• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Just updating. NOA for I-485 arrived today.... :-D
They made a mistake on the address on this NOA (The one for I-765 is correct). Will call on Monday to correct the address.

Hi BlueT41: Congratulation. I am surprised too that USCIS people gave you the number. I went to USCIS once inquiring about AOS and he was freaking punk. BTW, when do you get Notice of action(NOA)? Are we supposed to get it after we post our AOS package to Chicago lockbox? What does this NOA has? Is it for finger printing etc?

Thanks and good luck.

Hello maila, you get the NOA after you mail in your AOS package. It's just a receipt that confirms that your AOS has been accepted. It also has a receipt number that you could use on the USCIS website to track the progress of your petition. It also says that USCIS would be sending an appointment notice for biomertics shortly.

Hi,

Maybe I'm looking wrong but first you have stated your number is EU0007xxx and later EU 0009100....?

I understand your package was returned because it arrived before the fiscal yr started for which you won the DV...that is what USCIS clearly stated to us...don't send anything than requested forms, before the fiscal yr starts.

bentlebee, give Hani19 a break! You misunderstood the signature. The EU9100 was in reference to the cut off number for October. What does it matter anyway!? Geez!!

bentlebee, give Hani19 a break! You misunderstood the signature. The EU9100 was in reference to the cut off number for October. What does it matter anyway!? Geez!!

Maybe she has to change her signature if there is a mistake...First of all I didn't attack her and just asked her because her post was a little confusing to me and maybe to others as well.

If a person mentions 2 different case numbers in one post it is total ligimate to ask why?

Please block my posts, because you are attacking everything I write...geez get a life!:)

peace

Hi everybody,
Bentlebee and everybody else is expressing her/his opinion and shearing her/his experience which hopefully will help others. We are all just trying to help each other. We are trying to get more info and hopefully understand the immi process better (yeah…. like this is possible:)). Anyway, no news with us. I am getting a bit anxious:confused:.

Maybe she has to change her signature if there is a mistake...First of all I didn't attack her and just asked her because her post was a little confusing to me and maybe to others as well.

If a person mentions 2 different case numbers in one post it is total ligimate to ask why?

Please block my posts, because you are attacking everything I write...geez get a life!:)

I'm sorry bentlebee but you seem to try to find an issue when there is not. Just read twice and answer accordingly. You are not going to get an award for answering or giving your opinion to every single post.

Hey guys this forum is here to try and help the DV winners with issues and questions they have with their processing. We are not here to prove that the other person is wrong. Let us not pick on issues and try to put others down. All we are doing is trying to answer questions based on our knowledge and experience. We are not trying to mislead anyone. And having said that the answers should be regarded as the individuals response and not the final right answers, you should do your own research too. I am positive that there is no set format for DV cases and each case might be unique. We are just trying to help....

Hey guys this forum is here to try and help the DV winners with issues and questions they have with their processing. We are not here to prove that the other person is wrong. Let us not pick on issues and try to put others down. All we are doing is trying to answer questions based on our knowledge and experience. We are not trying to mislead anyone. And having said that the answers should be regarded as the individuals response and not the final right answers, you should do your own research too. I am positive that there is no set format for DV cases and each case might be unique. We are just trying to help....

Hello simple man and marley,

I totally agree with you guys that this forum is for helping and getting help to and from other members. I also agree that nobody here can claim to have the correct answers to all the questions. We try to do the best we can to contribute, as simple man says, based on our knowledge and experience.

I apologize if I offended anyone with my comments about bentlebee but, in my opinion, bentlebee sometimes tries to push his believes as unique answers and sometimes he rushes to answer questions that could mislead other members.

If I post something that is wrong, all members that know the answer, or have other ideas, should express themselves; in this way, they will help me and others. If I say something wrong and nobody corrects me, then others could think that I was right when I was not.

Believe me, I am not attacking bentlebee and I do believe bentlebee is trying to do the best for us and his friend.

Hi,

Maybe I'm looking wrong but first you have stated your number is EU0007xxx and later EU 0009100....?

I understand your package was returned because it arrived before the fiscal yr started for which you won the DV...that is what USCIS clearly stated to us...don't send anything than requested forms, before the fiscal yr starts.

Hi Bentlebee,

Europe 9100 is not my CN number, I referenced cut off number which is 9100 for Europe in October. My CN is 2010EU00007XXX as I stated in front of my process list. I understand if anyother people confused but your CN starts EU also.

Hi Bentlebee,

EU 9100 is not my CN number, the number 9100 means current number in October. My CN is 2010EU00007XXX as I stated in front of my process list.
My CN is current in October, and I had two times rejected because it sent it earlier then October 1st. I had some advise from this forum that some people said that no need to wait when it was September 21. I don't bleam anyone because they thought it will be ok, as I did. So I sent a week early and it returned again. So I know for sure, it was just early and nothing else is wrong.

I'm glad it is solved...what happened to you was exactly what the supervisor at USCIS stated to my friend. "The fiscal yr starts on Oct. 1st, 2009 and before that date nothing will be done and you risk of having it rejected so wait till Oct. 1st and your number becomes current ...follow the instructions in the letters you received" (that where her words)

Good Luck:) and please share your interview experience...there is even a different thread to put it up...I think 3 people have put theirs up there and it is very interesting to read it.

Hello simple man and marley,

I totally agree with you guys that this forum is for helping and getting help to and from other members. I also agree that nobody here can claim to have the correct answers to all the questions. We try to do the best we can to contribute, as simple man says, based on our knowledge and experience.

I apologize if I offended anyone with my comments about bentlebee but, in my opinion, bentlebee sometimes tries to push his believes as unique answers and sometimes he rushes to answer questions that could mislead other members.

If I post something that is wrong, all members that know the answer, or have other ideas, should express themselves; in this way, they will help me and others. If I say something wrong and nobody corrects me, then others could think that I was right when I was not.

Believe me, I am not attacking bentlebee and I do believe bentlebee is trying to do the best for us and his friend.

Well let's put everything behind and move forward. While trying to help others we get answers to questions which we are not sure of too. Each case is unique here. If the answer someone has put forward might be wrong or incorrect then we should inform. Nobody should feel offended if their answer is questioned.
As I mentioned earlier DV case is unique and there is no set guidelines that everyone can follow. We know our case better and we have to try and find the right answer to our questions. The forum is here to help us out. Let's work together.

Cheers

Well let's put everything behind and move forward. While trying to help others we get answers to questions which we are not sure of too. Each case is unique here. If the answer someone has put forward might be wrong or incorrect then we should inform. Nobody should feel offended if their answer is questioned.
As I mentioned earlier DV case is unique and there is no set guidelines that everyone can follow. We know our case better and we have to try and find the right answer to our questions. The forum is here to help us out. Let's work together.

Cheers

A true diplomat. Thanks simpleman:) moving on....

Anyone has their field office as Minnesota?

I read earlier that the office is very slow in processing. I am still sticking with MN cos I have sufficient time to do AOS.

Anyone else from this region?

Update my process.

CN : 2010EU00007xxx.
06/20/2009 : First NL from KCC
07/20/2009 : Medical exam is done and we paid $165*2(+100 extra) for two
07/26/2009 : Sent AOS package to Chicago (First try)
08/24/2009 : AOS Package returned.
08/26/2009 : We found right track and we sent DS122 and bar code to KCC.
08/26/2009 : Check ($350*2) to DOS
09/02/2009 : DV fee receipt arrived from DOS
09/10/2009 : Second NL arrived from KCC
10/01/2009 : My number is current in October (Cut off for Europe in Oct.:9100)
09/21/2009 : AOS package sent to Chicago (Second try)
09/23/2009 : AOS package delivered in Chicago
10/01/2009 : AOS package returned.
10/02/2009 : AOS package sent to Chicago (Third try)
10/05/2009 : AOS package delivered in Chicago
10/14/2009 : Checks cashed out ($ 1010*2 for two)
10/19/2009 : NOA received (I-485 and I-765) and it was dated on 10/14/2009
10/??/2009 : Waiting for Biometric notice

Issues with form G-325a

Hey guys,
This is a question for those who already filed AOS. I'm almost done preparing my own AOS package and I noticed that when I print Form G-325a is not showing my parents birth dates in full. Did you also have the same issue? If so, what did you do?
Thanks in advance for your wise advice

Hey guys,
This is a question for those who already filed AOS. I'm almost done preparing my own AOS package and I noticed that when I print Form G-325a is not showing my parents birth dates in full. Did you also have the same issue? If so, what did you do?
Thanks in advance for your wise advice

I had the same problem. I just wrote it with my hand in the space just above that.

Hey guys,
Thanks in advance for your wise advice[/QUOTE

Just like Simple man said, print the form and fill that part by hand.