• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Don't mind the way it is arranged. I'm actually using a mobile phone 2type my experience. Yeah! My interview experience is quite different frm others in dis forum. I got 2Embassy @ 6:30am on Monday. I met pple at d que... I joined dv que, after dat, i collected a dv card numbr n a contact sheet frm d first Lady dat attended 2us. We filled d contact form n was asked 2 open all envelopes including d white envelope inside d brown X-ray file. We were checked by d security, after dat we entered d main Embassy. I went 2d casheir n paid $820, she gave me change of $1. After d payment, i went 2d Main Hall. A Nigeria guy, called me @ Window 6 to submit all my document... I did n later he returned my Addmission slip. I went 2sit down until a white guy @ window 12 called my dv number. I went 2him... CO: Raise ur right hand n promise 2say d truth. Me: I did. CO: place ur left hand n la8r ur right hand four fingers on d Scanner. ME: i did. CO: Do u knw u are qualify by Education. ME: Yes (he brought out my original WAEC result n wanted 2ask me question on it. I quickly overtake him). ME: Sir, i just finished my ND. CO: Wht subject. ME: Computer Science CO: list d courses u did in ur last semester? ME: I mentioned 4 (he picked 1 borrowed course i mentioned). CO: Tell me about Management practise. ME: (I was scared bt i didn't show it). Management practise is all abt management makin decision wit d use of information. CO: how many types of information do we hav n wht are they? ME: we hav 3types of info n dey are i)tactical info ii)strategic info. CO: Wht abt d 3rd one (I 4got instantly). ME: Sir, i dnt tink is relevant, bcos my lecturer didn't tell us abt it. CO: Giv me examples of organisation dat uses tactical n strategic info? ME: ( i was confuse) many companies in nigeria uses both of them. CO: Which departmnt uses tactical info. ME: Ans. CO: Did u write any project? ME: Yes. CO: Wht's d topic? ME: Data Represention in d computer. CO: Why did u choose it? ME: Ans. CO: Wht does it teaches? ME: Ans. (Next thing, he kept quiet n started pressing d computer). CO: Congratulations! Welcome 2 America. ME: Tank u Sir! CO: Go to the Address on d paper 4ur Visa nxt wk. Me: Thanks n God Bless u Sir. Note: my interview was a bit longer dan evry1 dat had b4 me, simply bcos i giv 2much answers n he picked question frm evry answer i giv. Thanks 2d House, God Bless u all.

Mr. Americana,

CONGRATULATIONS & WELLCOME TO THE U.S OF A

Wellcome on board.

Ohis,

Congratulations on your successful interview.

The good Lord has done it in your life.Praise the Lord of the most high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is your advice to all intending interviewers?

I wish ALL of US waiting for OUR second letters and interviews a successful interviews and VISA GRANTED ahead,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohis,

were u trying to say that "u overtook the CO by telling him that u have completed ur ND" thereby given an EGO to ask more questions or why did u say that your interview was a bit longer dan evry1 dat had b4 you, simply bcos you gave 2much answers ???????

Please,we need your explanation!!!!

ajaylagos, thank you for your responce, it seems like nobody knows what this form is,i also posted the same question on the Kenyan link but nobody knows. i guess i'll have to email KCC and ask them. this is for my aunt,her interview is in september.

Thanks again.

Hi Isee,

I know the form you are talking about. As I said in my 1st response this form (OF-157) is for the Panel physician to fill after conducting the medical examination. The form is a report of medical examination which is to be completed by the Doctor (Panel Physician), therefore no applicant will get hold of the form.

The form is attached to the result of chest x-ray, HIV, immunization & other tests carried out. It is in the sealed envelop given at the clinic after the examination which we all took to the embassy.

Read the attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
My advice 4pple goin 4 interview

Ohis,

Congratulations on your successful interview.

The good Lord has done it in your life.Praise the Lord of the most high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is your advice to all intending interviewers?

I wish ALL of US waiting for OUR second letters and interviews a successful interviews and VISA GRANTED ahead,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advice 4pple goin 4interview is dat: always maintain eye contact wit d interviewer, let ur countenance be good, be smart, dnt panic n mke sure u say smth weneva d CO ask u question. Even though u dnt knw it, say smth smart or tell him u dnt hav an idea. I didn't mean u should tell d CO 'no idea' in smth u should knw... For instance ur course of study. Above all, ensure u put it in prayers. God will surely tke control. He started it by letting u b among d lucky winners out of millions n he wil surely complete it by also letting u hav d Visa (PHILL1:6).

My advice 4pple goin 4interview is dat: always maintain eye contact wit d interviewer, let ur countenance be good, be smart, dnt panic n mke sure u say smth weneva d CO ask u question. Even though u dnt knw it, say smth smart or tell him u dnt hav an idea. I didn't mean u should tell d CO 'no idea' in smth u should knw... For instance ur course of study. Above all, ensure u put it in prayers. God will surely tke control. He started it by letting u b among d lucky winners out of millions n he wil surely complete it by also letting u hav d Visa (PHILL1:6).

Thank you Ohis and may the good Lord be with U in your next level.Wishing u best of luck in ur careers.

We shall ALL laugh at last and come back here to give OUR successful interviews,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again congratulations to ALL successful candidates and we pray the Lord should be with U in ur next levels,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is wht i mean

Ohis,

were u trying to say that "u overtook the CO by telling him that u have completed ur ND" thereby given an EGO to ask more questions or why did u say that your interview was a bit longer dan evry1 dat had b4 you, simply bcos you gave 2much answers ???????

Please,we need your explanation!!!!
Yeah! I gave her an ego 2ask me question on my ND bcos i hav really prepared 4it. He would hav asked me questions on my O'Level if i didn't say so. Why i said my interview was longer is dat; The CO dat interviewed me, interview other DV applicants b4 me. Theirs' was less dan 3minutes bcos dey gave very short answers. My explanation in som of d questns was 2long. He picked more questns frm my ans. That is y mine was diffrnt frm others.

How do i change my port of entry

I've started my travelling arrangement despite d fact dat i'm yet 2pick up my visa. My host is behaving strange, I need 2change him. How do i go abt changing port of entry, witout it affecting or causing delay in my GC n SSN. Pls, i need a fast reply frm an experience person. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started my travelling arrangement despite d fact dat i'm yet 2pick up my visa. My host is behaving strange, I need 2change him. How do i go abt changing port of entry, witout it affecting or causing delay in my GC n SSN. Pls, i need a fast reply frm an experience person. Thanks!

If you want to change address and POE then you have fly straight to the State where your new address is, this is to avoid your case/file being transferred from one State (POE) to your new State (your new address).

So basically you have to find a flight that goes directly to the state where you want to reside. Having a POE in a different State from where you are going definately delays the processing of you SSN and GC.

Don't mind the way it is arranged. I'm actually using a mobile phone 2type my experience. Yeah! My interview experience is quite different frm others in dis forum. I got 2Embassy @ 6:30am on Monday. I met pple at d que... I joined dv que, after dat, i collected a dv card numbr n a contact sheet form frm d first Lady dat attended 2us. We filled d contact form n was asked 2 open all envelopes including d white envelope inside d brown big X-ray envelope . We were checked-up by d security, after dat we entered d main Embassy. I went 2d casheir n paid $820, she gave me change of $1. After d payment, i went 2d Main Hall. A Nigeria guy, called me @ Window 6 to submit all my document... I did n later he returned my Addmission n Eligibility slip. I went 2sit down until a white guy @ window 12 called my dv number. I went 2him... CO:- Raise ur right hand n promise 2say d truth. Me:- I did. CO:- place ur left hand four fingers on d scanner n after dat, place ur right hand four fingers. ME:- i did. CO:- Do u knw u are qualify by Education. ME:- Yes (he brought out my original WAEC result n wanted 2ask me question frm it. I quickly overtook him bcos i didn't prepare much on my O'Level). ME:- Sir, i just finished my ND. CO:- Ok! Betta...! Wht subject? ME:- Computer Science CO:- list d courses u did in ur last semester? ME:- I mentioned 4 (he picked 1 borrowed course i mentioned). CO:- Tell me about Management practise? ME:- (I was scared bt i didn't show it). Management practise is all abt management makin decision wit d use of information. CO:- how many types of information do we hav n wht are they? ME:- we hav 3types of info n dey are i)tactical info ii)strategic info. CO:- Wht abt d 3rd one (It skipped my head instantly). ME:- Sir, i dnt tink is relevant, bcos my lecturer didn't tell us abt it. CO:- Giv me examples of organisation dat uses tactical n strategic info? ME:- ( i was confuse) many companies in nigeria uses both of them. CO:- Which departmnt uses tactical info? ME:- Ans. CO:- Did u write any project? ME:- Yes. CO:- Wht's d topic? ME:- Data Represention in d computer. CO:- Why did u choose it? ME:- Ans. CO:- Wht does it teaches? ME:- Ans. (Next thing, he kept quiet n started pressing d computer). CO:- Congratulations! Welcome 2 America. ME:- Tank u Sir! CO:- Go to the Address on d paper 4ur Visa nxt wk. Me:- Thanks n God Bless u Sir. CO:- u are welcome. Note: my interview was a bit longer dan evry1 dat had b4 me dat day, simply bcos i giv 2much answers n he picked question frm evry answers i give. Thanks 2d House, God Bless u all.

Congratulations Ohis!!!

Our Lord is indeed great!!!

All praise and honor to him!!!

God be with you as you prepare.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Don't mind the way it is arranged. I'm actually using a mobile phone 2type my experience. Yeah! My interview experience is quite different frm others in dis forum. I got 2Embassy @ 6:30am on Monday. I met pple at d que... I joined dv que, after dat, i collected a dv card numbr n a contact sheet form frm d first Lady dat attended 2us. We filled d contact form n was asked 2 open all envelopes including d white envelope inside d brown big X-ray envelope . We were checked-up by d security, after dat we entered d main Embassy. I went 2d casheir n paid $820, she gave me change of $1. After d payment, i went 2d Main Hall. A Nigeria guy, called me @ Window 6 to submit all my document... I did n later he returned my Addmission n Eligibility slip. I went 2sit down until a white guy @ window 12 called my dv number. I went 2him... CO:- Raise ur right hand n promise 2say d truth. Me:- I did. CO:- place ur left hand four fingers on d scanner n after dat, place ur right hand four fingers. ME:- i did. CO:- Do u knw u are qualify by Education. ME:- Yes (he brought out my original WAEC result n wanted 2ask me question frm it. I quickly overtook him bcos i didn't prepare much on my O'Level). ME:- Sir, i just finished my ND. CO:- Ok! Betta...! Wht subject? ME:- Computer Science CO:- list d courses u did in ur last semester? ME:- I mentioned 4 (he picked 1 borrowed course i mentioned). CO:- Tell me about Management practise? ME:- (I was scared bt i didn't show it). Management practise is all abt management makin decision wit d use of information. CO:- how many types of information do we hav n wht are they? ME:- we hav 3types of info n dey are i)tactical info ii)strategic info. CO:- Wht abt d 3rd one (It skipped my head instantly). ME:- Sir, i dnt tink is relevant, bcos my lecturer didn't tell us abt it. CO:- Giv me examples of organisation dat uses tactical n strategic info? ME:- ( i was confuse) many companies in nigeria uses both of them. CO:- Which departmnt uses tactical info? ME:- Ans. CO:- Did u write any project? ME:- Yes. CO:- Wht's d topic? ME:- Data Represention in d computer. CO:- Why did u choose it? ME:- Ans. CO:- Wht does it teaches? ME:- Ans. (Next thing, he kept quiet n started pressing d computer). CO:- Congratulations! Welcome 2 America. ME:- Tank u Sir! CO:- Go to the Address on d paper 4ur Visa nxt wk. Me:- Thanks n God Bless u Sir. CO:- u are welcome. Note: my interview was a bit longer dan evry1 dat had b4 me dat day, simply bcos i giv 2much answers n he picked question frm evry answers i give. Thanks 2d House, God Bless u all.

Congratulations Ohis!!!

Our Lord is indeed great!!!

All praise and honor to him!!!

God be with you as you prepare.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Hi everyone how ar u all doing sorry 4 coming so late.my interview went fine but was halted for wat d CO Termed as insufficient proof of marriage.so i was asked 2 come 1st wk of august for some other interview 2 clearify my stand.please has any1 hv dis experience b4.cos i'm confused.dis has been why i am silent since yesterday.
JOLOMIRAPHEAL wots up? not heard from u in a long while. wots happening, have u done ur second interview.? i pray everything goes on right for u and wish u all the best. remain blessed.waiting for your success story.

....TO GOD BE THE GLORY

joequi, ammeck09,ddoonn,ohis and ALL other winners,

Please,we need your input here.Do the CO asked about ones financial status during the interview or may be one need to submit Statement of Accounts/Bank Account Statement during the interview.

Please share more on this so that we know how to handle this aspect?

Once again,the good Lord that was,his and forevermore will crown ALL OUR efforts with VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well with OUR body,doul and spirit ,AMEN.

We shall ALL succeed cos the Lord has already perfected ALL that concerns US ALL,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls, throw more light

If you want to change address and POE then you have fly straight to the State where your new address is, this is to avoid your case/file being transferred from one State (POE) to your new State (your new address).

So basically you have to find a flight that goes directly to the state where you want to reside. Having a POE in a different State from where you are going definately delays the processing of you SSN and GC.

Tanks man! But i still need more light on dis. A frnd of mine went 2pick up his Visa last wk, they gave him a brown sealed envelop and an attachment paper with the address of his port of entry. They said, he should submit d envelope at the port of entry (the address of his POE was on it). My question is this; my first POE is New Jersy bt i want 2 Change it to California... If they giv me an envlope 2submit in my POE with my first address (New Jersey) on it, is it possible to take d envelope to another POE in California with dat same POE Address (New Jersy) on it? Wil dey accept it?

Pls, throw more light

Tanks man! But i still need more light on dis. A frnd of mine went 2pick up his Visa last wk, they gave him a brown sealed envelop and an attachment paper with the address of his port of entry. They said, he should submit d envelope at the port of entry (the address of his POE was on it). My question is this; my first POE is New Jersy bt i want 2 Change it to California... If they giv me an envlope 2submit in my POE with my first address (New Jersey) on it, is it possible to take d envelope to another POE in California with dat same POE Address (New Jersy) on it? Wil dey accept it?

Pls, throw more light

Tanks man! But i still need more light on dis. A frnd of mine went 2pick up his Visa last wk, they gave him a brown sealed envelop and an attachment paper with the address of his port of entry. They said, he should submit d envelope at the port of entry (the address of his POE was on it). My question is this; my initial POE is New Jersy bt i want 2 Change it to California... If they giv me an envlope 2submit in my POE with my initial address (New Jersey) on it, is it possible to take d envelope to another POE in California with dat same POE Address (New Jersy) on it? Wil dey accept it?

joequi, ammeck09,ddoonn,ohis and ALL other winners,

Please,we need your input here.Do the CO asked about ones financial status during the interview or may be one need to submit Statement of Accounts/Bank Account Statement during the interview.

Please share more on this so that we know how to handle this aspect?

Once again,the good Lord that was,his and forevermore will crown ALL OUR efforts with VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is well with OUR body,soul and spirit ,AMEN.

We shall ALL succeed cos the Lord has already perfected ALL that concerns US ALL,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting for reply on this issue?

Tanks man! But i still need more light on dis. A frnd of mine went 2pick up his Visa last wk, they gave him a brown sealed envelop and an attachment paper with the address of his port of entry. They said, he should submit d envelope at the port of entry (the address of his POE was on it). My question is this; my initial POE is New Jersy bt i want 2 Change it to California... If they giv me an envlope 2submit in my POE with my initial address (New Jersey) on it, is it possible to take d envelope to another POE in California with dat same POE Address (New Jersy) on it? Wil dey accept it?

Ohis,

With what ammec09 just said,I will advice that you go straight to where your letter is been addressed to (that is your ist POE;New Jersey).This is to save your time in getting the necessary SSN and GC at the right time widaout delay.

With God on your side,I believe u will definitely find your way to California if that's where u wanna go really.Everything is possible says the Lord.

Ohis,go to New jersey first (YOUR POE) and get ALL the necessary documents.You cant afford any delay at this time.

Wishing u good luck in ALL you do and I pray for the good Lord to guide you.