• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hello benniit,
I've sent my form at 6 August 2010, I wait until late this week to send a message to confirm receipt of my form, I myself was selected and I have not received 1 NL, I hope it gives me my case number. and given me the chance to read this procedure.
i am from morocco. thank 2u.

Hi Hassan,

Like I told you before, I have just received the 1st NL as my case # reflects in my signature. You'll definitely get yours soon. Peace! Benniit

Yeah! It really helps. Since u had d same xperience n it work-out 4u. i tink i am nw contented. Tanks n God Bless u...

Ohis,

this is a good experience.

I think you can use this method since he was in the same shoe before.

Best of luck.It is well with you and ur household

Notice to all DV2011 winners preparing 4 interview

It's obvious dat National Population Census (NPC) attestation of Birth is more recognise @US Embassy than Original Birth Cert frm Hospital. The reason why i'm sayin this is that; a friend of mine called me that he had a successful interview, bt d CO asked him 2go home that they will verify his birth cert n dey wil call him wen they are done... 7days now, they hav nt called him. This my frnd didn't use NPC, he used his original Birth cert frm Hospital. My advice 4u guys is that, it's betta 2mke use of d NPC in other 2reduce doubt. Not all hospital birth cert are recognise... If ur hospital birth cert is recognise, u can use it, bt 2b in a safer side use NPC. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my friend,
If your letter is dated July 8, 2010, so I think the letter is being come, I hope I get mine in the coming days.
thank you very much

@Ohis congrats.You see say your level don change? Na you dey talk of California.Congrats my brother.If u wan quick run commot from that country like me carry better money oo especially if you want to live in the west coast or the north east.Goodluck and journey mercies.

Thanks!

@Ohis congrats.You see say your level don change? Na you dey talk of California.Congrats my brother.If u wan quick run commot from that country like me carry better money oo especially if you want to live in the west coast or the north east.Goodluck and journey mercies.

Tanks my brother, e be lik say d cost of living there dey high. If na so, mke i lock up...i go just go stay wit one of my guy 4 Indiana. D guy assured me dat d cost of living there is very low.

It's obvious dat National Population Census (NPC) attestation of Birth is more recognise @US Embassy than Original Birth Cert frm Hospital. The reason why i'm sayin this is that; a friend of mine called me that he had a successful interview, bt d CO asked him 2go home that they will verify his birth cert n dey wil call him wen they are done... 7days now, they hav nt called him. This my frnd didn't use NPC, he used his original Birth cert frm Hospital. My advice 4u guys is that, it's betta 2mke use of d NPC in other 2reduce doubt. Not all hospital birth cert are recognise... If ur hospital birth cert is recognise, u can use it, bt 2b in a safer side use NPC. Thanks!

Yes, you are right but at the same time it depend on the person's year of birth. I wanted to process the NPC birth cert. b4 my interview but I stopped when I discovered that getting it depend on the year of birth. Mine was issued by the Lagos state gov. and I had no problem at d interview.

NPC issues birth cert. for births after 1992. But I think they should issue to those born b4 then who probably do not have a birth cert., didn't obtain it from the right place or had misplaced it.

I don't know your friend's age, but I think his birth cert. was not issued by the state or local govt. where he was born.
Nevertheless, to be on a safer side as u said, applicants should process the NPC birth cert.

I got the info b4 my interview on this site : http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_4881.html?cid=3640

One love

Tanks my brother, e be lik say d cost of living there dey high. If na so, mke i lock up...i go just go stay wit one of my guy 4 Indiana. D guy assured me dat d cost of living there is very low.

Yeah, a friend in Indiana told me d same. She said Indiana is not expensive

Just a reminder brothers and sisters

Pls as we prepare, lets not 4get that portion of the bible dat says " Behold, I stand at the door and knock, if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him and will sup wit him, and he wit me. Rev 3:20 ?

I Hav Got An Opinion

I tink it will b ideal if we members of dis forum hav each other on our fbk frnds list. Not just 2communicate wit each other, bt 2knw each other better. Wit dis, we can knw ourself facially, biographically etc. Wht do u guys think? If any1 agrees wit this...feel free to add me on ur fbk frnds list. My email is typed below: gra8luckystar@yahoo.com

I tink it will b ideal if we members of dis forum hav each other on our fbk frnds list. Not just 2communicate wit each other, bt 2knw each other better. Wit dis, we can knw ourself facially, biographically etc. Wht do u guys think? If any1 agrees wit this...feel free to add me on ur fbk frnds list. My email is typed below: gra8luckystar@yahoo.com
Ohis
thumbs up for this opinion. this is a very brilliant idea. i have just added you as a friend in Facebook. I think guys can hook up and the friendship continue even in US.

I salute u

Ohis
thumbs up for this opinion. this is a very brilliant idea. i have just added you as a friend in Facebook. I think guys can hook up and the friendship continue even in US.

Guy! I hail u... I saw ur frnd request...infact, i hav added u in my frnds list. La8r, i will hook up wit u online.

Oliseh,

The Lord say I should tell u that ur upcoming interview is already a success.

Hello fellow 2011 winners,

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,Amen.

Our awaiting interviews are already a success in Jesus name,Amen.

We dnt have to be worried cos he (The Lord) will definitely perfect All that concerns US ALL,amen.It is a decree by God and we need to claim it and hold on it cos is the finisher of our faith and with him,"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE"

It is well with OUR body,Soul and Spirit,Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliseh,

The Lord say I should tell u that ur upcoming interview is already a success.

Hello fellow 2011 winners,

In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,Amen.

Our awaiting interviews are already a success in Jesus name,Amen.

We dnt have to be worried cos he (The Lord) will definitely perfect All that concerns US ALL,amen.It is a decree by God and we need to claim it and hold on it cos is the finisher of our faith and with him,"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE"

It is well with OUR body,Soul and Spirit,Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amenooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning everyone, my big brothers and sisters i really need your help. My husband worn the 2011 dv lottery,we got married in march 2011, even before he receive his first letter,although we have updated our case to kcc, but the problem now is that my e-passport is carrying my father's name, i don't know if i am suppose to use my husband name because we got married before i did the passport.I don't know if is going to affect us on our interview.The interview date is close, middle of October 2010.we were told by kcc last week.
Secondly,we did medical examination in June 2010, can this result be useful in October? another thing is that, if i am to use my husband name on my passport, do i need to use it also on the police report and all other documents and also do i need to repeat my medical examination, so that my husband name will now reflect on the medical report. My big brothers and sister i had to write on this forum, because i believe that everyone that has pass through this forum has enough experience. I am from Nigeria, please i need an urgent help. Thanks

Dear ALL,

I have a question to ask;

When we (myself and my wife) applied for the DV 2009,we had already used our new SURNAME cos we new we would get married a month after the Dv Lottery which we did by Gods grace;we did a change of name after the wedding.

My question now is,can I still use my former "Birth Certificate" dt carries my former Surname or I should obtain a new "Birth Certificate" with my new Surname?

Though,I have done an affidavit and newspaper publication for the change of Name.

Please assist!!!!!

I wish ALL of US success in OUR various upcoming interviews,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've finally picked up my visa

Praiseeee God! I have finally come to the end of Visa processing Journey or wahala here in NGR! I picked up my Visa 2day. The Lord dat did mine n other successful ones in dis forum, shall surely do urs. Dnt panic, God is in dis forum. He will also do urs.