• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Case Update!!!

My online status check says that USCIS has ordered for my card production and will be in my mail box within 30 days. once again thank you very much "Capeolive", newone,i2009 and rest for your valuable suggestions.

Perfect! Congratulations Olsson. Lots of good news today!

My congrats New one

I am happy for you ............

I will tell you for future what we doing about my sister case............i know lot of you want to know.........we do not want just wait this time

please we need your prayers
thank

Hello fitness901, we are with you. I hope that your sister's case is approved soon. When you can, let us know how it is going.

Best of luck!

Hi Guys,

We requested for change from AOS to CP by email yesterday. We called KCC today morning and they reiterated that we don't need to send any documents and the email is sufficient. They could not see our request in our file yet (because we just sent it yesterday) but told us to call on Monday because it takes normally 3 days to get updated. So, we took KCC officers word and going to call on Monday next week. Keeping our fingers crossed and praying.

Hello maila, I am sure that everything will go well during your Consular Interview. Don't forget to keep us posted.

Best of luck!

Congrats to Summet!!! My best wishes to you for the rest of the process, your hard work will pay off!!! Have faith.

Hello Seniors,

Are you aware of any members besides Daima, cooldude and chivik whose visa office was Jacksonville, FL? I'm just trying to learn a few things about the process there.

Thanks to you now and always!!!

I wish that could be true. Hoping for the best. Thanks for such wonderful wishesssss
Hi Summet,

Thank you!!!

You are next to get your green card.
Usually God "tries" to make some balance.
You had so much problems, so I'm sure
you'll have smooth interview and rest of the process.
Or who knows maybe you'll get your card without interview :D

I am just having my cover designed for the book. :)
And I am sure you heard the right news about the economy. I am just glad that things are going the way they are. I would be glad if u can shoot me tihe time line from cashing the check to getting a biometrics, if I have to do it again...
Hi Summet,

I was listening the news about economy getting better.
I said to myself "hey must have cashed Summet's big check"

Congratulations brother. Start writing your book on the lawyers...

Hi Summet,

Probably you will get your NOA by the end of the week
if not beginning of the next week. When they cash the
checks they create the NOA and send it.

You can check the signatures about the time frames.
I will post the ones that were done in Dallas, TX.
Take into consideration that lately they have been
doing things little faster. Keep the faith.

NAME
-----------------------CUT-OFF-------NOA---------BIO-----------INT-------------CARD

gagaun (Dallas, TX)----December-----12/11 (41)--1/21 (34)-----2/24 (12)-----3/10 (87)

antar45 (Dallas, TX)----February------2/13 (50)----4/5 (2)-------4/7 (16)-------4/23 (68)

nepal2010 (Dallas, TX)-April-----------4/8 (22)-----5/14 (26)-----6/9 (17)------6/26 (65)

P.S. Time frames start from NOA, Numbers in parenthesis are days,
last ones are total days, about 10 days should be added for NOA's.

I am just having my cover designed for the book. :)
And I am sure you heard the right news about the economy. I am just glad that things are going the way they are. I would be glad if u can shoot me tihe time line from cashing the check to getting a biometrics, if I have to do it again...

Those of you who are in the tail end of the process and who are in US and planning either AoS or CP......consider doing this on your own as well.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm

Completely optional and would help your 'PEACE of MIND'

If any ERROR is found (that you need to and should challenge) , it will be money well spent !!

Instructions are very clear, do not get too confused.

For the reason to apply just say 'For Personal Review'
Fingerprints can be taken at your city police/sheriff dept. office. (they have the FD-258 cards, usually cost ~$5 per card)

After application is sent it takes ~3-4 weeks for record reply.

Best !!

PS: DV 11 ppl, you may also consider doing this later on near to your 'Current' month, just to make sure you are on the clear and they have no ERROR about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you who are in the tail end of the process and who are in US and planning either AoS or CP......consider doing this on your own as well.

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm

Completely optional and would help your 'PEACE of MIND'

If any ERROR is found (that you need to and should challenge) , it will be money well spent !!

Instructions are very clear, do not get too confused.

For the reason to apply just say 'For Personal Review'
Fingerprints can be taken at your city police/sheriff dept. office. (they have the FD-258 cards, usually cost ~$5 per card)

After application is sent it takes ~3-4 weeks for record reply.

Best !!

PS: DV 11 ppl, you may also consider doing this later on near to your 'Current' month, just to make sure you are on the clear and they have no ERROR about you.

I want to add to the processing time for FBI record check: It is on average 12 weeks from the date they receive it. I had to do it for CAN immigration and it took forever (15 weeks).

Hi Izzy120,

They are the only ones I know of.
I am posting their process starting from
NOA's . In general Jacksonville looks like
a good Field Office for the process. Besides
you have a very low number. I hope the post
gives you an idea...

NAME------------------------------CUT-OFF---------NOA----------BIO-----------INT-------------CARD

cooldude (Jacksonville, FL) --- --October ---------10/22 (17)-- 11/09 (15)---11/24 (20)-----12/14 (52)

daima (Jacksonville, FL)----------November ------10/20 (16)-- 11/06 (18)-- 11/24 (20)-----12/14 (54)

chivik (Jacksonville, FL)-----------December-------12/7 (30)---- 1/6 (99)----- 4/15 (46)------6/1 (175)

Hello Seniors,

Are you aware of any members besides Daima, cooldude and chivik whose visa office was Jacksonville, FL? I'm just trying to learn a few things about the process there.

Thanks to you now and always!!!

Capeolive,

Thanks for the detailed information on these cases. It looks like chivik had some problems along the process, are you aware of them? Thanks again.

Hi Izzy120,

They are the only ones I know of.
I am posting their process starting from
NOA's . In general Jacksonville looks like
a good Field Office for the process. Besides
you have a very low number. I hope the post
gives you an idea...

NAME------------------------------CUT-OFF---------NOA----------BIO-----------INT-------------CARD

cooldude (Jacksonville, FL) --- --October ---------10/22 (17)-- 11/09 (15)---11/24 (20)-----12/14 (52)

daima (Jacksonville, FL)----------November ------10/20 (16)-- 11/06 (18)-- 11/24 (20)-----12/14 (54)

chivik (Jacksonville, FL)-----------December-------12/7 (30)---- 1/6 (99)----- 4/15 (46)------6/1 (175)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Anybody know that how long it will take to get interview letter after biometric done. The Field office is Washington D.C. Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestions.