Moses, google it, air france, delta airlines, klm, fly emirate, i like u is real gud 2 plan ahead of time.

Hi Mosestaaboo,
Could you check out the Agent?
Adetom Travels on 08033060702,08054015276 or 08066495292. I used then last year. They are good. Try them.Thanks.

Hello House, I wrote kcc today 4 the correctn of my fathers family name which I typed in an error but I wz told that my forms are now in Lagos and shld refer any thing concerning my case to them.
My questn is Can I write to Lagos on this and which email address.
Secondly, who do I write to get my interview date kcc or lagos.
Always counting on you guys

anybody with case 10xxx has received 2NL from kcc?

hi every one in the house.i am a new commer on this forum.i really like it cos it has helped me with so many things i never thought of.
i have sent back my first NL since august and i havent heard anything yet from the kcc.please has any body in the house whose number ends with 10xxx received the 2NL. I'm worried because i dont want a situation when it will come during a time when i am not prepared.

i also have a seond problem which is bothering my mind.i have a spouse who w have not stayed togethr for a long time now.hope the questions for married couples are not 2 tough. love u all

no one seems 2 say anything please dont make me scared.i have not started any medicals, not procesd my passport,infact i am just waiting very idly for my 2NL.can i go on with all these processes even without receiving d 2nl?my case no ends with10xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign your signatures

Dear Members,
I discovered that this year's forum looks some how in that people are not putting/writing/signing their SIGNATURES:

This is how members could see clearly the different dates different events took place concerning one's progress towards the D-DAY.

PLEASE LET US INCLUDE OUR SIGNATURES HENCE FORTH. IT IS HELPFUL TOO.

Good luck to all those awaiting for their interviews. JUST DO UR BIT AND LEAVE THE REST TO HIM WHO STARTED THE JOURNEY.
Thanks. Navigator

Dear Members,
I discovered that this year's forum looks some how in that people are not putting/writing/signing their SIGNATURES:

This is how members could see clearly the different dates different events took place concerning one's progress towards the D-DAY.

PLEASE LET US INCLUDE OUR SIGNATURES HENCE FORTH. IT IS HELPFUL TOO.

Good luck to all those awaiting for their interviews. JUST DO UR BIT AND LEAVE THE REST TO HIM WHO STARTED THE JOURNEY.
Thanks. Navigator

Thanks for your observation navigator but
sometimes we write from our phone so its not always easy pasting the signature, I noticed that too but until I posted from my phone

CN: 2010AF00002xxx
NL dated: 20th of March 2009
NL received: 8th July 2009
Returned forms: 15th July 2009
confirmed delivery 17th Sept 2009
2nd NL received: Still waiting
Started medicals: Still waiting
Visa interview: Still waiting

no one seems 2 say anything please dont make me scared.i have not started any medicals, not procesd my passport,infact i am just waiting very idly for my 2NL.can i go on with all these processes even without receiving d 2nl?my case no ends with10xxx

Hi my num falls in that range dont be panic i sent a mail to kcc but tells me that am current 4 january but i dont hv a date yet dat i should call or mail back in 7 to 10 days time u can also send a mail too as per ur passport u can start it now if its needs i can get u someone that will help u quikly at immigration office festac also go and get ur NPC birth certifica now get an affidafit frm high court take it to NPC office at surulere and pay #2000 u can start dis while watin 4 ur 2nd nl

Hello House, I wrote kcc today 4 the correctn of my fathers family name which I typed in an error but I wz told that my forms are now in Lagos and shld refer any thing concerning my case to them.
My questn is Can I write to Lagos on this and which email address.
Secondly, who do I write to get my interview date kcc or lagos.
Always counting on you guys

Just write KCC alone, u needn't write the embassy again, KCC would make the correction and you'll be fine.

Please, kindly update your signature, but i see you're current for December.. Go and get your passport , police report and start your medicals please, what are u waiting for? You should have these papers even before your 2nd NL comes... Goodluck and start right on time

Hi everyone in d house. Something is troubling my mind,which is should I start my medical now since my case number fall in January. Cos I want to complete my medical before my interview. What do you guys think of this.

Waheed,

u can go ahead with your medical, however u need to send a mail to KCC to confirm the date for your interview. When they reply, you can now print the response and take it to the hospital, with it, they could proseed with your medicals.

Please, kindly update your signature, but i see you're current for December.. Go and get your passport , police report and start your medicals please, what are u waiting for? You should have these papers even before your 2nd NL comes... Goodluck and start right on time

Hi petit, u kno i asked the same question earlier. how did u proceed ur medicals w/o the 2nd NL. i mailed KCC 2x and even called and they replied that we wait till they finish processing Dec 15th. we've been current since November. what i'm worried abt are the medicals. other docs are in place but KCC seem to be processing for a very long time and cant seem to advise the interview date.

Dear all,
is there anyway sum1 can start the medicals w/o the 2nd NL or interview confirmation by KCC via email?

Hi petit, u kno i asked the same question earlier. how did u proceed ur medicals w/o the 2nd NL. i mailed KCC 2x and even called and they replied that we wait till they finish processing Dec 15th. we've been current since November. what i'm worried abt are the medicals. other docs are in place but KCC seem to be processing for a very long time and cant seem to advise the interview date.

Dear all,
is there anyway sum1 can start the medicals w/o the 2nd NL or interview confirmation by KCC via email?

Hello Tonell, please why dont you include your signature like others have done.. I did my meds before my 2nl came.. Email kccdv@state.gov and ask for ur date since u're already current on the bulletin, they'll tell u ur date and you can print that out to go start ur meds...