• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Dear All,

As u can see,am a DV 2011 winner.I have one question to ask that needs your prompt answer.

When we filled our Dv lottery form online October,2009,we filled Married (Even,we have done our Introduction since December,2008) cos we knew that we would get married that same year.

By Gods grace,we got married that same year November,2009.Also,in the form we sent back to KCC,we filled married too.

My question now is,getting married by NOVEMBER,2009 after the DV lottery (OCTOBER,2009) is still within.

Once again,success to ddoonn and ALL that will be interviwed in this month of AUGUST in Jesus name cos is a month of A NEW THING.Amen.

You need not worry since you married after your application. Your only headache should be the documentation to support and proof that the marriage is legitimate and you have been with this gal (your wife) for sometime. May be expect more personal questions.

You need not worry since you married after your application. Your only headache should be the documentation to support and proof that the marriage is legitimate and you have been with this gal (your wife) for sometime. May be expect more personal questions.

Thank you nsiah7 for the response.

Our marriage is Legitimate; we did both Engagement and church marriage and with all the neccessary marriage certificates duly signed by the priest,sponsors and parents.

The documents are legitimate and duly certified.

So the Lord says he will do a new things in OUR and make ALL things work for good for us.I wish ALL of US a successful VISA APPLICATION GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!

It is well with our Body,Soul and spirit,Amen.

ddoonn congrats again!

ddoonn i sent u a pm pls check and reply. Thank. To Him alone be all the glory, honor and adoration 4eva more! Do u mean u can make a joyfull noise unto the Lord in the embassy as soon as u ar confirm successful and nothing will happen? Bco some of us dnt knw how to hold our joy o.

can any one tell me about how to get cheap flight to texas, and also any member that is presently in texas should tell me the situation of job over there and all about the state TEXAS i am comming to join you guys soon.

ddoonn,

why not try Qatar airline, it is cheap and it is a 5 star airline. Izi used it and he said it was fantastic. We are going to use the same air plane.

When i checked the cost for airfrance to Houston for family of 5 it was about $8,315, but Qatar air was about $7,110. About $1,000 difference, equivellent to N153,000.

About 2 persons from this forum have used the same airline.

One love.

My interview is coming forth...

My interview is upper Monday, u guys should keep praying 4me o! I want 2b part of dis flight discussion. Thanks n God Bless u all...

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE COMES MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
You guess known all the initial Activites of the Ebassy. i was taged DV 11 so we were now urchered in to pay the visa fee I PAID IN NAIRA #131000.00.
I now finally entered the main hall of the interview some minutues latter i was called to window 6 to submit my documents including the originals to a nice looking black nigeria lady after that i was ask to sit and listen to my number.
Guys this time i was just praying inside of me for a CO that will favour me and there was alot of noise inside the hall little kids making noise playing all over, inside me i was just annoid and saying this kids taught we are here to play them dont even know what is going on here i waited for so long up to 1 hour 20 minutes before my number was called by the chinesse slim America lady to window 10 mean while she has denied a DV applicant right in front of my eyes and i was saying haill jesus, before i now realise that you guys are waiting for me here and it must come to pass.

NOW FACE TO FACE WITH MY CO.

C.O___________Good morning
ME ___________ Good morning
CO_____________ You are here bcos you were selected for further processing
ME______________ Yes (smile)
CO _______________ Okay raise your right hand for the Oath
ME _________________ I did
CO ________________ Swear that you will tell me the truth
ME ________________ I swear that i will tell you the truth
CO _________________ Okay do your Eletonic finger print
ME __________________ I did as she direct me
CO _________________ Do you have any kids
ME __________________ No (with a smile)
CO _________________ Are you married
ME _________________ No
CO _________________ What is your name
ME __________________ Answered
CO __________________How old are you
ME _________________ Answered (looking inside her eyes with smile)
CO__________________ I see your NECO result why did you write WAEC
ME _________________ Answered (I put in for waec but did not meet to the five credit required)
CO ________________ Are you with the qaec result here
ME _________________ No
CO __________________ when did you write the NECO exam
ME ___________________ Answered (2004)
CO ___________________ How old were you when you finish secondary sch
ME ____________________ Answer (with smilles and looking stright to her eyes)
CO ____________________ Which of the exam did you write first WAEC or NECO
ME ___________________ Answer (NECO)
CO ____________________ I can see that you are a graduate from your documents, which school is it
ME _____________________ Answer (with smilles)
CO _______________________ When did you gain addmission and when did you graduated
ME _____________________ Answere with (smilles and looking straight to her tiny eye balls)
CO _____________________ What did you read
ME _____________________ Answered ( ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIG)
CO ______________________ Tell me about it i.e the ( ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIG)
ME _____________________ Answrerd (started explaining here to here using my departmental terms)
CO ______________________ What were the courses you did
ME ____________________ Answered (started calling them for her one another and i end with calculus)
CO _____________________ Tell me about calculus
ME ______________________ Answered ( started explaing again still looking straight into her eyes)
CO ______________________ Started looking at me
ME _______________________ I locked up and just looking at her also with smiles she were also smilling
CO ______________________ Base on your Accademics you are Eligible for the visa Excuse me , she went to the printer and give me a pick up letter and she said go to this address by wednesday next week for your visa pick up you will pay #1250 on that day CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
ME __________________ Answered (Thank you)

THEN I STARTED SINGING AND PRAISING LORD INSIDE THE EMBASSYN BCOS I VOW TO DO THAT WHEN AM SUCSSFULL AS I WALK OUT OF THE DOOR SINGING (TO YOU OOO BE ALL THE GLORY DADY TO YOU OOO BE ALL THY HONOUR AND ADORATION FOR EVER MORE)
mikoyo and ohis you guys are next the visa is for you go and claim it God has already done it, thankyou all for you prayers the lord answered all the prayers may his name be magnified for ever and ever more AMEN AND AMEN.

Congrats man.....Welcome to america indeed. Ohis go get ur thing man.
Guys I got my visa today!!!!!!!!!!!

My interview is upper Monday, u guys should keep praying 4me o! I want 2b part of dis flight discussion. Thanks n God Bless u all...

Ohis,

Go collect the visa in Jesus name, come and be part of the next level ie flight discussion.

One love

My Interview Experience

My wife was the primary applicant, we arrived at the embassy at about 6am with our 3 boys.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. we were called to window 9 to submitt our documents, after that we went back to sit down. At about 8:45am we were called to window 10 guess who, the popular Chinese lady.

CO: All of you raise your hands and swear to tell the truth today
We: we swear
CO: name, date of birth and place of birth
Wife: answered
CO: what's ur highest level of education
Wife: ooooooo
CO: When did you graduate
CO: When did you do your NYSC
CO: ok
CO: What was your project topic
Wife: oooooooooo
CO: What was the conclusion
Wife: answered .
CO: Did you meet your husband during your service year.
Wife:No
CO now asked me: Where did you meet your wife
ME: told her
CO now asked my 1st son- 7 yrs old: are you in school
Son: yes
CO: How about your brothers
Son: all in school.
CO: Do you sleep with your brothers in the same room.
Son: yes
CO: who else sleep in the same room with you
Son: my auntie
CO: What is your favourite food that mummy cooks for you
Son: Rice and checken
CO:What does your daddy do
Son: work and takes care of us
CO: You all are qualify to migrate to America.
WE: Thank you so much.

These people are nice, however i did not observe much becouse we were the 2nd Dv to be called up. Just be yourself and also be confident - God will do the rest.

There was something i observed, the security personnel were just too kind to us. They were full of smiles and nice to usl, infact it surprised me alot. However, it was the Lord's doing.
The fasting and prayers no get part 2.
This forum is just too great and full of wonderful people, i am proud of you guys. My big thanks goes to our Ghanian friends for the support and kindness, i love you guys, we shall meet some day in Yankee.

Ohis and Oddod, you guys are next in line, i am wishing you guys a successful interview - go get your visas in Jesus name.

Congrats my brother.Thank God you made it.Very happy everybody that started the forum made it.Good luck to the rest guys preparing for their interview.

HERE COMES MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
You guess known all the initial Activites of the Ebassy. i was taged DV 11 so we were now urchered in to pay the visa fee I PAID IN NAIRA #131000.00.
I now finally entered the main hall of the interview some minutues latter i was called to window 6 to submit my documents including the originals to a nice looking black nigeria lady after that i was ask to sit and listen to my number.
Guys this time i was just praying inside of me for a CO that will favour me and there was alot of noise inside the hall little kids making noise playing all over, inside me i was just annoid and saying this kids taught we are here to play them dont even know what is going on here i waited for so long up to 1 hour 20 minutes before my number was called by the chinesse slim America lady to window 10 mean while she has denied a DV applicant right in front of my eyes and i was saying haill jesus, before i now realise that you guys are waiting for me here and it must come to pass.

NOW FACE TO FACE WITH MY CO.

C.O___________Good morning
ME ___________ Good morning
CO_____________ You are here bcos you were selected for further processing
ME______________ Yes (smile)
CO _______________ Okay raise your right hand for the Oath
ME _________________ I did
CO ________________ Swear that you will tell me the truth
ME ________________ I swear that i will tell you the truth
CO _________________ Okay do your Eletonic finger print
ME __________________ I did as she direct me
CO _________________ Do you have any kids
ME __________________ No (with a smile)
CO _________________ Are you married
ME _________________ No
CO _________________ What is your name
ME __________________ Answered
CO __________________How old are you
ME _________________ Answered (looking inside her eyes with smile)
CO__________________ I see your NECO result why did you write WAEC
ME _________________ Answered (I put in for waec but did not meet to the five credit required)
CO ________________ Are you with the qaec result here
ME _________________ No
CO __________________ when did you write the NECO exam
ME ___________________ Answered (2004)
CO ___________________ How old were you when you finish secondary sch
ME ____________________ Answer (with smilles and looking stright to her eyes)
CO ____________________ Which of the exam did you write first WAEC or NECO
ME ___________________ Answer (NECO)
CO ____________________ I can see that you are a graduate from your documents, which school is it
ME _____________________ Answer (with smilles)
CO _______________________ When did you gain addmission and when did you graduated
ME _____________________ Answere with (smilles and looking straight to her tiny eye balls)
CO _____________________ What did you read
ME _____________________ Answered ( ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIG)
CO ______________________ Tell me about it i.e the ( ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIG)
ME _____________________ Answrerd (started explaining here to here using my departmental terms)
CO ______________________ What were the courses you did
ME ____________________ Answered (started calling them for her one another and i end with calculus)
CO _____________________ Tell me about calculus
ME ______________________ Answered ( started explaing again still looking straight into her eyes)
CO ______________________ Started looking at me
ME _______________________ I locked up and just looking at her also with smiles she were also smilling
CO ______________________ Base on your Accademics you are Eligible for the visa Excuse me , she went to the printer and give me a pick up letter and she said go to this address by wednesday next week for your visa pick up you will pay #1250 on that day CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
ME __________________ Answered (Thank you)

THEN I STARTED SINGING AND PRAISING LORD INSIDE THE EMBASSYN BCOS I VOW TO DO THAT WHEN AM SUCSSFULL AS I WALK OUT OF THE DOOR SINGING (TO YOU OOO BE ALL THE GLORY DADY TO YOU OOO BE ALL THY HONOUR AND ADORATION FOR EVER MORE)
mikoyo and ohis you guys are next the visa is for you go and claim it God has already done it, thankyou all for you prayers the lord answered all the prayers may his name be magnified for ever and ever more AMEN AND AMEN.

congrats my guy.Come join the hustling abeg.

Ohis,

So says the Lord of host,he has already perfected ALL that concerns u in jesus name.AMEN

gO THERE NEXT WEEK AND GET YOUR visa,IT IS WELL WITHUR BODY,SOUL AND SPIRIT,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your interview is already a success cos OUR GOD is a faithful God and He never fail nd will NEVER fail.

Remember what the book of Mathew 7 vrs 7 says "Ask and shall be given unto U".You have asked the Lord for VISA and he will definitely give unto U without hesitation cos is a just GOD.

The good Lorg bless u and ure blessed.AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats my brother.Thank God you made it.Very happy everybody that started the forum made it.Good luck to the rest guys preparing for their interview.

gasper, my brother i made it at last. It was a long wait but at the end it was a success story, we give praise to almighty God.

How is Yankee, remain bless.

One love

Last edited by a moderator:
ddoonn,

My traveling agent in Lagos just sent me the flight fare for Qater airline; they are doing promo to Houton for now, you need to grab it.
Any stopover above 8hrs you will be lodge in a 5 star Hotel in Doha

Adult - 165,924 - From October - End November

Child - N135,007

Other airlines fare;

Below are the fares you requested;

RETURN TICKET FARE
DELTA
ADULT: N295,848
CHILD: N245,697

BRITISH AIRWAYS
ADULT: N299,622
CHILD: N249,800

LUFTHANSA
ADULT: N331,522
CHILD: N278,091

AIR FRANCE
ADULT: N344,953
CHILD: N268,552

KLM
ADULT: N353,842
CHILD: N298,349

ONE WAY TICKET FARE
DELTA
ADULT: N379,677
CHILD: N299,146

BRITISH AIRWAYS
ADULT: N450,202
CHILD: N357,535

LUFTHANSA
ADULT: N359,254
CHILD: N280,284

AIR FRANCE
ADULT: N399,831
CHILD: N298,019

KLM
ADULT: N396,509
CHILD: N298,697

Please note that these fares are subject to availablity and change.

ddoonn,

My traveling agent in Lagos just sent me the flight fare for Qater airline; they are doing promo to Houton for now, you need to grab it.
Any stopover above 8hrs you will be lodge in a 5 star Hotel in Doha

Adult - 165,924 - From October - End November

Child - N135,007

Other airlines fare;

Below are the fares you requested;

RETURN TICKET FARE
DELTA
ADULT: N295,848
CHILD: N245,697

BRITISH AIRWAYS
ADULT: N299,622
CHILD: N249,800

LUFTHANSA
ADULT: N331,522
CHILD: N278,091

AIR FRANCE
ADULT: N344,953
CHILD: N268,552

KLM
ADULT: N353,842
CHILD: N298,349

ONE WAY TICKET FARE
DELTA
ADULT: N379,677
CHILD: N299,146

BRITISH AIRWAYS
ADULT: N450,202
CHILD: N357,535

LUFTHANSA
ADULT: N359,254
CHILD: N280,284

AIR FRANCE
ADULT: N399,831
CHILD: N298,019

KLM
ADULT: N396,509
CHILD: N298,697

Please note that these fares are subject to availablity and change.

You do not need return ticket, with an immigrant visa, unless you plan to come back soon.

All the best

Thanks for the info Joequi. I will go for qatar airways. Their prices are wayward cheaper and I don't give a damn
if they spend a whole week, so far as I will still get to my destination (God's own country).
Hey guys I'm sorry for my irregular post nowadays. It's not intentional coz I love giving back to this forum what
I have gained for almost a year now. I lost my system to some hoodlumps in VI so I am now making use of a cafe. I laughed at them actually coz
it's not going to steal my happiness. Who cares even!!!

@Ohis Just get prepared. Failure to prepare means failure to succeed. This forum is blessed so no need to worry. Go and possess what rightly belongs to you.
For those preparing for their interviews, U all are in the right place go get ur thing.

All the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not need return ticket, with an immigrant visa, unless you plan to come back soon.

All the best

Ben Emman, I think you don't know how the pricing system works for airlines. Check any airline you want/know and I can bet there is none that you can get a cheaper one-way ticket than a return ticket.

All the best

Ben Emman,

Direct tickets are expensive compared to return tickets, paying for return ticket makes it cheaper with the same benefits and quality of service-no stress about that.

However, the agent advise us to use return ticket which is cheaper.