• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hello All,

Is it cumpolsory that married couple must put on the same cloth for the interview?

The good Lord will see US through and make OUR interviews a success.It is already a succcess,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would advice married couples totally do not go in the same clothes especially when there is no child yet in that marriage.Because they psychologically view it at the embassy as you trying to impress them.Because most people who did 'ARRANGEE' marriages that have been caught at the embassy mostly went in the same attire.You can avoid suspicion therefore by not going in the same attire and especially when you guys don't have any child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our time has come!

@ gasper, you are very correct. The cutoff for october 2010 is very impressive and going by this trend, you might not be far from the truth if you foresee my interview for sometime in december or january. Thanks for the good wishes. All the best .

@ stonesanjay, good to know that you are still here. This is indeed the lords doing and to him be all the glory,honor and adoration. Amen and amen to all of your prayers. Arise and shine, for the light is come and the glory of the lord is upon us.

yeso! GRACIOUS GOD, I cannot leave this family, it has bcome a part of me. We thank God for this good news o, our interview processing shall be good news all the way. After receiving from the xperiences of our great senior brothers in the forum, ppl like Joequi, ammeck09, gasper2000 and the rest, we cannot but succeed like them. I beliv God wit dis bulletin standard, my interview/visa collection will not xceed january. Praise GOD.

Our time has come!

@ gasper, you are very correct. The cutoff for october 2010 is very impressive and going by this trend, you might not be far from the truth if you foresee my interview for sometime in december or january. Thanks for the good wishes. All the best .

@ stonesanjay, good to know that you are still here. This is indeed the lords doing and to him be all the glory,honor and adoration. Amen and amen to all of your prayers. Arise and shine, for the light is come and the glory of the lord is upon us.

yeso! GRACIOUS GOD, I cannot leave this family, it has bcome a part of me. We thank God for this good news o, our interview processing shall be good news all the way. After receiving from the xperiences of our great senior brothers in the forum, ppl like Joequi, ammeck09, gasper2000 and the rest, we cannot but succeed like them. I beliv God wit dis bulletin standard, my interview/visa collection will not xceed january. Praise GOD.

Hello house!

I want to congratulate every member of this form that has had a successful interview and also those waiting to have their interview, I also want to congratulate the forumites that are expecting their interview, because it is already a success story.

@ Solaonil, are you residing in Houston? please any member who resides in Houston, Texas should inform me about how long it took to get the GC and SSN, i should get my SSN in 1 week 6 days though, but not certain about GC.

Kind regards.

Thanks my brother, see fare below for Qater airways for one way;

Adult: N165,924

Child: N135,007

Thanks for the Info

I assume this quotation is for Lagos to Houston?

My Port of Entry is Chicago

God be with you and yours as prepare, amen

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Thanks for the Info

I assume this quotation is for Lagos to Houston?

My Port of Entry is Chicago
i think u should try turkish airline.from lagos to istanbul ( 2HRS STOP OVER) then to chicago ORD. im using that aswell and i heard they are very good.

God be with you and yours as prepare, amen

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

i think u should try turkish airline.from lagos to istanbul ( 2HRS STOP OVER) then to chicago ORD. im using that aswell and i heard they are very good.

Did anyone realize the mistake on the state departments website?
From the September 2010 visa bulletin, category C read as;

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER
For October, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Shouldn't it read ...qualified 2011 applicants changeable to all regions/eligible........ instead of 2010?

Fredom at last

House i have finally pick up my visa on wednesday 11th August 2010 praise be to the lord ohis your case has been settle you shall have your own space here on this thread for your sucess stories

I wish everbody a happy weekend.Ohis,we are waiting for your successful interview experience.

Remain blessed.

The good Lord will see ALL of US through in this upcoming interviews.

It is already a success.

House i have finally pick up my visa on wednesday 11th August 2010 praise be to the lord ohis your case has been settle you shall have your own space here on this thread for your sucess stories

congrats my brother, God has settled u 4 life, He will always speak 4 u. Don't 4get we the 2011 winners in ur prayers o. Pls pm me dat ur number, i missd it. Ohis is our next focal point, we await his testimony, nothing short of dat.

Thanks 2u all 4ur success wishes! I knw n i bliv dat GOD will surely do mine. Expect my success story on Monday....

Sori 2d house... I 4got 2 intimate d house dat Mekoyo had a successful interview on wednessday. I actually thought he would hav posted it. Neva mind, he wil do it ASAP.

Hi house,
I'm sorry for being away so long. I have been so busy getting ready for the trip. I thank God that I and my wife are now in the us, maryland precisely. I just want to say the secret to being given the visa is just to be confident and do a little refreshing of your Olevel or your graduate project knowledge. Then remember dates of marriage, first date, bride price, etc. You can't be 100% prepared but with God nothing can stop you from getting it.
I'm expecting our gc and ssn.
I really appreciate you guys in this forum.
Thanks

Hi house,
I'm sorry for being away so long. I have been so busy getting ready for the trip. I thank God that I and my wife are now in the us, maryland precisely. I just want to say the secret to being given the visa is just to be confident and do a little refreshing of your Olevel or your graduate project knowledge. Then remember dates of marriage, first date, bride price, etc. You can't be 100% prepared but with God nothing can stop you from getting it.
I'm expecting our gc and ssn.
I really appreciate you guys in this forum.
Thanks

Hi I hope we could link up, I am coming to Maryland on 31 August.

Thanks 2u all 4ur success wishes! I knw n i bliv dat GOD will surely do mine. Expect my success story on Monday....

Ohis,

Your interview is already a success in jesus name,AMEN..

Mekoyo,we ALL say congratulations on your success story and the Lord did this in your life will NEVER stop doing good in OUR lifes too,AMEN.

I wish ALL OF US successfulf interviews in jesu name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I just have a quick question,
-when you all received the 2nd letter, did it say anything about form "OF-157" for medical examination? if yes, did it come with the letter or was it provided by the Doctor?
-Do you have to show the 2nd letter when you go for the interview?

Thank you all.