• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hello House, I'm so glad to bring a good news to the house. My wife and baby had a successful interview in Lagos today. The interview was so smooth. The Asian lady (Chinese/japanesse/korean) attended to us. She gave people before us tough time and refused most of them but I think they are those that cannot defend themselves. She was so nice to us and the interview did not take long. We were told to come back for our visa next week.
Thnx for all ur supports. This is indeed a wonderful forum. I wish those waiting for interview good luck. Just pray for favour whenever u're going for ur interview and I believe the good lord shall grant u favour.

congrats to u and ur family. Can u please let us know some of the questions asked by those guys interviewed before you. Thats for the dv applicants. Thanks

Hello House, I'm so glad to bring a good news to the house. My wife and baby had a successful interview in Lagos today. The interview was so smooth. The Asian lady (Chinese/japanesse/korean) attended to us. She gave people before us tough time and refused most of them but I think they are those that cannot defend themselves. She was so nice to us and the interview did not take long. We were told to come back for our visa next week.
Thnx for all ur supports. This is indeed a wonderful forum. I wish those waiting for interview good luck. Just pray for favour whenever u're going for ur interview and I believe the good lord shall grant u favour.

Congrats! Share more of ur observations.

Great forumites,

like i said last week, after careful analysis of the prevous bulletin i am happy to give my own prediction for the upcoming vasa bulletin, thus, it will be in the region of -

18,800 - 19,200 - Prophet please we need your own prediction------

Please we also need other forumites in the house to confirm

Hi bros,

All your friends from the Ghanaian thread are praying for you to be current soon. We know your story is not going to be different from other members of this forum.

congrats ayoblack.

congrats to u and ur family. Can u please let us know some of the questions asked by those guys interviewed before you. Thats for the dv applicants. Thanks

There were few dv applicants and I was the second person in that category to be interviewed. A lady was denied because she could not explain wht she claimed she studied. I think she said she is into real estate and she was asked something abt it but she could not explain. I was far away from her so I could only hear little from what she was saying. What I noticed was that she went into the bathroom after the interview to cry and latter wiped her face and came out.

Another man came for immigrant visa for himself and his child. He was asked the reason why there is 13yrs gap btw his last born and the second to the last. He was also asked if he have DNA results to show he is the real father. Because he did not have the DNA results, his case was put under admin processing.

Another woman came for her interview. She claimed she has had a baby for her fiance and she came with the baby to the interview. She was asked how many women her husband has dated and married in the USA and the reason why they divorsed but she didnt know the answers. She was also asked when they're planning to get married and wht kind of marriage they would do. The woman did not finish her interview before I left.

Just be prepared to answer question related to what you studied and with good preparation and God's favour, all will be well.

About our own interview, the asian lady was shocked to see me and she said she has been thinking if I will come for the interview or not. She asked me when I played the lottery and when I first discovered that I won the lottery. She also asked me when we started dating and why it was last year we got married. My wife told her I was not ready for marriage because of my studies and besides we only started dating in july 2008 and we got married a year and few month after. She also asked my wife who is older between myself and her. She also asked if we've been dating before I found out that I've won and I answered myself that i've not even played the lottery when we started dating and thats all.

I wish those going for interview this month good luck

There were few dv applicants and I was the second person in that category to be interviewed. A lady was denied because she could not explain wht she claimed she studied. I think she said she is into real estate and she was asked something abt it but she could not explain. I was far away from her so I could only hear little from what she was saying. What I noticed was that she went into the bathroom after the interview to cry and latter wiped her face and came out.

Another man came for immigrant visa for himself and his child. He was asked the reason why there is 13yrs gap btw his last born and the second to the last. He was also asked if he have DNA results to show he is the real father. Because he did not have the DNA results, his case was put under admin processing.

Another woman came for her interview. She claimed she has had a baby for her fiance and she came with the baby to the interview. She was asked how many women her husband has dated and married in the USA and the reason why they divorsed but she didnt know the answers. She was also asked when they're planning to get married and wht kind of marriage they would do. The woman did not finish her interview before I left.

Just be prepared to answer question related to what you studied and with good preparation and God's favour, all will be well.

About our own interview, the asian lady was shocked to see me and she said she has been thinking if I will come for the interview or not. She asked me when I played the lottery and when I first discovered that I won the lottery. She also asked me when we started dating and why it was last year we got married. My wife told her I was not ready for marriage because of my studies and besides we only started dating in july 2008 and we got married a year and few month after. She also asked my wife who is older between myself and her. She also asked if we've been dating before I found out that I've won and I answered myself that i've not even played the lottery when we started dating and thats all.

Congrats Ayoblack,
Its a continuation of God's good work in this forum.
WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Thanks

Another man came for immigrant visa for himself and his child. He was asked the reason why there is 13yrs gap btw his last born and the second to the last. He was also asked if he have DNA results to show he is the real father. Because he did not have the DNA results, his case was put under admin processing

Thanks for update Ayoblack congrtas once again.

Hi bros,

All your friends from the Ghanaian thread are praying for you to be current soon. We know your story is not going to be different from other members of this forum.

alexee,

Thanks so much for ur concern, please extend my greetings to my brothers in Ghanian thread.

One love

Ayoblack,

It seems that your presence at the embassy changed alot of things, "your are a real Husband".

Congratssss.

the good Lord has proved himself to be true again. we were succesful at the interview with no questions asked and 2 days later we got the visas in our hands

the good Lord has proved himself to be true again. we were succesful at the interview with no questions asked and 2 days later we got the visas in our hands

Congrats! I hope ur observations will do for folks after you.That is the tradition. If u have more things to let out, please go ahead. Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:

startop,

Congratulationssssss, however it is the tradition in this forum that when you are successful in ur interview yo should post your experience during the interview. B/cos some house member will gain from your experience.

Goodluck.

startup congrats.
Pls were u guys married before or after u won the lottery?pls if u dont mind can u upload ur experience.thanks.
To others going for interview soonest best of luck. For those waiting patiently to be current good luck as well .

Last edited by a moderator:

congratulations ayoblack and thanks 4 the interview experience.
House,can someone tell me what other documents my sponsor need 2 add with the I-134 form? And can this form and other documents be faxed to me instead of thru post?...for security reason as she claims. Waiting 2 hear from u forumites....