• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Hi 4real4u,
Nice one.Congratulations!Your invaluable contributions in this forum will be remembered for a very long time.Plz get us updated on how it all went and do as much as you can to visit this thread and give useful information to those in need.Wish you the best as you move over to US and by the Grace of God we will join you soon.

Need explanation !!!

Hello House,
If someone submit Dv lottery twice(i.e Double entry application)by mistake maybe through other relative or travelling agent.How will such kind of applicant knows that his/her entry have been disqualify?

(1) Is it that such applicant will NOT even receive 1st NOTIFICATION LETTER from KCC for further processing,if it happen that such applicant was selected during random selection at initial stage?

(2) OR such kind of applicant will receive 1st NOTIFICATION LETTER from KCC and later he/she will be disqualify at embassy during interview?

(3) OR which method or way will such applicant knows that he/she have been ban from playing lottery again?

House,please kindly reply my questions has listed above.
Thanks.

Hi Nucleus.
Plz read 4real4u's post posted on 21st November 2008,page 2o.Your questions were clearly answered.It's needless repeating same issues here.Goodluck!

Hi,

I think they accept it but the rate at times is far higher than the normal rates in banks or other places. My advice is to get your US doll ready at hand.
This is the fruit of faithfulness, sincerity and cares! You are like a problem solver on this forum, sincere and caring, I thank GOD for the rewards HE rewards you with greencard. Congratulations

Nothing but the BeSt oooo. 4real4u

To God be the glory for the great thing he has done. It was a peanut.

Experience later.

I ve been expecting nothing but the best from your interview. The way to the top is by sharing helping hands to others below. I tell you, this is just the beginning. And we are all tapping into that miracle interview of your. Ride on my brother.:D

Hello to everyone in da house. I want to know if you are required to present a waec scratch card when you are with an official waec certificate.

Hi Obi,
I will advise that in as much as you go with your original WAEC certificate,you should have your scratch card ready as well.This will fascilitate the verification of your result.To be on a safer side,please go with it.Goodluck!

I agree

Hello to everyone in da house. I want to know if you are required to present a waec scratch card when you are with an official waec certificate.

Hi,
I agree with benzobenzo on this matter. It's better to be safe than sorry, so carry along. The cost is negligible compared with what you've spent and what you'll be spending.

Good Luck.

Thanks

This is the fruit of faithfulness, sincerity and cares! You are like a problem solver on this forum, sincere and caring, I thank GOD for the rewards HE rewards you with greencard. Congratulations

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for rejoicing with us on the success of our interview. You guys's been wonderful 'cos you're all instrumental to the success. I wish everybody the very best of luck.

Once again thanks.

Medicals

Hi all. Please I would like members who just went through their medicals (@Kamorass) to give us a detailed narration of their experience. I want to have an idea of what to expect.......

A big congrats!

To God be the glory for the great thing he has done. It was a peanut.

Experience later.

4real4u, i want to say a big congrats to u. You have indeed been a good motivator on this forum. Thanks for being there for others, broda, you are just too wonderful.

I know that the LORD that did it for you will surely do it for others.

God bless you greatly.