• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Ammeck09, Donsino & co.

Pls before u guys leave, this question of mine has nt bin given a perfect answer, i'v ask several times, as a 2007 graduate, is it ok to present a Neco cert of 2008? I'll be combining 2 neco cert, one was written 2002 and d other 2008 after i graduated, the waec result i wrote in 2002 which i combined wit the neco result to gain admission has a wrong dat of birth so i dnt want to include it. Pls ur opinion bcos dats d only thing bordering me. Thank and CONGRATSSS to u all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take d Message (POSITIVE INFLUENCE).

The greatest obstacle 2human progress is 'FEAR'. The one who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure. The bible says in the bk of Phillipian 1:6; 'Be confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in u shall surely complete it'. Over 13.1 Million pple dat played dv2010 lottery all over d world, approximately 100,000 pple were selected. The Lord dat single handedly select us among dis millions of pple, must surely let us hav d Visa. It's nt by our power, God started it and in his word he said he shall complete it. There's notin 2worry abt, the Lord said, 'UR WORRIES ARE OVER'. The Visa is already ours, either d enemies lik it or not. We must have it. Goodluck 2 ddoon n Joequi whose interview is 1st wk of August.

Pls before u guys leave, this question of mine has nt bin given a perfect answer, i'v ask several times, as a 2007 graduate, is it ok to present a Neco cert of 2008? I'll be combining 2 neco cert, one was written 2002 and d other 2008 after i graduated, the waec result i wrote in 2002 which i combined wit the neco result to gain admission has a wrong dat of birth so i dnt want to include it. Pls ur opinion bcos dats d only thing bordering me. Thank and CONGRATSSS to u all.

You will be fine going to the interview with your two NECO certificates. It doesn't matter the time in between the two certs. You have to understand that the embassy looks at the current results, i.e. if you pass a course in 2002 and resit the course with the intention of bettering the grade and had a fail in 2008, they will consider the current grade of that course which is fail. That means you can't count on the 2002 results again.

Hi all,

My interview yersterday was a success. i apologized for the late response. I was the first to arrive at the embassy coz I couldn't just sleep.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. I was called around 10 am to window 12 (guess what the popular American-chinese lady called me up)

CO: raise your hand and swear to tell the truth today
ME: I swear
CO: name, date of birth and place of birth
ME: answered
CO: what's ur highest level of education
ME: O level
CO: I can see u sat for both waec and neco
ME: yes
CO: why didn't u bring ur neco along
ME: My neco doesn't meet the 5 credits requirement so I decided to come along with my waec
CO: ok
CO: what kind of question were u asked in maths, physics and english
ME: I started talking only about what I know if she ask a question on I can back it up (as soon as I mention Idioms she picked that up)
CO: What is Idioms and give example of Idiomatic expression
ME: answered because I know very much about it thats why I mentioned it.
CO: In maths what's a construction
ME: I told her that I'm not good with construction. In my the essay of my waec we were given 10 questions to answer 5 so I didn't do construction I did but linear equations and trigonometry
CO: Ok...did u solve for x in linear equations
ME: yes...linear equations its all about x
CO: why do u want to travel to the US
ME: I intend to further my education and settle down after my studies
CO: Excuse me for a minute
ME: ok
CO: you have been found eligible to receive an immigrant visa...Welcome to america....come on thursday for ur visa
ME: Thank you

This people her very social and ready to give out visas. Infact they were giving out visas as if they are doing x mas just like johny said.
Everyone who was interviewed before my very self were successful only for a guy they asked to go bring his transript from a secondary school.
I doubted why they asked him to do that coz he answered everything they asked him correctly. This people are very friendly.
If u asked to talk about something always mention what u can asnwer if another question comes up...ofcourse i am sure they don't really know about
everything but they just want to see the confidence in u. Talk like u are 100% sure of what u are saying. I mean ur visa is there waiting...all u need its just to go claim it.

I will give some observations later. Thanks to everyone in this forum I apprecaite all ur efforts. Without u guys I don't if I would have made it
Infact the whole thing looked easier for me especially when I taught about u guys while waiting for my turn in the main hall.
I wish everyone going for their interview success. Joequi and ddoon u guys are next go there and possess ur possession. The lord its good.

My bother
I thank GOD for you He has done again but this time is for you.
plz i have some questions for.
1) on which year did you set for the.
2) what are you doing now
3) did you include your present occupation in the form you sent to KCC.
plz reply is very important

Hi all,

My interview yersterday was a success. i apologized for the late response. I was the first to arrive at the embassy coz I couldn't just sleep.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. I was called around 10 am to window 12 (guess what the popular American-chinese lady called me up)

CO: raise your hand and swear to tell the truth today
ME: I swear
CO: name, date of birth and place of birth
ME: answered
CO: what's ur highest level of education
ME: O level
CO: I can see u sat for both waec and neco
ME: yes
CO: why didn't u bring ur neco along
ME: My neco doesn't meet the 5 credits requirement so I decided to come along with my waec
CO: ok
CO: what kind of question were u asked in maths, physics and english
ME: I started talking only about what I know if she ask a question on I can back it up (as soon as I mention Idioms she picked that up)
CO: What is Idioms and give example of Idiomatic expression
ME: answered because I know very much about it thats why I mentioned it.
CO: In maths what's a construction
ME: I told her that I'm not good with construction. In my the essay of my waec we were given 10 questions to answer 5 so I didn't do construction I did but linear equations and trigonometry
CO: Ok...did u solve for x in linear equations
ME: yes...linear equations its all about x
CO: why do u want to travel to the US
ME: I intend to further my education and settle down after my studies
CO: Excuse me for a minute
ME: ok
CO: you have been found eligible to receive an immigrant visa...Welcome to america....come on thursday for ur visa
ME: Thank you

This people her very social and ready to give out visas. Infact they were giving out visas as if they are doing x mas just like johny said.
Everyone who was interviewed before my very self were successful only for a guy they asked to go bring his transript from a secondary school.
I doubted why they asked him to do that coz he answered everything they asked him correctly. This people are very friendly.
If u asked to talk about something always mention what u can asnwer if another question comes up...ofcourse i am sure they don't really know about
everything but they just want to see the confidence in u. Talk like u are 100% sure of what u are saying. I mean ur visa is there waiting...all u need its just to go claim it.

I will give some observations later. Thanks to everyone in this forum I apprecaite all ur efforts. Without u guys I don't if I would have made it
Infact the whole thing looked easier for me especially when I taught about u guys while waiting for my turn in the main hall.
I wish everyone going for their interview success. Joequi and ddoon u guys are next go there and possess ur possession. The lord its good.

My bother

My bother

I sat for the waec last year and I'm in the university now in my 100 levels.
I didn't include any occupation as I'm still a student. Nothing was asked to me
based on my uni course as u can see from my experience above.

All the best!!!!

The greatest obstacle 2human progress is 'FEAR'. The one who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure. The bible says in the bk of Phillipian 1:6; 'Be confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in u shall surely complete it'. Over 13.1 Million pple dat played dv2010 lottery all over d world, approximately 100,000 pple were selected. The Lord dat single handedly select us among dis millions of pple, must surely let us hav d Visa. It's nt by our power, God started it and in his word he said he shall complete it. There's notin 2worry abt, the Lord said, 'UR WORRIES ARE OVER'. The Visa is already ours, either d enemies lik it or not. We must have it. Goodluck 2 ddoon n Joequi whose interview is 1st wk of August.

Ohis,

Thank you very much, you have inspired me and we are much more confident now than ever. We shall go and pick up our visas in Jesus name, Amen.

Ohis,

Thank you very much, you have inspired me and we are much more confident now than ever. We shall go and pick up our visas in Jesus name, Amen.

That is it Joequi...that's the spirit. Bounce into the embassy and pick up ur visa. It's urs not theirs and they don't even need it, so u go claim it.
It is well with the spirit, body and soul of u and ur family. We will be anxiously waiting for the breaking news live on immigrational portal channel SUCCESS.

Cheerssssssssssssssss

That is it Joequi...that's the spirit. Bounce into the embassy and pick up ur visa. It's urs not theirs and they don't even need it, so u go claim it.
It is well with the spirit, body and soul of u and ur family. We will be anxiously waiting for the breaking news live on immigrational portal channel SUCCESS.

Cheerssssssssssssssss

Thanks man, the spirit is high.

One love

Congratulations!!!!! Dosino... i did not see you on that day of the interview... thou i dont know you in person, but i think i remember those interviewd around that time u had ur interview with the chinese-american lady at window 9.. well hope to see u on the date of pick up... i was sucessful as well... i got my pick up letter too...

Case Number: 2010AF00015***
Entered lottery: 30 November 08
NL received: March 09
Sent NL to KCC: 10 April 09
2nd NL received: not Received, but got it via email to LAGOSIV
Police report: Completed
Medicals: Completed
Interview Date: 29 July 10
Interview Successful: 29 July 10
Visa pickup: Waiting
POE (Chicago. IL): Waiting

Ur interview experience

Congratulations!!!!! Dosino... i did not see you on that day of the interview... thou i dont know you in person, but i think i remember those interviewd around that time u had ur interview with the chinese-american lady at window 9.. well hope to see u on the date of pick up... i was sucessful as well... i got my pick up letter too...

Case Number: 2010AF00015***
Entered lottery: 30 November 08
NL received: March 09
Sent NL to KCC: 10 April 09
2nd NL received: not Received, but got it via email to LAGOSIV
Police report: Completed
Medicals: Completed
Interview Date: 29 July 10
Interview Successful: 29 July 10
Visa pickup: Waiting
POE (Chicago. IL): Waiting

pls, post ur interview experience, i tink we stil need more most especially, current ones.

Have u checked ur status

Folks, I've already sent my nön-receipt of 1st NL notification this morning. Good luck, guys.

Have u checked ur status? If 'YES' mail KCC. Send dem ur Fullname, Date of Birth and Comfirmation number. Tell 2send u via E-mail.

10x, Ohis

Yep, I've checking my status online since 14 Jul, 10 and Dear Selectee... shows up. I quoted conf. No., name & DOB. Thank u so much, Ohis. BENNIIT

Who hav idea on hw Monday interview looks like?

Nawa o! I hav been jerking! jerking!! Jerking!!! I've finish jerkin my project n some other subject in my O'level. I dnt really knw wht 2do next b4 d next 2wks. B4 i 4get, my interview wil b on Monday bt i hav not seen any1 in dis forum dat has bn interviewd on Monday. Does any1 hav idea on hw Monday interview normally looks like? Why am asking dis questn is bcos dis COs must hav gone 4wknd n dere brain wil b very hot in throwing questions. Hope they wont ask question outside d experience we hav had frm our colleauges?

Joequi,ohis,ddoonn and ALL awaiting candidates for interviews,I wish All of u a successful interview and a Visa pick ups.

The Lord has already decree,it is a success,go and get ur Visas out of the embassy.They are all urs.

The Good Lord that was,his nd 4evermore will see u through and grant ALL u ur heart desires,amen!!!