• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

We still have low turn out here. could be less number of winners or People not familiar with the web site. Any news?

hello Everyone,
i would really appreciate if anyone could help out with suggestion on the successful process of the DV 2009 lottery.i got to know about this website some days after i had submited our forms.i need some clerifications;my Wife actually won the DV2009 lottery while she was single[so the name on the winner's notification is that of her median name]we got married early this year[2008]...i would like to know if it was right filling out the DS 230 AND DSP 122 using my surname[since she is now married to me]?i included our marriage certificate in the returned forms.
i would also like to know if we can make any corrections on the already submitted DSP 122 form[there was actually a slight omission]

hello Everyone,
i would really appreciate if anyone could help out with suggestion on the successful process of the DV 2009 lottery.i got to know about this website some days after i had submited our forms.i need some clerifications;my Wife actually won the DV2009 lottery while she was single[so the name on the winner's notification is that of her median name]we got married early this year[2008]...i would like to know if it was right filling out the DS 230 AND DSP 122 using my surname[since she is now married to me]?i included our marriage certificate in the returned forms.
i would also like to know if we can make any corrections on the already submitted DSP 122 form[there was actually a slight omission]

since her status has changed, she has to use the husband name. with the marriage certificate attarched, KCC will understand.

Yes you can make correction on your DSP by sending KCC an email explianing to them the mistake and the possible corrections you will like to make.

Onyil,
u r truly wonderful!her case number is 2009AF000012xx...can u estimate our like month of interview?

Onyil,
u r truly wonderful!her case number is 2009AF000012xx...can u estimate our like month of interview?

if her case number is one thousand two hundred and something then her case number is wonderfully low. you will be the first set of people to have their interview by Octomber 2008. start preperation fast.
congratsssssss.

thanx 4 thhe great forum its giving us good information.am cofused about the affidavit of support i have read on some forums that a couple without kids require it others they say u dont require it.can someone pliz help.
wishing evryone the numbers hoping they will not cancel the DV this year God forbide.

thanx 4 thhe great forum its giving us good information.am cofused about the affidavit of support i have read on some forums that a couple without kids require it others they say u dont require it.can someone pliz help.
wishing evryone the numbers hoping they will not cancel the DV this year God forbide.

If your single you dont need Affidavit. But if your are married you need Affidavit kid or no kid. By the grace of God Dv 2009 will not be cancelled.

Hi guys,

My wife received her NL in April and we sent back DSP-122 asking for AOS(we presently on student visas). Her case number is 37XX so we know we'll be getting an interview early. We trying to get our docs together now and i was wondering if getting a Police Certificate is necessary? We 've both been using declaration of age docs.......would you suggest that we get some form of birth certificates.....like the ones NPC is issuing right now. I'll appreciate you help..thank you

Thanks everyone.
My friend has a Birth Cert that was given to the parents at birth. Does he still need that of NPC? Meanwhile is like NPC will only issue him some kind of confirmation rather than a certificate, what can he do plz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

My wife received her NL in April and we sent back DSP-122 asking for AOS(we presently on student visas). Her case number is 37XX so we know we'll be getting an interview early. We trying to get our docs together now and i was wondering if getting a Police Certificate is necessary? We 've both been using declaration of age docs.......would you suggest that we get some form of birth certificates.....like the ones NPC is issuing right now. I'll appreciate you help..thank you

Please make out time to go through AOS thread i think your problems will be solved there.
but then, Declaration of age that has been like one year or more is acceptable.

Thanks everyone.
My friend has a Birth Cert that was given to the parents at birth. Does he still need that of NPC? Meanwhile is like NPC will only issue him some kind of confirmation rather than a certificate, what can he do plz.

Birth Certificate Obtained from the hospital at birth is ok. There is no need for NPC.

thanks

if her case number is one thousand two hundred and something then her case number is wonderfully low. you will be the first set of people to have their interview by Octomber 2008. start preperation fast.
congratsssssss.

thanks for ur reply..i have just sent a mail to ur yahoo.pls reply

thanks Onyii

congratsssssss.

thanks for ur reply..i have just sent a mail to ur yahoo.pls reply

Clike on page two.

Please for those of you who complain that they find it difficult in locating this thread. click on page to view the thread. i.e if you did not see it on the page one.

I am also a DV2009 winner CN 2009AF000005XX.

Is anyone here going with the AOS option?

I am currently single, but in a serious relationship.

Does anyone have any idea if fiancee visa have ever been granted to LPR's fiancees?

aadepetun
CN 2009AF000005XX
NL RECEIVED MARCH 29, 2008
MAILED FORMS BACK TO KCC MARCH 31, 2008
RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT FROM KCC MAY 14, 2008
AWAITING SECOND LETTER

Question to aadepetun

Hi aadepetun,

On your signature you've indicated that you received a confirmation of receipt from KCC, do you mind sharing with us what did they tell you in that confirmation?and was it an e-mail or letter
I am still waiting on mine(confirmation from them) that's why I'm eager to know what exactly they have told you.

Thanks.

aadepetun,

I have opted for AOS as I'm currently in the US on F1.

I have no idea about the other question on relationship.

hi Aadepetun,
congrats...pls throw more light on the confirmation from KCC.'cos i didnt get anything of sort...all i got was a delivery confirmation from Fedex..

I am also a DV2009 winner CN 2009AF000005XX.

Is anyone here going with the AOS option?

I am currently single, but in a serious relationship.

Does anyone have any idea if fiancee visa have ever been granted to LPR's fiancees?

aadepetun
CN 2009AF000005XX
NL RECEIVED MARCH 29, 2008
MAILED FORMS BACK TO KCC MARCH 31, 2008
RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT FROM KCC MAY 14, 2008
AWAITING SECOND LETTER

Please while we wait for some one who knows much about AOS to help you. I will Advice you to make out time to visit the thread mainly meant for people going under AOS. It will help you a lot.