• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

That's no d reason and i pray that anybody on this will surely have its visa when its time.
they don't want 2 pass d 7% no. of appliant for each country. if u look at d perivous CN for april 08, u'll see dat d CN are d same 9900. so be at peace

I agree.

That's no d reason and i pray that anybody on this will surely have its visa when its time.
they don't want 2 pass d 7% no. of appliant for each country. if u look at d perivous CN for april 08, u'll see dat d CN are d same 9900. so be at peace

Quite agree with you but it would had been better for the cutoff to be evenly distributed instead of clustering everything on a particular month and none for another month.All I know is that Baba God ''dey shine His eyes ''.People with high case numbers will also have theirs.:)

Hello my people,

Pls cool ur pressure, even though, same 9900 for march was repeated in april 9900, we all must get our visas. The number of Nigeria from oct 2008 - april 2009 could be much, and embassy needed time to sort them out before fresh numbers would be sent from kcc.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bammyrichie,

NPC means National Population Commission......the only recognised Birth certificate.... get yours b4 ur interview

I had a successful interview yesterday, to come and collect the documents on thursday.

God is good

success to those current and god will help those yet to be current become current and have successful interviews

for those who have not identified themselves through the cp, please do so, so we can know you better.

Thank you all

Very have

Was the affidavit of support collected or checked ?. Also kindly tell us some of the questions that was asked during your interview most especially the one they ask your wife who is the principal winner.

Please i am so delighted you are from Nigeria please i need some information as regard to this.

May 06: wife received NL,2009AF000015xx
June 2 : form ups to KCC
June 8 : notification of delivery from DHL
still waiting fro 2 NL
email: mcdemmy@fastermail.com

nooooooo tee baby

u dont need to go with ur university transcript.what u need most is ur high sch original cert.ur uni cert is jus an added advantage.

10q i called KCC with a positive response that my letter will get to me in d next 2weeks. But one issue again is that in my initial application on net i used my wife maiden name for her own family name instead of using my surname for her but i corrected in NL they sent. pls would that not affect our chance?
And can i continue using her maiden to issue international passport?

Goodnews!

I had a successful interview yesterday, to come and collect the documents on thursday.

God is good

success to those current and god will help those yet to be current become current and have successful interviews

for those who have not identified themselves through the cp, please do so, so we can know you better.

Thank you all
congratulations!wishing you the best.Continue to give your invaluable contibutions here,it's highly appreciated.

4real4u,where are you?

Hello 4real4u,the forum is missing your great contributions and marvelous advice.plz continue to drop one or two info.It's appreciated.:)

Sorry my guy

Hello 4real4u,the forum is missing your great contributions and marvelous advice.plz continue to drop one or two info.It's appreciated.:)

Hi Guys,

Sorry i just came back into the UK today, i've been in Nigeria for the past 2weeks. I'll have a read through all i've missed and give my candid advice.

Congrats to those who's had successful interview and i wish all expecting the very best of luck.

Enjoy

welcome bck 4real4u. but there are cafe in naija where u can browse. we really missed u. hpy val 2u & ur family... what of ONYII?

Yeah

welcome bck 4real4u. but there are cafe in naija where u can browse. we really missed u. hpy val 2u & ur family... what of ONYII?

Yeah, i know but i went for loads of things which i couldn't finish within the 2weeks and doesn't allow me go to cafe. I missed u guys 2 and i promise things will go back to normal today.

Enjoy

interview experience

Guys we had a successful interview yesterday, honestly it was God because we were not even asked anticipated questions, the CO even explained to my wife how she can upgrade to american law system so that she will be able to practise overthere. We were not asked for any AOS and the interview only took 5mins.
I will come back and give the details of how it went.
I want to thank all the guys that have contributed to this forum i will not mention names because it is a long list.....but we all know them and to those who are yet to have your own interview i wish you best of luck, please pray be bold and confident, dont use any fake document and smile when answering question it helps.
Thank you, till later

Hi I want to share our interview experience with you....
We got to the embassy around 5.45am for our 7am interview by 6.30am we were asked to queue up in different visa category, drop box, DV and IV as we went through the security checks we were given payment and information slips. Then we got inside and the trouble started, we had gone with naira and upon entry discovered that they had changed their rate from N125 to N160 to $1 that’s crazy anyway we were short of 2k thank God we even took extra money with us so if you are going for your interview pls go with dollars and not naira except it is more than 160 at the black market.
So after payment our number DV15 was called to window 12 to submit our documents, my wife who is the main applicant did all that, and she was not asked for AOS. By 8.30am our number was called to the same window 12 and we were interviewed by this young and friendly guy not more than 20 yrs.

CO: raise your right hand
US: we did and took the oath and fingerprint, jokingly I raised the right hand of my 16 months old daughter too and the CO laughed.
CO: to my wife, your name and date of birth
My wife: bla……..
CO: to me, how long did your wife stay at the hospital after she had your baby
Me: so so so so days
CO: why
Me: the baby had malaria
CO: how is she now?
Me: fine
CO: to my wife, you have a degree
My wife: yes
CO: in what?
My wife: Law
CO: Oh that’s good, have you gone to law school
My wife: yes
CO: is it lagos or Abuja
My wife: Lagos
CO: do you memorize for you exams or cite cases
My wife: We cite cases
CO: congrats you are eligible to immigrate to the United States give me some minute to put a finish to your case
Me: how long does it take to become a lawyer in the US?
CO: 7 yrs
Me: so how long will it take my wife to qualify as a US lawyer?
CO: it depends there are ways of accommodating international students but when you get there the school of your choice will furnish you with the information but can’t be long, who is coming to pick the visa?
My wife: my husband
CO: ok wait while I pick your slip from the printer.
When he came back he returned our original certificates and gave us the blue pickup slip and said congrats again.

Please make sure you are confident and don’t use any fake documents, only go with the listed documents in the package sent to you. If you can get an AOS if not don’t bother if there is any need for it they will ask you to bring later.
Best of luck to all waiting for their interview.

Last edited by a moderator: