• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Yes, you make one AOS package, put everything in the same file.
If there are more than one person applying separate the documents.
I only used capital letters to write my last name and at the beginning of the words.
On page 91 of this forum I posted my cover letter as sample.
You can check it out, if you have anything different add them as well.
I am putting two websites read them for yourself, first one is I-485 instructions,
second one is general information on assembling applications.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

and few more questions
are all the forms send in same package to the chicago lockbox??
do we need to fill the form in all caps or either is fine??

Also double check everything and make a copy of everything you send...

and few more questions
are all the forms send in same package to the chicago lockbox??
do we need to fill the form in all caps or either is fine??

Last edited by a moderator:
this blog is so goood!!!!!!! Thx for the answer guys!!! m so confused right now n ur help is a mst for me!!!
what do u write in item#16 of i-765 where it says eligibility of categories [let u knw m currently f1 student]

I put down on 16 of form I-765:

( c ) ( 9 ) ( )

I still advice you to read the instructions of the forms for yourself.
If you still have questions then ask them.
You have bunch of time, take your time, read all the instructions,
read the posts on this forum. If you get overwhelmed take couple of days off.
You have time, do not rush your application.

Also on page 1 Part 2. of form I-485
you have to check h. and write:

Diversity Visa Lottery Winner (2010)

you can see this on page 5 of the I-485
instructions....

Take your time though...

this blog is so goood!!!!!!! Thx for the answer guys!!! m so confused right now n ur help is a mst for me!!!
what do u write in item#16 of i-765 where it says eligibility of categories [let u knw m currently f1 student]

Again thank you everybody for the replies.

In my interview appointment they ask me to bring arrest records certified court dispositions for any and all arrests.

Who knows what doest it mean? Does it mean that I need to bring record from my own country or from the usa court???

In my interview appointment they ask me to bring arrest records certified court dispositions for any and all arrests.

Who knows what doest it mean? Does it mean that I need to bring record from my own country or from the usa court???

Well, if you were arrested in your home country, you're supposed to bring all related and certified(and translated) records...If there has hever been an arrest, then you don't have any records to show...

As for arrest in US, you went already through fingerprint check...hence, they actually should have your US arrest records from FBI I believe..

Do you have a record? If not don't worry about it, but you need to bring police reports as stating for times spend in places you stayed after you were over 16 years old and for a longer period.

thanks thomen and bentlebee.

I got my police record from my country with its translation and I sent it together with all my papers to USCIS, so they have it. I hope that's it what they want) But I sent origenal and I don't have a copy of it, I hope they will send it to my field office)

I am currently preparing docs for aos filing which is current for april. I have some questions with you guys and I hope for a quick reply.

1.is it g325 or g325-a we need to file?
2. What do you fill in item #16 of i-765?

i would appreciate if somebody whose process is over upload all of their forms (omitting some private information like ssn, phone number etc)

Hi nepal 2010
You need to file G-325A and in #16 i-765 you need to have (c) (9)

Congrats middle.com for receiving interview letter and all the best to all upcoming interviews. I have a feeling new GCs will be arriving in the mail next week!

Hey Guys,

I have few questions in my mind, but m not sure what to do, is it a problem for f-1 visa student to apply for dv lottery. And i am still waiting for my result, hopefully i will get mine dv 2011. And what will be the process for a F-1 student to do once he got the won the lottery, do i have to go back home or i can do it right from here in U.S.

DV-2011 Applied - Waiting, hopefully sudipmuk and i will get it this year.

Good luck tomorrow in your interview thomen. I hope that you have a successful and smooth interview. Keep us posted!

Good Luck Thomen
Am just wonder where is your field office ? it is almost two month after your biometric........

Again Best wishes

Good Luck Thomen
Am just wonder where is your field office ? it is almost two month afer your biometric........

Again Best wishes

Thanks everyone...I'm anxious...however, I guess I am prepared and hope for the best...
My field office is West Palm Beach, FL.
After about 3-4 weeks following my biometrixs , I went to an infopass appointment (knowing that KCC forwarded my case, and that my FBI check was cleared) to see whats going on with my case, a week after the infopass, I got the interview appointment...I was lucky that the USCIS person, during my infopass, went to talk to me IO (I actually could see them talking) and I have a feeling that this appointment gave my case a certain push forward...I am still surprised that my 8 years old also got an appointment letter...lets see...

Green card received !!!!

And finally the wait is over. Today we received our green cards in the mail.
Thanks to everyone on this blog for their help and support through this process. I wish everyone luck on their upcoming interviews......I hope you have a smooth process

Hi thomen,

I wish you a successful interview tomorrow and a quick delivery of the cards afterwards...

Thanks everyone...I'm anxious...however, I guess I am prepared and hope for the best...
My field office is West Palm Beach, FL.
After about 3-4 weeks following my biometrixs , I went to an infopass appointment (knowing that KCC forwarded my case, and that my FBI check was cleared) to see whats going on with my case, a week after the infopass, I got the interview appointment...I was lucky that the USCIS person, during my infopass, went to talk to me IO (I actually could see them talking) and I have a feeling that this appointment gave my case a certain push forward...I am still surprised that my 8 years old also got an appointment letter...lets see...

Hi ICE MAN,

Congratulations on your new status. I hope the green cards you received bring you and yours happiness in your lives...

And finally the wait is over. Today we received our green cards in the mail.
Thanks to everyone on this blog for their help and support through this process. I wish everyone luck on their upcoming interviews......I hope you have a smooth process