• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2009 - Aos Only

thank you middle.com.
yes, my boat shook, but everything is normal now, thank god.
i guess the forum might have been under attack, there were some spam threads last night (offering to sell some stuff). maybe they just destroyed our thread.

thank you middle.com.
yes, my boat shook, but everything is normal now, thank god.
i guess the forum might have been under attack, there were some spam threads last night (offering to sell some stuff). maybe they just destroyed our thread.

Hello Ahad,

I sent a message to immgr8, who is a moderator to see if they can re-establish the AOS thread. I can't believe it that it is lost. So, did you see some spam threads last night? That might be it then.

Hello Ahad,

I sent a message to immgr8, who is a moderator to see if they can re-establish the AOS thread. I can't believe it that it is lost. So, did you see some spam threads last night? That might be it then.

I was up all night studying last night and periodically checked this forum. I made a few posts in the lost thread and edited my signature and I also saw a thread that read something like Sell this color of blackberry for this much, that color for that much...but i remember the thread name contained grammatical mistakes that were obvious even to me, someone who doesn't know English well.

Hello;
My name is Delel i'm 26 i'm married and from Algeria, we are selected for the DV2010 (CN35***), we are looking for a sponsor, please help us, we don't know any body in USA and our appointement is soon.
My e-mail bdelel@gmail.com
You can trust me, if you want to know us better before help, i can give you my facebook, all my life is there.
Please help us.
Thank you in advance
Ps: we just need the sponsor for the appointement we don't need a help when we will get there !:p

Hey Guys,

I have few questions in my mind, but m not sure what to do, is it a problem for f-1 visa student to apply for dv lottery. And i am still waiting for my result, hopefully i will get mine dv 2011. And what will be the process for a F-1 student to do once he got the won the lottery, do i have to go back home or i can do it right from here in U.S.

DV-2011 Applied - Waiting, hopefully sudipmuk and i will get it this year.

Vino:

Students on F-1 visa can apply to the DV lottery, that's not a problem. If you win the DV lottery you can either go back to your home country to apply for the permanent resident visa through consular processing, or you can adjust status while in the US if your current visa allows you to stay until it's time for you to change status (when your number is "current" in the visa bulletin).

Hey Guys,

I have few questions in my mind, but m not sure what to do, is it a problem for f-1 visa student to apply for dv lottery. And i am still waiting for my result, hopefully i will get mine dv 2011. And what will be the process for a F-1 student to do once he got the won the lottery, do i have to go back home or i can do it right from here in U.S.

DV-2011 Applied - Waiting, hopefully sudipmuk and i will get it this year.

Hi Sa- student
I was checking you history and we have a similar SA#. Except that I won the 2011 one. I dont see you around lately and I am wondering what happen to you interview and if you are getting your GC soon...Do you know anymore SA winners with similar numbers?? Best wishes!!!

Vino:

Students on F-1 visa can apply to the DV lottery, that's not a problem. If you win the DV lottery you can either go back to your home country to apply for the permanent resident visa through consular processing, or you can adjust status while in the US if your current visa allows you to stay until it's time for you to change status (when your number is "current" in the visa bulletin).

dv 2011

Hello I really need some information, I'm a dv lotterie winner from africa but i'm in houston as a F1. I have send the forms I-122 and 230 to kentucky and the fees for adjustment of status to Missouri the same day. My concern is that I did not join an enveloppe for missouri to send me back the receipt, so recently I have received a letter from kentucky that showing me a form for the adjustment of status payment fees... I do not know what to do can you help me please. Do I have to send again the money to missouri(375)?What is the receipt form?
thkx for your help

Hello I really need some information, I'm a dv lotterie winner from africa but i'm in houston as a F1. I have send the forms I-122 and 230 to kentucky and the fees for adjustment of status to Missouri the same day. My concern is that I did not join an enveloppe for missouri to send me back the receipt, so recently I have received a letter from kentucky that showing me a form for the adjustment of status payment fees... I do not know what to do can you help me please. Do I have to send again the money to missouri(375)?What is the receipt form?
thkx for your help

There should be a way around for your prob. Call KCC for some guidence.
Some other DV 11 ppl may have had the same problem.
Go to 'DV 2011 AOS only' forum for some info, or post your Q there again for some asst.

Good Luck!

Dear All,
I am a DV 2011 winner, and congratulation to all who have won too :)..happy for you..My question is , i am in an F-1 visa status now and i have already got my 2NL and am about to file my I-485 (have not filed it yet) , before filing my I 485..i was trying to visit my sister in ireland but am really confused if i should travel and if there is a risk while returning to the US. Since i have shown immigration intention ..that could really get me in trouble wouldn't it? Please reply
CN: 2011ASxxx16xxx
5/25/10 - 1st NL
6/13/10 - Sent DSP-122 + 2 photos + Barcode to KCC
6/17/10 - Delivery Confirmation
7/18/10 - 2nd NL