• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2009 - Aos Only

Can anyone tell me when to send AOS package? 1 month before you number is current,or...???
thanks!

I personally would wait for your number to be current just to be on the safe side(although from looking at the boards there are some people who advocate sending it even before...)

I guess it also depends on when you expect your number to be current....

Very impressive.
I think it depends on how busy is the local USCIS office.

I agree- very impressive indeed. I have to admit that I am a bit envious! I filed exactly on 10/1 and I am still waiting!

I am in New York- where are the other people waiting on biometrics notices?

Hmmm.....Chicago eh!?? Maybe we should make you our ambassador at the Lockbox. You can be checking up on our cases and reporting back. :D We'll pay you in tequila when it's all over.

If I could only do this....:)
I am getting worried because it looks like people who filed in early Oct. are not getting these letters..I hope I am imagining...

If I could only do this....:)
I am getting worried because it looks like people who filed in early Oct. are not getting these letters..I hope I am imagining...

I am at Washington D.C.
Hopefully we'll get sth this week. Is it a good idea to call a uscis and find out about it?

this waiting time is killin' me.

I am at Washington D.C.
Hopefully we'll get sth this week. Is it a good idea to call a uscis and find out about it?

this waiting time is killin' me.

yeah I was thinking about that but I have decided to wait 2 more weeks and then... hopefully I won't have to do anything about it...because you know...maybe the person processing the early oct files is slow or they forgot about us :rolleyes:...or something of that sort...

yeah I was thinking about that but I have decided to wait 2 more weeks and then... hopefully I won't have to do anything about it...because you know...maybe the person processing the early oct files is slow or they forgot about us :rolleyes:...or something of that sort...

if u look at my timeline, it took almost 6 wks to get NOA so u guys should just chill.

By the way, if you have dependants, should you recieve NOA for every one?
I got the NOA today with my name only and the fees for my self.
No thing about my dependants.

if u look at my timeline, it took almost 6 wks to get NOA so u guys should just chill.

yes, but after you got NOA1 it took only a few days to get your biometrics appointment
people that have filed later than us are getting these..I know every case is specific....but come on...

yes, but after you got NOA1 it took only a few days to get your biometrics appointment
people that have filed later than us are getting these..I know every case is specific....but come on...

But that's ok, its only one guy (E2B - exception) receiving biometric letter ......and no one else has any update. Ours should be on the way.

E2B, did u file only for urself or for the whole family?

But that's ok, its only one guy (E2B - exception) receiving biometric letter ......and no one else has any update. Ours should be on the way.

E2B, did u file only for urself or for the whole family?

true. that's why I said that I am giving it 2 more weeks and then we'll see

so...what can I say...have fun waiting ;)

Can somebody answer my question?
If you have dependants, should you recieve NOA for every one?

Also when I checked the status online with the reciept #, the USCIS website says, the reciept # should start with one of the follwoing letters (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC)
Mine starts with three different letters.

Also when I checked the status online with the reciept #, the USCIS website says, the reciept # should start with one of the follwoing letters (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC)
Mine starts with three different letters.

It should start with MSC
we received 2 NOA for 2 people. no kids so I don't know about that

ALU4E,
I can't say with absolute certainty but my understanding to date is each person gets a NOA - including kids. Here is a post by orlandovillas regarding his case.