• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Lucky winners from Nigeria

admiral and kwene say conqrats to d recipients and also let them know about this qreat forum

onyii, you are just too much

2009 DV Winner

Hi all,

I am a DV winner for 2009.Got my NL on April 8th,sent the forms back on the 15th April.

One question,I forgot to label my forms with the case number on every page,do you guys think will that be a problem?

Do I need to fill and resend new forms to KCC.
By the way I'm planning to do AOS.My case number is 2009AF14XXX,do i have a chance?

Any ideas..Thank you and God Bless you guys for doing a wonderful job here.

Hi all,

I am a DV winner for 2009.Got my NL on April 8th,sent the forms back on the 15th April.

One question,I forgot to label my forms with the case number on every page,do you guys think will that be a problem?

Do I need to fill and resend new forms to KCC.
By the way I'm planning to do AOS.My case number is 2009AF14XXX,do i have a chance?

Any ideas..Thank you and God Bless you guys for doing a wonderful job here.

If you are not from nigeria, ur case number is great. Don't worry about not writing the case number on nthe forms

Thank You

Thank you very much JohnKent,I was worried about not writing the case number,but not any more.

Congrats

Thank you very much JohnKent,I was worried about not writing the case number,but not any more.

Congratulations Santay..and welcome to the great forum. Please take your time to edit your signatures like others have done. this will help us to know who is who and proper advice to give.

Thanks Onyii

Thanks Onyi for the welcoming note.

This is a great place to be,I found a lot of helpful information in here.
God Bless you all!!

CN:2009AF14XXX
4/8/08 ---1st NL
4/15/08--Sent forms back to KCC

Which country are you?

I just received a mail from KCC for one of my friends in Nigeria. Her number is 2009AF00012***. I am so happy for her, I am going to mail it to her tomorrow. I noticed that this year's packet has alot of additional information unlike the one i got last year for my hubby. Anyone know why?

Kwene,may we know your location,thanx.

I need help for my friend that just won the 2009 lottery. She is expecting a born in september and she is planning to get married in June. I told her to go do the court marriage as soon as possible so that we can add her husband by next week and later do the ceremony she wants in june, and later when she have the baby, we can send a mail to KCC telling them about the birth of the baby. Does she need to change her name when she gets married? she won the lottery with her maiden name.

I need help for my friend that just won the 2009 lottery. She is expecting a born in september and she is planning to get married in June. I told her to go do the court marriage as soon as possible so that we can add her husband by next week and later do the ceremony she wants in june, and later when she have the baby, we can send a mail to KCC telling them about the birth of the baby. Does she need to change her name when she gets married? she won the lottery with her maiden name.

yup, she can change her name to her husband's name when she gets married. she;ll just have to notify KCC

keep checking your mail box

is really slow now right?.. dont worry time of boom is yet to come..
hey guys keep checking your mails..

Ok john thanks for the Explanations

hey where are the winners for Dv2009? I hope more people from Nigeria will be favored this year.

Is It True That May Be Dv 2009 Is Going To Be Cancelled????

Hey y'all,

I read in this forum that May be DV 2009 won't be there,is there any truth in that statement??So should we stop processing our applications ie.collecting supporting docs and stuff??

Please let us know if you know anything about it.

Thanks.

Hey y'all,

I read in this forum that May be DV 2009 won't be there,is there any truth in that statement??So should we stop processing our applications ie.collecting supporting docs and stuff??

Please let us know if you know anything about it.

Thanks.

Please may we know where you got such news from? so that we can take a look at it and know how authentic it is.