• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Who interviewed u?

CO: raise your hand and swear to tell the truth today
ME: I swear
CO: is this you on this form? she showed the form to me
ME: answered YES
CO: place your four figers to the left together on the scanner
ME: i did
CO: place your four figers to the right together on the scanner
ME: I did
CO: place your thumb fingers together on the scanner
ME: I did
CO: what's ur highest level of education
ME: Uninversity degree
CO: What school?
ME: Answered
CO: what course of Study?
CO: What part are you majored in?
CO: What Programming Language do you know?
ME:Answered
CO: Excuse me for a minute
ME: ok
CO: you have been found eligible to receive an immigrant visa...Welcome to america....come on thursday for ur visa
ME: Thank you

very short you know, i did not expect such short interview... it took us less than 2 minutes.. i think my degree spoke for itself... anyways thank God

Case Number: 2010AF00015***
Entered lottery: 30 November 08
NL received: March 09
Sent NL to KCC: 10 April 09
2nd NL received: not Received, but got it via email to LAGOSIV
Police report: Completed
Medicals: Completed
Interview Date: 29 July 10
Interview Successful: 29 July 10
Visa pickup: Waiting
POE (Chicago. IL): Waiting

Who interviewed u? Donsino said that dey were given Visa as if dey were doin Xmas... Is it all d COs or only dis Asian Lady dat did dis... Infact, tell me abt all dis COs'. Are they all nice? Yarn me?

Joequi, what God has said about u, will surely come to pass so that it will be an indelible testimony for u to share amöng others. Nobody can stop it! You can do all things thru Christ that strenghtens you, amen! Be joyous for, the Lord has already done it! God will never let $819 from our toil should go for free. Hey, man trust in the Lord, He's done it, Amen! Success is yours!! Fellow Ghanaians, putting up a united front brings success, let's recall our brother, Joequil in our prayers tonite, for the battle has already been won! Amen, Benniit

Benniit,

I quite appreciate.

One love

The thing is all of them are nice and willing to issue u the vizo.. its just ur composure and confidence they want to see. but i noticed the CO in windows 12 wasnt too nice... all odas are easy going and friendly especially the one that interviewd me... she was far too nice and has good listening ears. was interviewd by CO at windows 13
Who interviewed u? Donsino said that dey were given Visa as if dey were doin Xmas... Is it all d COs or only dis Asian Lady dat did dis... Infact, tell me abt all dis COs'. Are they all nice? Yarn me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohis my guy no need to worry. All of them are nice. Just go and collect your thing man

Breaking NEWSSSSSSSS, Breaking NEWSSSSSS

Fellow Brothers in the house,

The Lord has done it, interview was successful - Less than 3 mins.

I will be back.

isn't our God faithful?

fellow brothers in the house,

the lord has done it, interview was successful - less than 3 mins.

I will be back.

congratulations will 4ever be ur portion, God has made it clear that ur success can never be delayed, as u go to america wit ur family, God wil make life sweet 4 u, america wil not take u away from God. I thank god 4 u my brother. God bless u and ur family.

Congratulation!

I will be back.

Congratulation! Am very happy 4u... We are nt suprise bcos we all knw dat d Visa is urs already. Pls, lets knw ur experience and ur observations? ddoon interview is 2moro... I tink he wil need it most. Once again, congrats man!

I will be back.
Congratulations to you joeque the lord God has done it for you and your family may his name be praise and him alone be all the Glory you are welcome to your country AMERICA

House my interview is tommorrow i need you guys prayers my next post shall be the success storiess i will come back to tell you the testimonies IN JESUS NAME .

House my interview is tommorrow i need you guys prayers my next post shall be the success storiess i will come back to tell you the testimonies IN JESUS NAME.

Success is surely urs

House my interview is tommorrow i need you guys prayers my next post shall be the success storiess i will come back to tell you the testimonies IN JESUS NAME .

Guy no Shaking, Success is urs... Go n claim ur Visa. U need it! It's urs. Dnt 4get 2observe tins 2morro. I will b expecting ur experience 2moro... Congratulation 2u in Advance.

I will be back.

What shall we say unto the Lord, all we have to say is thank you Lord!!!
Yes, congratulations shall not depart from our mouth.

Joequi, CONGRATULATIONS & welcome to AMERICAAAAAAAA

House my interview is tommorrow i need you guys prayers my next post shall be the success storiess i will come back to tell you the testimonies IN JESUS NAME.

My brother go collect you immigrant visa, we over prepared and nothing much was asked.
just be confidence and leave the rest for God - It is a done deal

When the Lord has said YES, nobody can say NO. So my guy, confidently stroll into the embassy and pick up your visa for it is all yours.

The mercy of God is in you and therefore you shall find favour on your D-day.

Worry not because your case is already settled in heaven

My Interview Experience

My wife was the primary applicant, we arrived at the embassy at about 6am with our 3 boys.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. we were called to window 9 to submitt our documents, after that we went back to sit down. At about 8:45am we were called to window 10 guess who, the popular Chinese lady.

CO: All of you raise your hands and swear to tell the truth today
We: we swear
CO: name, date of birth and place of birth
Wife: answered
Wife: ooooooo
CO: When did you graduate
CO: When did you do your NYSC
CO: ok
CO: What was your project topic
Wife: oooooooooo
CO: What was the conclusion
Wife: answered .
CO: Did you meet your husband during your service year.
Wife:No
CO now asked me: Where did you meet your wife
ME: told her
CO now asked my 1st son- 7 yrs old: are you in school
Son: yes
CO: How about your brothers
Son: all in school.
CO: Do you sleep with your brothers in the same room.
CO: who else sleep in the same room with you
Son: my auntie
CO: What is your favourite food that mummy cooks for you
Son: Rice and checken
CO:What does your daddy do
Son: work and takes care of us
CO: You all are qualify to migrate to America.
WE: Thank you so much.

These people are nice, however i did not observe much becouse we were the 2nd Dv to be called up. Just be yourself and also be confident - God will do the rest.

There was something i observed, the security personnel were just too kind to us. They were full of smiles and nice to usl, infact it surprised me alot. However, it was the Lord's doing.
The fasting and prayers no get part 2.
This forum is just too great and full of wonderful people, i am proud of you guys. My big thanks goes to our Ghanian friends for the support and kindness, i love you guys, we shall meet some day in Yankee.

Ohis and Oddod, you guys are next in line, i am wishing you guys a successful interview - go get your visas in Jesus name.

congrats brother, i wish u best of luck, worry not u surely come out with smilling.

NL SENT; 1ST APR, 2010
NL RCVD 17 MAY 2010
SENT TO KCC 7 JUNE 2010
CONFIRMATION 31 JUNE 2010
CASE NO. 2011AF000023XX

My Interview Experience

My wife was the primary applicant, we arrived at the embassy at about 6am with our 3 boys.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. we were called to window 9 to submitt our documents, after that we went back to sit down. At about 8:45am we were called to window 10 guess who, the popular Chinese lady.

CO: All of you raise your hands and swear to tell the truth today
We: we swear
CO: name, date of birth and place of birth
Wife: answered
CO: When did you graduate
CO: When did you do your NYSC
CO: ok
CO: What was your project topic
Wife: oooooooooo
CO: What was the conclusion
Wife: answered .
CO: Did you meet your husband during your service year.
Wife:No
CO now asked me: Where did you meet your wife
ME: told her
CO now asked my 1st son- 7 yrs old: are you in school
CO: How about your brothers
Son: all in school.
CO: Do you sleep with your brothers in the same room.
CO: who else sleep in the same room with you
Son: my auntie
CO: What is your favourite food that mummy cooks for you
Son: Rice and checken
CO:What does your daddy do
Son: work and takes care of us
CO: You all are qualify to migrate to America.
WE: Thank you so much.

These people are nice, however i did not observe much becouse we were the 2nd Dv to be called up. Just be yourself and also be confident - God will do the rest.

There was something i observed, the security personnel were just too kind to us. They were full of smiles and nice to usl, infact it surprised me alot. However, it was the Lord's doing.
The fasting and prayers no get part 2.
This forum is just too great and full of wonderful people, i am proud of you guys. My big thanks goes to our Ghanian friends for the support and kindness, i love you guys, we shall meet some day in Yankee.

Ohis and Oddod, you guys are next in line, i am wishing you guys a successful interview - go get your visas in Jesus name.

Congrats, Joequi,

The Lord has done it again!
When I sent you the encouraging words yesterday, you replied me with "I quite appreciate it " why "quite"?????????
But the most important thing is God has done it again, and we need to jointly celebrate it. I did remember you overnight in my prayers b/4 going to bed. Our God is alive! Keep praising Him. Peace! Benniit

I will be back.

Congratulations to you joequi. Thank God for his mercies. It's the Lord's doing. Go and get your visa and get prepared to crossover :)