• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

My Interview Experience

My wife was the primary applicant, we arrived at the embassy at about 6am with our 3 boys.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. we were called to window 9 to submitt our documents, after that we went back to sit down. At about 8:45am we were called to window 10 guess who, the popular Chinese lady.

CO: All of you raise your hands and swear to tell the truth today
We: we swear
CO: name, date of birth and place of birth
Wife: answered
CO: what's ur highest level of education
Wife: ooooooo
CO: When did you graduate
CO: When did you do your NYSC
CO: ok
CO: What was your project topic
Wife: oooooooooo
CO: What was the conclusion
Wife: answered .
CO: Did you meet your husband during your service year.
Wife:No
CO now asked me: Where did you meet your wife
ME: told her
CO now asked my 1st son- 7 yrs old: are you in school
Son: yes
CO: How about your brothers
Son: all in school.
CO: Do you sleep with your brothers in the same room.
CO: who else sleep in the same room with you
Son: my auntie
CO: What is your favourite food that mummy cooks for you
Son: Rice and checken
CO:What does your daddy do
Son: work and takes care of us
CO: You all are qualify to migrate to America.
WE: Thank you so much.

These people are nice, however i did not observe much becouse we were the 2nd Dv to be called up. Just be yourself and also be confident - God will do the rest.

There was something i observed, the security personnel were just too kind to us. They were full of smiles and nice to usl, infact it surprised me alot. However, it was the Lord's doing.
The fasting and prayers no get part 2.
This forum is just too great and full of wonderful people, i am proud of you guys. My big thanks goes to our Ghanian friends for the support and kindness, i love you guys, we shall meet some day in Yankee.

Ohis and Oddod, you guys are next in line, i am wishing you guys a successful interview - go get your visas in Jesus name.

Congrats to you once again joequi. Na God ooo.

CO: raise your hand and swear to tell the truth today
ME: I swear
CO: is this you on this form? she showed the form to me
ME: answered YES
CO: place your four figers to the left together on the scanner
ME: i did
CO: place your four figers to the right together on the scanner
ME: I did
CO: place your thumb fingers together on the scanner
ME: I did
ME: Uninversity degree
CO: What school?
ME: Answered
CO: what course of Study?
CO: What part are you majored in?
CO: What Programming Language do you know?
ME:Answered
CO: Excuse me for a minute
ME: ok
CO: you have been found eligible to receive an immigrant visa...Welcome to america....come on thursday for ur visa
ME: Thank you

very short you know, i did not expect such short interview... it took us less than 2 minutes.. i think my degree spoke for itself... anyways thank God

Case Number: 2010AF00015***
Entered lottery: 30 November 08
NL received: March 09
Sent NL to KCC: 10 April 09
2nd NL received: not Received, but got it via email to LAGOSIV
Police report: Completed
Medicals: Completed
Interview Date: 29 July 10
Interview Successful: 29 July 10
Visa pickup: Waiting
POE (Chicago. IL): Waiting

Congratulations to you sillt ehis. I'm happy for you. But note that your degree isn't what did it for you. Except the Lord watched over the city, the watchman sit, wait, and watch in vain. There were guys with O/L certificates that made it while guys with Ph.D degrees couldn't make it. Success at the United States embassy ought and should be dedicated to God. Congratulations to you once again. It's the Lord's doing.

House my interview is tommorrow i need you guys prayers my next post shall be the success storiess i will come back to tell you the testimonies IN JESUS NAME.

ddoonn,

Do not worry,the same LORD that has been us through here will definitely see to your situation.

Your interview is already a success.

Go there and get your VISA.

It is well with your body,soul and spirit.

The mercy and goodness of the Lord shall continue to abide with u and ur household.

You are blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Joequi,

The Lord has done it again!
When I sent you the encouraging words yesterday, you replied me with "I quite appreciate it " why "quite"?????????
But the most important thing is God has done it again, and we need to jointly celebrate it. I did remember you overnight in my prayers b/4 going to bed. Our God is alive! Keep praising Him. Peace! Benniit

Benniit,

You guys are just too much, i wish the whole world would be like this. Things would have been much different.

One love

congrats brother, i wish u best of luck, worry not u surely come out with smilling.

NL SENT; 1ST APR, 2010
NL RCVD 17 MAY 2010
SENT TO KCC 7 JUNE 2010
CONFIRMATION 31 JUNE 2010
CASE NO. 2011AF000023XX

olawumi,

Thanks so much.

One love

ddoonn we already know the result.

House my interview is tommorrow i need you guys prayers my next post shall be the success storiess i will come back to tell you the testimonies IN JESUS NAME .

ddoonn u knw now, abi ar u not a member of this Godly forum? Ur case cannot be different. The Lord will go with u. Congratulations in advance.

My Interview Experience

My wife was the primary applicant, we arrived at the embassy at about 6am with our 3 boys.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. we were called to window 9 to submitt our documents, after that we went back to sit down. At about 8:45am we were called to window 10 guess who, the popular Chinese lady.

These people are nice, however i did not observe much becouse we were the 2nd Dv to be called up. Just be yourself and also be confident - God will do the rest.

There was something i observed, the security personnel were just too kind to us. They were full of smiles and nice to usl, infact it surprised me alot. However, it was the Lord's doing.
This forum is just too great and full of wonderful people, i am proud of you guys. My big thanks goes to our Ghanian friends for the support and kindness, i love you guys, we shall meet some day in Yankee.

Ohis and Oddod, you guys are next in line, i am wishing you guys a successful interview - go get your visas in Jesus name.

Congratsssssssssssssss Our Lord is good. Welcome to America Joequi. Ddoon u have nothing to worry about, go get ur visa.

House my interview is tommorrow i need you guys prayers my next post shall be the success storiess i will come back to tell you the testimonies IN JESUS NAME.

Hey, Ddoonn,

Your worries are over! You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you, amen! Philippians 4:13

You'll come back here tomorrow with a similar story that of Joequi. Success is yours!

Benniit

Form DSP-122

The form is corrupt from download page that was given by KCC. Where else can I get it.I need help pls.

Joequi,Congrat on your Success today We got to celebrate it Wish the remaining member, The Ddonn and the rest success.

What shall we say unto the Lord, all we have to say is thank you Lord!!!
Yes, congratulations shall not depart from our mouth.

Joequi, CONGRATULATIONS & welcome to AMERICAAAAAAAA

Ajalagos my man,

I don join youoooo, we thank God for everything. Lets all join hands in prayers for ddond and Ohis. There case will never be defferent, we shal shall hear a loud shout of joy tomorrow and next week.

My Interview Experience

Congratulation Joequi, i have been waiting for this good news. I know its been a long wait for you and your family but God came thru for u. Congratulationssss once again!!!

Pls, we need ur prayers

ddoon, by this time 2moro we shall be celebrating ur Success... Pls, evry1 dat has succeeded should keep-on puttin us in prayers! Our case shall nt b different...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope d House remember a member of dis forum called 'Mekoyo', he just called me dat his interview is early next wk. Pls, u guys should also put him in prayers. The God of this forum dat did urs must surely do ours INJESUS NAME......................

Hope d House remember a member of dis forum called 'Mekoyo', he just called me dat his interview is early next wk. Pls, u guys should also put him in prayers. The God of this forum dat did urs must surely do ours INJESUS NAME......................

ddoonn,

The Lord says your interview today is already a success,you will surely come here today and celebrate your success with us.

Meanwhile,we are already jubiliatiting and praising God for your success today.

It is well with your body,soul and spirit.

Dear All,

As u can see,am a DV 2011 winner.I have one question to ask that needs your prompt answer.

When we filled our Dv lottery form online October,2009,we filled Married (Even,we have done our Introduction since December,2008) cos we knew that we would get married that same year.

By Gods grace,we got married that same year November,2009.Also,in the form we sent back to KCC,we filled married too.

My question now is,getting married by NOVEMBER,2009 after the DV lottery (OCTOBER,2009) is still within.

Once again,success to ddoonn and ALL that will be interviwed in this month of AUGUST in Jesus name cos is a month of A NEW THING.Amen.