• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi All,

I just have a quick question,
-when you all received the 2nd letter, did it say anything about form "OF-157" for medical examination? if yes, did it come with the letter or was it provided by the Doctor?
-Do you have to show the 2nd letter when you go for the interview?

Thank you all.

Hi Isee,

1. The 2nd letter did not mention any medical form called OF-157 and nothing of such was in the letter

2. Yours is to go to the clinic for medical examination. Medical forms will be filled and completed by the Doctor based on your medical exam. result.

3. The 2nd letter was not requested for at the clinic but you may take it along if you wish.

All the best.

PRAISEEEEEEEEE GOD! God has done it again in the house... I had a successful interview 2day @d Embassy! I will post my experience la8r. Thanks!

PRAISEEEEEEEEE GOD! God has done it again in the house... I had a successful interview 2day @d Embassy! I will post my experience la8r. Thanks!

yeahhhhhhhhhh, Greatttttttttt, congratssssssssssssssss the LAST MAN STANDING FINALLY MADE IT.

What a great news to start a new week. We are all awaiting your beautiful experience.

You can now join us in discussing flight issues and Port of entry.

Ohis,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUR GOD is a faithful God that always keeps to his promises.

Yes,he says because he lives,we can face tomorrow.Ohis,the good Lord that did this in your life and other coleaques will do the same in our lifes .Our awaiting 2011 DV interviews are already a success in jesu name,AMEN.

We are ALL happy for you OHIS on your successful interview.we will be excpecting your interview experience as soon as possible.

Once again,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohis d americana...who wan try u if God dey ur side. Abeg bombard us with the experience joor.
Welcome to america and start walking like a yankee man.

Cheers!!!!!!

yeahhhhhhhhhh, Greatttttttttt, congratssssssssssssssss the LAST MAN STANDING FINALLY MADE IT.

What a great news to start a new week. We are all awaiting your beautiful experience.

Thanks guys! Una 2much...! The house has done wonderfully well 4me, infact my interview was vry strange...unlik evry others in d forum. I wil type my interview soon, wen i go 2Cafe... Tanks 2u all.

The last man in d house has made it.

Thanks guys! Una 2much...! The house has done wonderfully well 4me, infact my interview was vry strange...unlik evry others in d forum. I wil type my interview soon, wen i go 2Cafe... Tanks 2u all.

The last man in d house has made it.

Ohis,

Congratulations!!!! once again

We cant wait to feel ur successful interview story.

It is well with you man!!!!

Our God is good ALL the time and ALL the time,OUR GOD is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohis,

The last man standing, congratulationssssss. Gos has really bless this forume, no sad stories, in fact 101% success rate. There is the need for cellebration my men. I am very happy for all of us, when we started i never knew it will be as smooth as what we are experiencing today.

Thank God that we all made it at last.

One love.

OHIS CONGRATULATIONss

Ohis God has done it 4 u may his name be praised. U are indeed a true member of this gr8 and Godly forum. We thank God 4 every achievements. Congratss to all of u.

What a miracle!

what do we do to our God? Ao Lord, you listen to our prayers in this forum. What a mighty God we serve! Let's praise and give thanks to Him. Peace! Benniit

Ajalagos,

I called the Travelling agent to re-confirm her fare;the fare below is for one waythrough Qatar airways.

Adult: N165,924
>>
>> Child: N135,007

@ joequi, can u pls give me the fone number/e-mail of the travel agent so that i can arrange ticket for my wife and baby.
Cheers

Hi house,
I'm sorry for being away so long. I have been so busy getting ready for the trip. I thank God that I and my wife are now in the us, maryland precisely. I just want to say the secret to being given the visa is just to be confident and do a little refreshing of your Olevel or your graduate project knowledge. Then remember dates of marriage, first date, bride price, etc. You can't be 100% prepared but with God nothing can stop you from getting it.
I'm expecting our gc and ssn.
I really appreciate you guys in this forum.
Thanks

Thank God for journey mercies

All the best

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

ajaylagos, thank you for your responce, it seems like nobody knows what this form is,i also posted the same question on the Kenyan link but nobody knows. i guess i'll have to email KCC and ask them. this is for my aunt,her interview is in september.

Thanks again.

My interview experience!!!

Don't mind the way it is arranged. I'm actually using a mobile phone 2type my experience. Yeah! My interview experience is quite different frm others in dis forum. I got 2Embassy @ 6:30am on Monday. I met pple at d que... I joined dv que, after dat, i collected a dv card numbr n a contact sheet form frm d first Lady dat attended 2us. We filled d contact form n was asked 2 open all envelopes including d white envelope inside d brown big X-ray envelope . We were checked-up by d security, after dat we entered d main Embassy. I went 2d casheir n paid $820, she gave me change of $1. After d payment, i went 2d Main Hall. A Nigeria guy, called me @ Window 6 to submit all my document... I did n later he returned my Addmission n Eligibility slip. I went 2sit down until a white guy @ window 12 called my dv number. I went 2him... CO:- Raise ur right hand n promise 2say d truth. Me:- I did. CO:- place ur left hand four fingers on d scanner n after dat, place ur right hand four fingers. ME:- i did. CO:- Do u knw u are qualify by Education. ME:- Yes (he brought out my original WAEC result n wanted 2ask me question frm it. I quickly overtook him bcos i didn't prepare much on my O'Level). ME:- Sir, i just finished my ND. CO:- Ok! Betta...! Wht subject? ME:- Computer Science CO:- list d courses u did in ur last semester? ME:- I mentioned 4 (he picked 1 borrowed course i mentioned). CO:- Tell me about Management practise? ME:- (I was scared bt i didn't show it). Management practise is all abt management makin decision wit d use of information. CO:- how many types of information do we hav n wht are they? ME:- we hav 3types of info n dey are i)tactical info ii)strategic info. CO:- Wht abt d 3rd one (It skipped my head instantly). ME:- Sir, i dnt tink is relevant, bcos my lecturer didn't tell us abt it. CO:- Giv me examples of organisation dat uses tactical n strategic info? ME:- ( i was confuse) many companies in nigeria uses both of them. CO:- Which departmnt uses tactical info? ME:- Ans. CO:- Did u write any project? ME:- Yes. CO:- Wht's d topic? ME:- Data Represention in d computer. CO:- Why did u choose it? ME:- Ans. CO:- Wht does it teaches? ME:- Ans. (Next thing, he kept quiet n started pressing d computer). CO:- Congratulations! Welcome 2 America. ME:- Tank u Sir! CO:- Go to the Address on d paper 4ur Visa nxt wk. Me:- Thanks n God Bless u Sir. CO:- u are welcome. Note: my interview was a bit longer dan evry1 dat had b4 me dat day, simply bcos i giv 2much answers n he picked question frm evry answers i give. Thanks 2d House, God Bless u all.

Last edited by a moderator: