• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

I have received the interview appointment letter and it asks me to bring pretty much everything you can think of to the interview. From affidavit of support to medical examination form I-693 in a sealed envelop (which was included in the package and I do not have it anymore). This must be a template that is sent to everybody in all the green card categories. Anyway, it is good to have it.

I have received the interview appointment letter and it asks me to bring pretty much everything you can think of to the interview. From affidavit of support to medical examination form I-693 in a sealed envelop (which was included in the package and I do not have it anymore). This must be a template that is sent to everybody in all the green card categories. Anyway, it is good to have it.

Great you got your interview letter. Do get everything ready and get everything they have asked for. They ask for it does not mean that they will check during the interview as in my case. As I said earlier the only thing I had to show during the interview was our id's, passport's and my new I-94 cos I did not have my original one. BUT I still took everything just to be prepared.
Regarding the medical I-693, did the doctor give you a copy of it? If you don't have it the doctor usually keeps a copy at his/her office. During the interview if they ask for it tell them that you submitted it when you sent your AOS packet to Chicago. Be prepared with all the documents on your side and you will be just fine.

Congrats, nnffme! ;)

Congratulations nnffme ! that is great ! has the I-485 on line status has changed or its LUD ?

Congratulations!

Congratulations nnffme. Usually they should have all your documents in the file they have at the field office, but they ask you to bring the originals. Anyways, I was reading one person's experience, the IO could not find the medical exam in the file, so the IO asked the applicant to provide it, the applicant mentioned that he had submitted it with the I-485 application, so the IO searched for it and found it. But if you can find out from the Doctor's office if they have a copy on file, it would be best to get it. All the best for your interview.

I'm kinda asking the same question again, but I just want to be sure.

Let's say that some on a F1 visa wins the lottery, but then decides to pursue the IV application. I understand that the person's F1 status is not at risk and they can carry on with their studies here.

But what if they go home for a vacation...will they have trouble coming back?( I'm talking about a multiple re-entry visa here.)

Do POEs have a list of DV Winners?

Question about ID card

For the interview, do I bring my driver license as my id or I need the id from my original country? I ask that because my id is back home and if i need it, I will have to ask my family to send it to me. Please let me know if you have already had an interview for AOS. Thanks!

How many siblings are there? You stated you were on deportation while married with a citizen, your sister is on deportation and married to a cisitzen...it just made me wonder how many are on deportation...

Congratulations nnffme and good luck in your interview. Keep us posted!

For the interview, do I bring my driver license as my id or I need the id from my original country? I ask that because my id is back home and if i need it, I will have to ask my family to send it to me. Please let me know if you have already had an interview for AOS. Thanks!

Hello gagaun,

I think that you should bring your passport. If you want you can bring your driver license as well.

I showed my driver's license issued from here as my id.

Cooldude and Daima, good luck for your interview tomorrow.
I think we are getting more interview letters!!!!!! that is positive. I hope mine is also on the way!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Congrats!!!!!!!!