• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Thats bullshit, no one has got to do anything, thanks for your help anyway.

i don't think this forum warrants language like this. we do not flame anyone. this is a civilised forum. someone in another thread on 2011 winners was getting out of hand and was put into place. look, if you don't like it here you can leave. everyone is a mature adult trying their best to share their experiences to help each other. somewhere in this forum you will be able to find your answers otherwise post your question and i assure you, you will get some help.

Great leongsce ...........i was thinking that too , i check thread 2011 too way out of hand .........sillness

i don't think this forum warrants language like this. we do not flame anyone. this is a civilised forum. someone in another thread on 2011 winners was getting out of hand and was put into place. look, if you don't like it here you can leave. everyone is a mature adult trying their best to share their experiences to help each other. somewhere in this forum you will be able to find your answers otherwise post your question and i assure you, you will get some help.

OK, not a joke, I received a new interview appointment for 5/13/10. I think that they got my cases messed up and they are scheduling this new interview based on my employment based case. I believe that they received my EB files from Texas Service Center and, instead of consolidating it with my DV case, they are processing it as an individual case.

Anyway, I look forward to going to the interview. It may be the only chance that I would have to talk to an Immigration Officer and maybe put my case back on track.

It's better to have two than none :D....
Congratulations!!! I think it's time that your case come to the end. Just a little bit more, and who knows maybe you'll get two GCs for yourself :D.

Yes, indeed "God is Great" He helps us even when we nearly loose hope and think things are impossible...

Woooooow ........you bombed us with a lot of gooooood news. Congratulations!!!!
Those are all greeeat news.
Soon you'll get your card, and your family will have time to get theirs, too.
So happy for you!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I think of replying to bad language then I change my mind.

This is what I think: "Bad language belongs to its owner"

Hi fellow posters,

I thank all of you who shared my happiness especially
Norkira, leongsce, i2009, daima, middle.com, fitness901,
nepal2010, new one and the others.

I also thank the "anonymous" person who provided me the contact info.

I wish you all sweet success in this fiscal year and long, healthy, happy and meaningful lives...

OK, not a joke, I received a new interview appointment for 5/13/10. I think that they got my cases messed up and they are scheduling this new interview based on my employment based case. I believe that they received my EB files from Texas Service Center and, instead of consolidating it with my DV case, they are processing it as an individual case.

Anyway, I look forward to going to the interview. It may be the only chance that I would have to talk to an Immigration Officer and maybe put my case back on track.

Congratulations, very nice to see that your case is moving... i think this new interview is a splendid opportunity for you to make your self clear to a person with enough power to decide a case on the spot...good luck, i am sure it will be alright...!

Hi again,

...And when I returned home late so tired opened the same
mail box I have been opening sometimes twice a day, sometimes
on Sundays I finally found what I have been longing for so long.

"Interview Letter for May 13, 2010"

...Yes, It is "a good day" indeed!

Wow capeolive this is good news !!!! They finally figured out your case. Yes sometimes we need to contact someone on top. This forum is very helpful. We all are sharing information and helping each other. This news is perfect. I wish you all the best on 13th May and hope to see your family joining you soon !!!!!!!!

Congratulations Capolive! I am very happy for you! I am sure now things will go much faster for you!

It seems like the day was really good because we also received our cards today. Yes, it is finally over!

I started this whole thing in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful and all praise and thanks are due to Allah!!!

Thank you everyone for your help and support!

Congratulations Capolive! I am very happy for you! I am sure now things will go much faster for you!

It seems like the day was really good because we also received our cards today. Yes, it is finally over!

I started this whole thing in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful and all praise and thanks are due to Allah!!!

Yehhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My congratulations!! I'm so glad for you and your family!!! Finaly your journey is over!!! No you have everything you need to star your new life - decide what to do with your studying, move to another place, find a job, go home etc.!!! I hope it will make you happy!!! Happy for you!!!!! Good luck to you and your family!!!

Yehhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My congratulations!! I'm so glad for you and your family!!! Finaly your journey is over!!! No you have everything you need to star your new life - decide what to do with your studying, move to another place, find a job, go home etc.!!! I hope it will make you happy!!! Happy for you!!!!! Good luck to you and your family!!!

Thank you very much middle.com! I always felt your sincere support and I appreciate it very much!
Yes, we are very happy green card in green spring to start a green new life.
I hope you are enjoying your status as well.

Over!!! Finally. Don't know what else to say. I am so happy for you all.
(did you move your bed to its previous position. i think you moved closer to the door)

Yayyyy, congratulations and AMEN.
Curious, did your cards all have fingerprints on them??? I'm on my way to info pass to find out how come ours don't. I'll keep you posted.

Congrats again. I'm truly happy for you. Good luck with everything else in your life.

Congratulations, very nice to see that your case is moving... i think this new interview is a splendid opportunity for you to make your self clear to a person with enough power to decide a case on the spot...good luck, i am sure it will be alright...!

Thanks thomen!

Congratulations Ahad, the journey is over, that's great. Enjoy your new status.

Thank you Sogdian, Norkira, i2009 and everyone else for your support and sharing your advices and experiences with me.
Sogdian, I unintentionally walked towards the mailbox several times. hehe.
Norkira, yes, our cards display fingerprints. Infopass is a good idea and but I think this is now only a technical issue from now on and you do not have the pressure anymore since you are an LPR already.

Congratulations brother. I am so happy for you guys.
Now you can spend more time with your family.
I hope you can raise your kids as "good people"
in this country. I pray that you and your family get
long, happy and meaningful lives no matter where you are...