• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

great forumites,

like i said last week, after careful analysis of the prevous bulletin i am happy to give my own prediction for the upcoming vasa bulletin, thus, it will be in the region of -

18,800 - 19,200 - prophet please we need your own prediction------

please we also need other forumites in the house to confirm

my prediction for june, 2010

18,200 - 19100

I Need Your Help House

Can anybody help with the America Embassy Address in Lagos? Also I will like to know the specification (Passport size) of the passport photograph and how many is required at the interview? My wife interview is this week.

Cheers

I was just thinking about your wife!!! Goodluck this week!

Great forumites,

like i said last week, after careful analysis of the prevous bulletin i am happy to give my own prediction for the upcoming vasa bulletin, thus, it will be in the region of -

18,800 - 19,200 - Prophet please we need your own prediction------

Please we also need other forumites in the house to confirm

bros these figures is pretty nice oh

Can the house pls confirm what the police certificate look like? He got a form back that he filled with his finger print on it....and a pink letter...Is that all?

a friend of mine called me last night that is package arrrived during the week, he's case number is dv2010af00008xxx, and he needed so many explanantions from me as a previous succesful winner.

I just want to start this thread so as to give the new winners orientation and guidance towards filling the ds-230 forms and sending it back to kcc, and making neccesary updates on their forms.

So if you are a dv2010 winner or you know someone from nigeria that has got his/her fisrt notification refer them to this thread.

Cheers.

hey, on the ds 23o, as a team member ,call centre work force management in one of the telocomms here.
Will d occupation be under human resources management?

HI GUYS

I can see the house is quite people are waiting for the next bulletin and i believe that by God's grace we will all be current before the end of the fiscal year. Two of my friends had successful interviews today . The guy was asked mathematics question like multiplication and he was told to solve for x in an equation bcos he had A1 in maths and the lady on the other hand was asked to explain wat are course entails she studied med-lab. Wishing all those going for interview in d coming weeks all the best. Have agood day guys.

My Wife & Baby Had A Successful Interview in Lagos today

Hello House, I'm so glad to bring a good news to the house. My wife and baby had a successful interview in Lagos today. The interview was so smooth. The Asian lady (Chinese/japanesse/korean) attended to us. She gave people before us tough time and refused most of them but I think they are those that cannot defend themselves. She was so nice to us and the interview did not take long. We were told to come back for our visa next week.
Thnx for all ur supports. This is indeed a wonderful forum. I wish those waiting for interview good luck. Just pray for favour whenever u're going for ur interview and I believe the good lord shall grant u favour.

HI GUYS

I can see the house is quite people are waiting for the next bulletin and i believe that by God's grace we will all be current before the end of the fiscal year. Two of my friends had successful interviews today . The guy was asked mathematics question like multiplication and he was told to solve for x in an equation bcos he had A1 in maths and the lady on the other hand was asked to explain wat are course entails she studied med-lab. Wishing all those going for interview in d coming weeks all the best. Have agood day guys.

I guess those two aren't members of this great place. Their talkscripts would have been a great deal for those awaitin' trials. Haha. @ Solaonil, with your Case number, you ought to have been interviewed. What is up with?

Hello House, I'm so glad to bring a good news to the house. My wife and baby had a successful interview in Lagos today. The interview was so smooth. The Asian lady (Chinese/japanesse/korean) attended to us. She gave people before us tough time and refused most of them but I think they are those that cannot defend themselves. She was so nice to us and the interview did not take long. We were told to come back for our visa next week.
Thnx for all ur supports. This is indeed a wonderful forum. I wish those waiting for interview good luck. Just pray for favour whenever u're going for ur interview and I believe the good lord shall grant u favour.

Congratulationsssssss!!!! I have been waiting for your testimony. Pls dont forget us in your prayers. Interview is next week

HI GUYS

Congrats to them!!!

Congrats to you and your family. Finally, one of the battles is over and the next one begins (making the journey and settling over there).

Ayoblack,

congratulationsssss, as always God's divine favor is in this house.

Please extend my greetings to madam and the baby.

Goodluck