• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

House my interview is tommorrow i need you guys prayers my next post shall be the success storiess i will come back to tell you the testimonies IN JESUS NAME.

ddoonn,

We are waiting for the breaking news, b/cos success is already yours.

One love

Good News

ddon has finally made it...he is successful in his interview. Congrat man!

Last edited by a moderator:
He called me dat he has succeeded.

I'm assuming you're relaying this Good News on behalf of ddoon. Please be clear on it and let us wish him proper congratulations.

Yeah! He called me dat he was successful. I don't wnt 2emphasize on it.... I wnt u guys 2hear frm d horse mouth. U guys should be expectin his post in d next 30min.

Last edited by a moderator:
BREAKING NEWS AGAIN BREAKING NEWS AGAIN BREAKING NEWS AGAIN
House i had a sucessfull interview today at the Embassy, Guest what God answered my prayers the Chinesse slim America lady interviewed me today and i have been praying for that so far and it come to pass today, house she denied a dv applicantt just in my front eyes and i was successfull via her praissssssssssssssssssssssse the lor i will post every thing and my experience soon.

House i had a sucessfull interview today at the Embassy, Guest what God answered my prayers the Chinesse slim America lady interviewed me today and i have been praying for that so far and it come to pass today, house she denied a dv applicantt just in my front eyes and i was successfull via her praissssssssssssssssssssssse the lor i will post every thing and my experience soon.

Congrats, Man,

God has done it again!

We can't wait to hear your experience!

Peace!

Benniit

ddoonn,

We are very happy for you, in this forum we must be hearing success stories. Congratssssssssss.

Waiting for the details. Ohis u are now the last man standing known to this house - your story will be the same.

One love.

Hey congrats!
The success rate in this forum is really amazing! All praises be to God, the Almighty.

HERE COMES MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
You guess known all the initial Activites of the Ebassy. i was taged DV 11 so we were now urchered in to pay the visa fee I PAID IN NAIRA #131000.00.
I now finally entered the main hall of the interview some minutues latter i was called to window 6 to submit my documents including the originals to a nice looking black nigeria lady after that i was ask to sit and listen to my number.
Guys this time i was just praying inside of me for a CO that will favour me and there was alot of noise inside the hall little kids making noise playing all over, inside me i was just annoid and saying this kids taught we are here to play them dont even know what is going on here i waited for so long up to 1 hour 20 minutes before my number was called by the chinesse slim America lady to window 10 mean while she has denied a DV applicant right in front of my eyes and i was saying haill jesus, before i now realise that you guys are waiting for me here and it must come to pass.

NOW FACE TO FACE WITH MY CO.

C.O___________Good morning
ME ___________ Good morning
CO_____________ You are here bcos you were selected for further processing
ME______________ Yes (smile)
CO _______________ Okay raise your right hand for the Oath
ME _________________ I did
CO ________________ Swear that you will tell me the truth
ME ________________ I swear that i will tell you the truth
CO _________________ Okay do your Eletonic finger print
ME __________________ I did as she direct me
CO _________________ Do you have any kids
ME __________________ No (with a smile)
CO _________________ Are you married
ME _________________ No
CO _________________ What is your name
ME __________________ Answered
CO __________________How old are you
ME _________________ Answered (looking inside her eyes with smile)
CO__________________ I see your NECO result why did you write WAEC
ME _________________ Answered (I put in for waec but did not meet to the five credit required)
CO ________________ Are you with the qaec result here
ME _________________ No
CO __________________ when did you write the NECO exam
ME ___________________ Answered (2004)
CO ___________________ How old were you when you finish secondary sch
ME ____________________ Answer (with smilles and looking stright to her eyes)
CO ____________________ Which of the exam did you write first WAEC or NECO
ME ___________________ Answer (NECO)
CO ____________________ I can see that you are a graduate from your documents, which school is it
ME _____________________ Answer (with smilles)
CO _______________________ When did you gain addmission and when did you graduated
ME _____________________ Answere with (smilles and looking straight to her tiny eye balls)
CO _____________________ What did you read
ME _____________________ Answered ( ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIG)
CO ______________________ Tell me about it i.e the ( ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIG)
ME _____________________ Answrerd (started explaining here to here using my departmental terms)
CO ______________________ What were the courses you did
ME ____________________ Answered (started calling them for her one another and i end with calculus)
CO _____________________ Tell me about calculus
ME ______________________ Answered ( started explaing again still looking straight into her eyes)
CO ______________________ Started looking at me
ME _______________________ I locked up and just looking at her also with smiles she were also smilling
CO ______________________ Base on your Accademics you are Eligible for the visa Excuse me , she went to the printer and give me a pick up letter and she said go to this address by wednesday next week for your visa pick up you will pay #1250 on that day CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
ME __________________ Answered (Thank you)

THEN I STARTED SINGING AND PRAISING LORD INSIDE THE EMBASSYN BCOS I VOW TO DO THAT WHEN AM SUCSSFULL AS I WALK OUT OF THE DOOR SINGING (TO YOU OOO BE ALL THE GLORY DADY TO YOU OOO BE ALL THY HONOUR AND ADORATION FOR EVER MORE)
mikoyo and ohis you guys are next the visa is for you go and claim it God has already done it, thankyou all for you prayers the lord answered all the prayers may his name be magnified for ever and ever more AMEN AND AMEN.

can any one tell me about how to get cheap flight to texas, and also any member that is presently in texas should tell me the situation of job over there and all about the state TEXAS i am comming to join you guys soon.

ddoonn,

Congratulations!!!!

The Lord has finally done it again.Praise God for his goodness to US ALL on this forum.

mikoyo and ohis,the Lord that was,his nd 4evermore will perfect ALL that conceru and give VISAS to u on those D DAYS,amen!!!!

Go there nd get ur VISAS.

It is well with ur U ALL.

The Lord is really good to everbody here.

Let us adore him and praise him 4 evermore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guess known all the initial Activites of the Ebassy. i was taged DV 11 so we were now urchered in to pay the visa fee I PAID IN NAIRA #131000.00.
I now finally entered the main hall of the interview some minutues latter i was called to window 6 to submit my documents including the originals to a nice looking black nigeria lady after that i was ask to sit and listen to my number.
Guys this time i was just praying inside of me for a CO that will favour me and there was alot of noise inside the hall little kids making noise playing all over, inside me i was just annoid and saying this kids taught we are here to play them dont even know what is going on here i waited for so long up to 1 hour 20 minutes before my number was called by the chinesse slim America lady to window 10 mean while she has denied a DV applicant right in front of my eyes and i was saying haill jesus, before i now realise that you guys are waiting for me here and it must come to pass.

ME _________________ No
ME _________________ Answered (I put in for waec but did not meet to the five credit required)
ME _________________ No
CO ____________________ I can see that you are a graduate from your documents, which school is it
CO _______________________ When did you gain addmission and when did you graduated
ME _____________________ Answere with (smilles and looking straight to her tiny eye balls)
CO ______________________ Tell me about it i.e the ( ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIG)
ME _____________________ Answrerd (started explaining here to here using my departmental terms)
ME ____________________ Answered (started calling them for her one another and i end with calculus)
ME ______________________ Answered ( started explaing again still looking straight into her eyes)
ME _______________________ I locked up and just looking at her also with smiles she were also smilling
CO ______________________ Base on your Accademics you are Eligible for the visa Excuse me , she went to the printer and give me a pick up letter and she said go to this address by wednesday next week for your visa pick up you will pay #1250 on that day CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

THEN I STARTED SINGING AND PRAISING LORD INSIDE THE EMBASSYN BCOS I VOW TO DO THAT WHEN AM SUCSSFULL AS I WALK OUT OF THE DOOR SINGING (TO YOU OOO BE ALL THE GLORY DADY TO YOU OOO BE ALL THY HONOUR AND ADORATION FOR EVER MORE)
mikoyo and ohis you guys are next the visa is for you go and claim it God has already done it, thankyou all for you prayers the lord answered all the prayers may his name be magnified for ever and ever more AMEN AND AMEN.

Congratulations to you ddoonn. Thank God for his mercies. All Glory and Honour to him. Congratulations to you once again.

Congrats, another successful interview for one of the forum members.

ME _________________ No
ME _________________ No

@ ddoonn, congratulation on ur successful interview. Welcome to the state.

Dear All,

As u can see,am a DV 2011 winner.I have one question to ask that needs your prompt answer.

When we filled our Dv lottery form online October,2009,we filled Married (Even,we have done our Introduction since December,2008) cos we knew that we would get married that same year.

By Gods grace,we got married that same year November,2009.Also,in the form we sent back to KCC,we filled married too.

My question now is,getting married by NOVEMBER,2009 after the DV lottery (OCTOBER,2009) is still within.

Once again,success to ddoonn and ALL that will be interviwed in this month of AUGUST in Jesus name cos is a month of A NEW THING.Amen.

ddoonn kept the standard!

ME _________________ No
ME _________________ No

congratulation brother for upholding the standard of this great and Godly forum, ohis wil not disappoint u and we all, his success is sure. CONGRATSS.

ME _________________ No
ME _________________ No

ddoonn,

congratssss again, why did the person before you couldn't make it?

We are also heading to Houston, Texas.

One love

congratulations................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ddoonn,

Congratsooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's give thanks to Godoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did tell you yesterday that your case would be like that of Joequi, no doubt!.

ME _________________ No
ME _________________ No