• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Thanks for the info Joequi. I will go for qatar airways. Their prices are wayward cheaper and I don't give a damn
if they spend a whole week, so far as I will still get to my destination (God's own country).
Hey guys I'm sorry for my irregular post nowadays. It's not intentional coz I love giving back to this forum what
I have gained for almost a year now. I lost my system to some hoodlumps in VI so I am now making use of a cafe. I laughed at them actually coz
it's not going to steal my happiness. Who cares even!!!

@Ohis Just get prepared. Failure to prepare means failure to succeed. This forum is blessed so no need to worry. Go and possess what rightly belongs to you.
For those preparing for their interviews, U all are in the right place go get ur thing.

All the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donsino,

Thanks and sorry for your laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben Emman,

Direct tickets are expensive compared to return tickets, paying for return ticket makes it cheaper with the same benefits and quality of service-no stress about that.

However, the agent advise us to use return ticket which is cheaper.

jeoqui,

You are 100% correct my brother, two way ticket is cheaper than a one way ticket.

Donsino,

Thanks and sorry for your laptop.

It's no problem, It doesn't bother me one bit. I plan on leaving before october ends (not too sure though). Will keep u guys posted on my travelling plans and experience.
Just wanna go quick and see if I can get enroll into a university this year. Wishing those going for their interviews divine breakthrough and those travelling journey mercies.

Cheers!!!!

Ben Emman, I think you don't know how the pricing system works for airlines. Check any airline you want/know and I can bet there is none that you can get a cheaper one-way ticket than a return ticket.

I can remember some people arguing few weeks ago that Qatar Airways will keep a passenger on transit at the airport for 8-12 hrs until I advised the guy to contact his agent, based on what I know happens out here, and it paid off. With all humility, your response above is annoying as well as insulting.

I would have expected that you ask how one can get a one-way cheaper than a return ticket.

Anyway, I am out and wish you guys the best.

Bye

It's no problem, It doesn't bother me one bit. I plan on leaving before october ends (not too sure though). Will keep u guys posted on my travelling plans and experience.
Just wanna go quick and see if I can get enroll into a university this year. Wishing those going for their interviews divine breakthrough and those travelling journey mercies.

Cheers!!!!

All things being equall, we should be travelling in October, going back to school is a perfect strategy. I am also thinking in that direction for Masters degree.

One love.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers!!!!

Donsino,

Have you picked up your visa?

Hi guys i'm a silent member of the house.Just got into chicago y'day thru turkish airlines.Anyone planning to travel can try it.it's cheap(175,000g one way ticket),no time wasting and the officials are just too professional

Hi guys i'm a silent member of the house.Just got into chicago y'day thru turkish airlines.Anyone planning to travel can try it.it's cheap(175,000g one way ticket),no time wasting and the officials are just too professional

Thanks for the info lakemosz.

Do any one have idea on how to Apply for the (S S N) from nigeria bcos i visit the site that was on my pick up letter (i.e socialsecurity.gov) and i did not find anything pacthaining SSN application thanks.

@SILLT EHIS

@JOEQUI

@DDOONN

Congratulations!!!

This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous

All praise and adoration to God.

May the US be all you expected it to be and lots more

God be with you and your loved ones, amen.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Thanks for the info.

A family friend traveled with them and said same.

Do any one have idea on how to Apply for the (S S N) from nigeria bcos i visit the site that was on my pick up letter (i.e socialsecurity.gov) and i did not find anything pacthaining SSN application thanks.

Forget about that application from 9ja it never works.They expect you to apply in person here in the US.It does not waste time except when you change address at the port of entry.

God will favour you.

I want to wish all of u going for ur interview this week God's favour and fulfilment, u've done ur best God will do the rest. I did not 4get u all in my prayer this morning. Goodluck!!.

I went to Turkish airways office today to make some enquiries as per air fare;

2hrs stopover

Adult: N252,737

Child: N205,648.

lakemosz how did you get your fare, please direct us,

@SILLT EHIS

@JOEQUI

@DDOONN

Congratulations!!!

This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous

All praise and adoration to God.

May the US be all you expected it to be and lots more

God be with you and your loved ones, amen.

Thanks for brother

Ohis,

the last man standing, next week Monday is your day, laughter will fill your face.

Success in advance.

@Joequi: tomorrow is your visa pick-up date
@ddoonn: wednesday is yours brother man

I 'm happy for you guys, congrats.

@ Ohis: your case will not be different from those that had successful interview.
As an honourable member of this house, your visa is 100% guaranteed, walahi.

Congratulations.