• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

congratulationto those that have doing there interveiw kindly post your questions so as to help others on this forum, hope to joinu guys soonest

any single that have done there interveiw should pls answers this question for me DID THEY REQUIRE UR FORM I-134 THAT IS THE AFFIVATED OF SPONSOUR?

gud luck to you and ur family, hope u have all the necessary document ready? just follow all the thing u are told or u read on this thread. i know u are there already? congratulation in advance.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE but u have to be current on the visa bulletin fpr that month or the month ahead

what i want to know is whether u call them or u just assumed from the rank showed on visa bulletin.
Bcos my own number is 2009AF0000804X and the advance notifiaction for December reflected that range and av not received any letter. pls what can i do on that. Also is there any bulletin that shows all the number they release serially for that month?

ijay-oma
RECEIEVED 1ST NL LETTER- 4TH APRIL
RETURNED AND CONFIRMED @ KCC
WTG FOR 2ND NL LETTER

hello, I'm new here. thanks 4 all d info, its been very helpful. still wtg 4 m 2nd letter, number not current yet. just want to says thanks 4 all assistance in the house

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome ijay-oma.
plz go to user cp and register your signature.This will save you the time to enter your signature all the time.Welcome.

hi guys,
pls am one of the winner for this year 2009 and my interview is on march, i what to no if am going to paid the sum 755 dollar for my 5 mouth old baby too. am confused about that.and i my going to do her own passport too. pls somebody help me on this this is my e mail adds BUSALAB@YAHOO.COM

hi guys,
pls am one of the winner for this year 2009 and my interview is on march, i what to no if am going to paid the sum 755 dollar for my 5 mouth old baby too. am confused about that.and i my going to do her own passport too. pls somebody help me on this this is my e mail adds BUSALAB@YAHOO.COM

Successful interview

Guys i need your prayers for me and my family our interview is next week and we have every thing ready but you know without God the workers labour in vain. Please remember us in your prayers so that i too can come and say guys we had a successful interview yesterday in Jesus name.....amen

Guys we had a successful interview yesterday, honestly it was God because we were not even asked anticipated questions, the CO even explained to my wife how she can upgrade to american law system so that she will be able to practise overthere. We were not asked for any AOS and the interview only took 5mins.
I will come back and give the details of how it went.
I want to thank all the guys that have contributed to this forum i will not mention names because it is a long list.....but we all know them and to those who are yet to have your own interview i wish you best of luck, please pray be bold and confident, dont use any fake document and smile when answering question it helps.
Thank you, till later

yes.

hi guys,

u will need to pay 4 the baby.A passport is also needed for the baby.plz go to user cp and register your signature.make sure u leave the last 3 or 4 digits of ur CN blank like mine below.Goodluck!

what i want to know is whether u call them or u just assumed from the rank showed on visa bulletin.
Bcos my own number is 2009AF0000804X and the advance notifiaction for December reflected that range and av not received any letter. pls what can i do on that. Also is there any bulletin that shows all the number they release serially for that month?
clementfemi, ur number was current in january. though i don't anything about doing CP but i suggest you call KCC to let them know. or maybe anyone in this great forum can help him on what he shd do pls. i did AOS and i sent in my apckage as my number became current and i'm already done. but here's a copy of the visa bulletin u're requesting for.

. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JANUARY

For January, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2009 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 18,300 Egypt 10,800
Ethiopia 10,000
Nigeria 8,400

ASIA 8,300
EUROPE 15,400
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 480
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 790

Source: U.S State Department.

so what this means is that all case numbers less than or equals to 8,400 can apply for january. i hope that explain what u want to know.

guys we had a successful interview yesterday, honestly it was god because we were not even asked anticipated questions, the co even explained to my wife how she can upgrade to american law system so that she will be able to practise overthere. We were not asked for any aos and the interview only took 5mins.
I will come back and give the details of how it went.
I want to thank all the guys that have contributed to this forum i will not mention names because it is a long list.....but we all know them and to those who are yet to have your own interview i wish you best of luck, please pray be bold and confident, dont use any fake document and smile when answering question it helps.
Thank you, till later

kongratulations winners08,

god will surely perfect the rest for you.

Let us make this thread a busy one everyday....

Dear Friends,

Good day to all. Plssssss we need information from those who had their successful interviews and those who had travelled or making arrangement to fly. We can not keep the house mute, many people need our suggestions and experience to survive this trend.

However, these information would help keep those whose CN are quite high floating in sprirt.

I wish all of us good news soon

Follow simple instructions!

Dear Friends,

Good day to all. Plssssss we need information from those who had their successful interviews and those who had travelled or making arrangement to fly. We can not keep the house mute, many people need our suggestions and experience to survive this trend.

However, these information would help keep those whose CN are quite high floating in sprirt.

I wish all of us good news soon

Plz click on user cp and register your details.This will enable members to get to know you better.Remember to leave the last few digits blank for security purpose.Goodluck.

hi there
welcome kindly fill in ur signature like mine so that we can have ur details
which country? what is ur first three number e.g AF00012***

thanks bro
everybody that have good ideas about this threads are now too busy to visit and give help but i believe we that are still here can help,howfar with ur interview ? have u done it?