• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

Femoski, thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate your very warm affection. May the Lord shower you with His blessings so that your success at the Embassy/Consulate would be celebrated by the members of this great house in a few months time. The Almighty Lord who has put a huge smile on my face & that of my family members will surely make Himself manifest in your life & give you a reason to glorify His name. Your miracle is on its way. Cheers.

Hey folks. How're you guys out there ? I'd like to inform the house that my son arrived Los Angeles late saturday afternoon [L.A. time]. I'm very grateful to God for His blessings and infinite love. He has been our rock/stronghold and above all He's never let me down. May His mighty name be glorified for eternity & I give thanks to Him in the name of my beloved Jesus Christ. Amen.
I wish all the brothers & sisters out there who are awaiting their interviews Godspeed at all times & in all their endeavors. Love y'all.
To God be the glory.

This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight, many congratulation sir, just keep doing what you are doing and God will continue to show up at every point of your need. He is a show up God, and to your boy all the very best for now and the future in the State.

Thanks Dotman. You've been a true brother in Christ & your faith in the Lord has been exemplary. I feel honored to have someone of your calibre pray for me & my family. May the Lord pave your way with success, blessings & good health at all times. You're like a lighthouse which guides people onto the path of righteousness. I'm very certain that your interview will be used by the Lord to proclaim His power & ability to reward those who rely entirely on Him. In God we trust. Once again, thanks a lot.

Helloo, Hope someone could offer some help.
I would be grateful if you could help us with some clarifications on the US GC.
1. My friend won the visa lottery this time and intend to go with wife and a child. However the wife has just started doing her 2 years masters currently. Is it possible for the wife to go with him to the US and then come back to complete her masters? What are the dos and donts at stake?
2. Can he defer that of the wife and childs visa processing now till the wife completes her master in 2 years time?
3.Any additional information is welcomed

Hey folks. How're you guys out there ? I'd like to inform the house that my son arrived Los Angeles late saturday afternoon [L.A. time]. I'm very grateful to God for His blessings and infinite love. He has been our rock/stronghold and above all He's never let me down. May His mighty name be glorified for eternity & I give thanks to Him in the name of my beloved Jesus Christ. Amen.
I wish all the brothers & sisters out there who are awaiting their interviews Godspeed at all times & in all their endeavors. Love y'all.
To God be the glory.

luck u and say hi to him 4 meand i wish him happy staying

luck u and say hi to him 4 meand i wish him happy staying

Thanks Bammy. I'll extend your regards to my boy. How're you out there ? I guess you must be preparing to fly out to the States. Anyways, I wish you the very best when you eventually hit town. Cheers pal.

Helloo, Hope someone could offer some help.
I would be grateful if you could help us with some clarifications on the US GC.
1. My friend won the visa lottery this time and intend to go with wife and a child. However the wife has just started doing her 2 years masters currently. Is it possible for the wife to go with him to the US and then come back to complete her masters? What are the dos and donts at stake?
2. Can he defer that of the wife and childs visa processing now till the wife completes her master in 2 years time?
3.Any additional information is welcomed

Hi Raypower,
My advice would be for the man to process the GC with the wife and kid now as she can come back to Naija to finish up with her Masters programme. However, she needs to always enter the US once a year within this period. She cant stay out of the US, as a permanent resident, for more than 11 months (officially 1 year) at a time.

It may take more than 4-5 years if the man goes alone and then files for the rest of the family within the US.

NB- This is my personal opinion.

Cheers !!!

Hi ammeck09, thanks very much

Quadratic & Friends,

With your experiece, cadid advice me.

I won DV 2010 lottery, i have a little question

will somebody with HND and 4 credit in WASC eligible. I also have 7 experience as HSE Inspector.

Please i need your response quickly.

Many thanks.

Thank You All

Brothers and Sisters of this great forum, I landed safely in Dallas,TX on the 19th of September 2009. I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the support through the whole process. I wonder what I would have done with this lottery if not for you guys. I am grateful.

Brothers and Sisters of this great forum, I landed safely in Dallas,TX on the 19th of September 2009. I want to thank each and everyone of you for all the support through the whole process. I wonder what I would have done with this lottery if not for you guys. I am grateful.

my ''darl'' friend, nice to hear! I pray all your dreams and aspirations come true in the land of opportunities! Cheers!!!:)

Quadratic & Friends,

With your experiece, cadid advice me.

I won DV 2010 lottery, i have a little question

will somebody with HND and 4 credit in WASC eligible. I also have 7 experience as HSE Inspector.

Please i need your response quickly.

Many thanks.

Hi joequi, with my little experience. I think they require 5 credits in ur O'LEVEL be it WASC OR SSCE OR NECO.
Bcos there was a guy who went for the interview and they rejected him bcos his having only 4 credits.
My own advice for you is that you should try and look at their requirement in the document (2nd letter) sent you concerning O'LEVEL. If it is indicated that you should come with 5 credits, and you don't have that 5 credits, I will advice you not to go for the interview.

But if your 4 credits includes MATH AND ENG, I will also advice you to ask a lot of people on this b4 going for the interview.
But I will advice not to go for it bcos they did not give it for a guy i saw during my interview bcos he has only 4 credit.

Cheers bye.

Hi joequi, with my little experience. I think they require 5 credits in ur O'LEVEL be it WASC OR SSCE OR NECO.
Bcos there was a guy who went for the interview and they rejected him bcos his having only 4 credits.
My own advice for you is that you should try and look at their requirement in the document (2nd letter) sent you concerning O'LEVEL. If it is indicated that you should come with 5 credits, and you don't have that 5 credits, I will advice you not to go for the interview.

But if your 4 credits includes MATH AND ENG, I will also advice you to ask a lot of people on this b4 going for the interview.
But I will advice not to go for it bcos they did not give it for a guy i saw during my interview bcos he has only 4 credit.

Cheers bye.

quadratic,

Does the person u saw at the interview has HND or Bsc in addition to the 4 credit?.

thank God, congratulation and how is the process going?

Dear Paulash,
No wonder the text I sent to you over the weekend concerning cheap flights to the US by Airfrance was not delivered. Congrats, my dear brother. Hope everything is going smoothly.

I shall soon get across to ask one or two questions.

please, remember me in your prayers cause I shall soon go for my interview.

cheers

Dear Paulash,
No wonder the text I sent to you over the weekend concerning cheap flights to the US by Airfrance was not delivered. Congrats, my dear brother. Hope everything is going smoothly.

I shall soon get across to ask one or two questions.

please, remember me in your prayers cause I shall soon go for my interview.

cheers

Goodluck Matee in your upcoming interview!!!

I am really happy for all who have had successful interviews. I wish them all the best in the USA. This was ma first time to apply and I recieved the Ist mail. There was a provision of checking the status online. Shall we be able to check the status for the 2nd NL online after 1st October?

Please avail me with any information, frequently asked qns for married couples if someone applied as a couple. I need your experiences to sail thru my. Thank you all again for this forum.

Cheers.

CASE NUMBER: 20101RAS0QB1xxxx
NL Letter Received.
Mailed Back Form to KCC.
KCC Confirm Delivery of Forms.
Awaiting 2nd NL.......

Hello Sebulonde,

Congrats, you gotno problem becos married couples interviews are cheap and easy. If you have kids, pls try to know their age, place of birth and everything relating to your family. As well, your wife date of birth, place of birth, parent names, school, courses, working place, where both met and othe common info about her.

However, ensure genuine documents, like international passport, NPC, court/religion marriage cert, plenty pictures b4 and after marriage.

Also, if your kids can talk, please teach them your names/wife names and the size of the family, becos during my own interview, all questions were directed to my 4yrs old girl.

Good luck

Hello Sebulonde,

Congrats, you gotno problem becos married couples interviews are cheap and easy. If you have kids, pls try to know their age, place of birth and everything relating to your family. As well, your wife date of birth, place of birth, parent names, school, courses, working place, where both met and othe common info about her.

However, ensure genuine documents, like international passport, NPC, court/religion marriage cert, plenty pictures b4 and after marriage.

Also, if your kids can talk, please teach them your names/wife names and the size of the family, becos during my own interview, all questions were directed to my 4yrs old girl.

Good luck

Dear,
Na wah oooooo. Why would they determine my eligibility through the performance of a 4 year old? I hope my daughter wont yab that day ooooo or else I will respond for her (laugh).
What specific questions did they ask your child?

Hi Paulash,

Congrats my friend, hope u enjoyed the trip? Pls which flight did you go with......pls we need info....

Dear Godblesschuks,
I'll advise you look out for Qatar airline cos there flights to US is the cheapest i've seen so far. You can tell your agent to surf them out. Though they route through DOHA airport for a connecting flight, thus it makes the trip longer.

Best regards,