• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@ Fiso- thanks 4 ur concerns nd i do appreciate ur replies. Pls can u tell ur medical nd police reports expenses since u guys are couples as ours.

well its the same phluck2 earlier said.Medical fees is 18K each person but you will only be required to pay 10K each during your first visit then the balance 8K each during your second visit.Police report you can get at Alagbon for 5K.
good luck bros.

Last edited by a moderator:
well its the same phluck2 earlier said.Medical fees is 18K each person but you will only be required to pay 10K each during your first visit then the balance 8K each during your second visit.Police report you can get at Alagbon for 5K.
good luck bros.

thanks bro.

we sent d marriage cert. with d 1st nl in june '09 so we didnt mail them since we've done from d start.....but another tin baffled me becos i mailed them 2 weeks ago 2 know our status but they said informatn i provided do not match dat i should check and resend,which i did and they said d same tin but my wife called me yesterday dat she's got d letter...im in lag while she's in ibadan. Im confused somehow.

Simon,

sorry i have been out, however myself and Phluck had discussed your issue in details on phone, his advise and others from our powerful forumites are indeed ok.

Goodluck

Hello people,
With the coming of the new month comes the next bulletin.
Pls predictions are welcome.

The only Prophet in the house, this month bulletin will be favourable to everybody especially some of us waiting to be current.

My prediction will be made known on Tuesday as usual. Forumites, please give you give us yr prediction?

Ajalagos whats up, can you predict b/cos na we remain noooo.

This Lewis4u of a guy is not doing us good.

Lewis4u,
Its only a tradition that you download your experience for the benefit of those that are yet to attend the interview.
Please lets keep doing it in the interest of the the forum.

thanks

Lewis4u,
Its only a tradition that you download your experience for the benefit of those that are yet to attend the interview.
Please lets keep doing it in the interest of the the forum.

thanks ohis and joequ for the quick response of my question.
i just pray to get and interview date soon in jesus name

thanks ohis and joequ for the quick response of my question.
i just pray to get and interview date soon in jesus name

please let me know

1,how your NL was dated 27/08/2009 and received same date
2,why you start medical before receiving 2NL is that right
thanks

As we enter this new month, may it bring us favor and more good News. For those going for interview this month...I pray for more successful stories...Those who are current getting ready for their interview in June, God would send favor to you. And those who are waiting on the bulletin, It is well!!!

hello bro. and general forum...pls can someone describe d assigned hospital where dv applicants do their medicals....i need dis asap(as soon as possible). Thanks

Simon the Hospital is Kamorass and their contact number is 014612032 they will give you the direction to the place.
Best of luck

hello bro. and general forum...pls can someone describe d assigned hospital where dv applicants do their medicals....i need dis asap(as soon as possible). Thanks

Simon the Hospital is Kamorass and their contact number is 014612032 they will give you the direction to the place.
Best of luck

I Need Your Help House

Can anybody help with the America Embassy Address in Lagos? Also I will like to know the specification (Passport size) of the passport photograph and how many is required at the interview? My wife interview is this week.

Cheers

Prediction for this month bulletin (may 2010)

The only Prophet in the house, this month bulletin will be favourable to everybody especially some of us waiting to be current.

My prediction will be made known on Tuesday as usual. Forumites, please give you give us yr prediction?

Ajalagos whats up, can you predict b/cos na we remain noooo.

Great forumites,

like i said last week, after careful analysis of the prevous bulletin i am happy to give my own prediction for the upcoming vasa bulletin, thus, it will be in the region of -

18,800 - 19,200 - Prophet please we need your own prediction------

Please we also need other forumites in the house to confirm