• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@Joequi: I'll be going to Dallas while yours is Houston both in Texas.
Is Qater Airline's promo limited to Houston only? Kindly help in confirming from your agent and
also the fares for Dallas as you earlier posted for Houston.

Otherwise, I'll fly Qater airline to Houston then board molue bus to Dallas, abi wetin u think?

Tanks man!

Ohis,

the last man standing, next week Monday is your day, laughter will fill your face.

Success in advance.

Amen! I claim it. Am glad 2b d last man in dis forum 2b successful. U guys should wait 4my Goodnews on Monday! God has already done it.

Ohis,

Ur interview is already a success in jesus name,AMEN.

Go there nd get ur VISA xos the Lord has finally decreed success.

We will ALL rejoice for what the Lord is doing in our lifes,AMEN!!!!!!

Is Qater Airline's promo limited to Houston only? Kindly help in confirming from your agent and

Otherwise, I'll fly Qater airline to Houston then board molue bus to Dallas, abi wetin u think?

Ajalagos my brother,

Molue bus to Dallas that is wonderful, but nothing spoil with that plan anyway.

I went to Qatar airways today the fare given to me is quite high compare to the one given by the agent; i have sent a mail to the agent to re-confirm.

Adukt: N245k+

Child: N200k+.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajalagos my brother,

Molue bus to Dallas that is wonderful, but nothing spoil with that plan anyway.

I went to Qatar airways today the fare given to me is quite high compare to the one given by the agent; i have sent a mail to the agent to re-confirm.

Adukt: N245k+

Child: N200k+.

Mr. Joequi,

Yes that's true. I read it in the paper sometime last week about Qater airline's promo to some states in certain countries. (I even made a copy of the page) The fare to Houston will be $1,600 from the date of the promo.

So $1,600 x N153 = N 244,800 approx N245,000. Other airlines charges over 300K.

But Lakemosz's said in his post on saturday that he flew with Turkish airline to Chicago for 175K (one way). From Lagos or where?

I thought Qater is the cheapest, I'm lost here guys.

i dont understand this issue of POE you guys are talking abt i thought Each state in America have its own POE i.e one POE to each state because i am also going to TEXAS and i thought the POE for TEXAS should be HOUSTON so am confuse abt what ajalagos is talking abt DALLAS again please can som1 come 2 my rescue.

i dont understand this issue of POE you guys are talking abt i thought Each state in America have its own POE i.e one POE to each state because i am also going to TEXAS and i thought the POE for TEXAS should be HOUSTON so am confuse abt what ajalagos is talking abt DALLAS again please can som1 come 2 my rescue.

For instance, in Washington DC there are 3 POEs, namely Dulles International Airport (IAD), Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA). You can activiate your GC in any of these airports.

Ohis,

do not worry cos ur interview is already a success so says the Lord of host.
It is well with ur body,soul and spirit,AMEN.

Go there and success.

We ARE ALL waiting to share your successful interview story with you.

Praise the Lord and lets start prasisng for Ohis interview this week is already a success.AMEN.

Mr. Joequi,

Yes that's true. I read it in the paper sometime last week about Qater airline's promo to some states in certain countries. (I even made a copy of the page) The fare to Houston will be $1,600 from the date of the promo.

So $1,600 x N153 = N 244,800 approx N245,000. Other airlines charges over 300K.

But Lakemosz's said in his post on saturday that he flew with Turkish airline to Chicago for 175K (one way). From Lagos or where?

I thought Qater is the cheapest, I'm lost here guys.

Ajalagos,

I called the Travelling agent to re-confirm her fare;the fare below is for one waythrough Qatar airways.

Adult: N165,924
>>
>> Child: N135,007

Dear forumites,

I have collected our visa today, it was a wonderful experience. Our first visa to USA is an immigrant visa, our God is good.

One love.

Ajalagos,

I called the Travelling agent to re-confirm her fare;the fare below is for one waythrough Qatar airways.

Adult: N165,924
>>
>> Child: N135,007

That's very cheap when compared with others.
I'm sure no airline can beat that.

Unfortunately, the promo will end b4 December, some pple will not be able to benefit.

Dear forumites,

I have collected our visa today, it was a wonderful experience. Our first visa to USA is an immigrant visa, our God is good.

One love.

Congrats to your household.

Same as mine, it was my first visit to the embassy and my first visa ever. The Lord is good joooo.

Ddoonn, 2morow is your pick-up date, go & collect your thing and join us to jubilate, no be mistake ooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
It is finish!!!

Dear forumites,

One love.

congrats bros, u are now in charge, wat ppl are dreaming and wishing for, the good Lord, found u worthy to receive it on a platter of gold. U ar indeed favored. Enjoy ur new life!

Dear forumites,

One love.

Wonderful, that's the Lord's doing and we shall not ceased offering praises to His name.

Praise God!

Dear forumites,

One love.

Joequi, we need to give our all to the almighty Father. We wouldn't have won it at the first place at all; we need to succeed to His glorification. Amen! Peace. Benniit

Dear forumites,

One love.

Congratulation once again 2 u and your house hold, congratulations shal never End in u all life, America is waiting for ur Arrival.

Joequi what Experience are u saying its wounderful, is it concirning d pick up if u dont mind can u just let us know a little bit of it cos mine pick up is 2moro thanks and congratulations.