• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

CONGRATS FOR THIS HOME VIDEO, IM REMAIN PART 5:rolleyes:

YEAH BUT PLS I WILL LIKE U TO THRO MORE LIGHT ON SOME ISSUES, COS U KNOW THIS IS THE SEASON FOR INTERVIEW AND I LOVE PEOPLE TO REVIEW AND AND FLASH BACK
U SAID U WERE BORN IN LAGOS, HOW DID IGBO-EGUNRIN COME ABOUT?,
WHAT PASSPORT DID THEY SAY U SHOULD BRING?,

THANKS

igbo egunrin happens to be my home/native town.so it was mistakenly put as my place of birth......and he said new intl passport ,so all information on the bio-data page would be correct....i hope u understand it now.

Educational Requirement

help is needed urgently in terms of advice. i have 4 credits.what is my chance?

THE BASIC EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT IS FIVE O/L CREDITS IN ANY SUBJECTS. I COLLECTED MY VISA ON 03/11/07 AND A GUY WITH 5 CREDITS AND A PASS IN MATHS IN ENGLISH WHO WAS AFFRAID HE WOULD NOT BE INTERVIEWED WAS EQUALLY GIVEN HIS VISA. I THINK THIS PUT TO REST ON THE ISSUE OF WHETHER MATHS AND ENGLISH MUST BE PASS AT CREDIT LEVEL.BUT I,M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD NOT STRIVE TO CREDIT MATHS AND ENGLISH,BECAUSE WHO KNOWS
CASE NUMBER---------------------------------2008AF00022XX
INTERVIEW DATE------------------------------03/10/07
INTERVIEW------------------------------------SUCCESSFULL:D
VISA COLLECTED------------------------------02/11/07:D:D:D:D

Educational Requirement

help is needed urgently in terms of advice. i have 4 credits.what is my chance?

THE BASIC EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT IS FIVE O/L CREDITS IN ANY SUBJECTS. I COLLECTED MY VISA ON 03/11/07 AND A GUY WITH 5 CREDITS AND A PASS IN MATHS IN ENGLISH WHO WAS AFFRAID HE WOULD NOT BE INTERVIEWED WAS EQUALLY GIVEN HIS VISA. I THINK THIS PUT TO REST ON THE ISSUE OF WHETHER MATHS AND ENGLISH MUST BE PASS AT CREDIT LEVEL.BUT I,M NOT SAYING WE SHOULD NOT STRIVE TO CREDIT MATHS AND ENGLISH,BECAUSE WHO KNOWS
CASE NUMBER---------------------------------2008AF00022XX
INTERVIEW DATE------------------------------03/10/07
INTERVIEW------------------------------------SUCCESSFULL:D
VISA COLLECTED------------------------------02/11/07:D:D:D:D

if u like her

My people, i hail una Oh! I've been away for some time. Men, congrats to Chacho and Islandgirl. You guys are one step ahead now. Chacho, your movie wan bit my own Oh. I for do hollywood, if not for Liveforum. Anyway, cheers!!!!

La Chic and Joyful, i guess J Cloud was able to resolve some problems in his/her WAEC certificate. No fear. I'm not in Lagos yet, but you can go there to see if does staff in 5th floor can help you out. Or better still tell them you want to speak to Mrs. Umo (Ass. Registrar).

Modest, na wa for you Oh! I just admire gals with some good taste. That chic wey interview me on window 12 was kind of such. It just sad that she's so inquisitive.

my guy i want to believe u like this babe, and for all u care , she could be a God sent, i will advice that u talk to her.
on the day of ur pick up or payment, just get to that side, tell the security men u have something to do at that end, sk for her e-mail, phone number , if she refuse, look up her name tag, or ask one of the security guys , go into the the web and locate her

end of story

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

igbo egunrin happens to be my home/native town.so it was mistakenly put as my place of birth......and he said new intl passport ,so all information on the bio-data page would be correct....i hope u understand it now.

yes this is cool to hear, so my guys out there with error in their passport now know better
God bless u

This is a fact

Hello Adetoyin,
First of all i will ask who played the lottery for you? like i used to say in this forum carefulness is the watchword for hitch free situations, we Nigerians don't pay attention to details and that's one of the major problems we have, when you were playing the lottery after submitting the application there's this page that comes up which says PRINT THIS PAGE AND KEEP FOR YOUR RECORDS had it been you or the fellow that applied for you did that then all this will not come up, its just for you to check the paper and get the necessary infos. These goes to all of us in life let's cultivate the habit of paying attention to details bcos it will save so many things on the long run.

Toyin to be honest with you, the only way out of this is to get the acurate DOB if not forget it bcos these guys might take it for impersonation i know them well they don't joke with DOB stuff at all, moreover there is nothing you want to do in US that doesn't require your DOB its key to them. i beg wetin una think in the house?
I wish you good luck.

Toyin, Adebayo has hit the nail on the head, any other thing will be just raisning ur hopes, and i doubt if u could change anything now, becos u have sent ur second ur packager back to kcc.
all this forms they send out is just a confirmation of infor u have given earlier, so am pretty sorry, there may be little or nothing u can do about this issue

Aywire

THIS INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR AYWIRE, SO UR SON IS OK WITH HIS WAEC RESULT.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN I LOVE THIS FORUM, SEE FREE INFORMATION,
PEOPLE PAY IMMIGARTION LAWYERS A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY, WITHOUT GETTING THROUGH

THANK GOD FOR THE LIFE OF EVERY ONE IN THIS FORUM

will they still be issued visa?

My cousin & her husband were interviewed the last week of sept.for DV 2007 winners,the WAEC certificate of the husband being the principal applicant was held on to 4 verification & a form was given to them,up till now the embassy has not contacted them,will they still be issued visa?

My cousin & her husband were interviewed the last week of sept.for DV 2007 winners,the WAEC certificate of the husband being the principal applicant was held on to 4 verification & a form was given to them,up till now the embassy has not contacted them,will they still be issued visa?

Your cousin's husband knows the answer to that. If his result is authentic and not fake, yes the visa will be issued. But if its fake, hell nah. he aint getting any visa and he might be banned from the US for a couple of yrs for knowingly presenting false documents to a consular.

Chimexrow

CASE NO:2008AF00006042
FIRST NL RECIEVED 31ST MAY 2007
NL SENT TO KCC JUNE 10TH 2007
KCC:RECIEVED NL 30TH OF JUNE
Second Letter Received:OCT 8th 07
Interview Date Confirmed:Nov.07
Started Medicals 10th of OCT
Completed Medicals 22nd OCT

Are u guys saying I shld 4get it? I was thinking since I got my spouse's infor included in the application........... so why can they chekup things like passport we sent during application,name and so.
Abi , how far?

Congratsssssss

Hello My Good people in the house i was sick few days ago Thank God am better now. Am so happy for the good testimonies in the house. Islandgirl and Chachooooooo Cogratulationsssssssss House is working out..The God Lord is doing it ...May his name be glorified.

bolutife

please help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a friend just introduced me to this forum and i have also looked at some of the house postings. am a dv2008 winner from nigeria, i had my interview some time last month and after the interview i and my wife was given a pink slip saying that our case required an administrative processing. this i dont know what it means. can anybody with this kind of experince shield more light on this.

house pls can anybody throw light into the above concern

please help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a friend just introduced me to this forum and i have also looked at some of the house postings. am a dv2008 winner from nigeria, i had my interview some time last month and after the interview i and my wife was given a pink slip saying that our case required an administrative processing. this i dont know what it means. can anybody with this kind of experince shield more light on this.

house pls can anybody throw light into the above concern

The following thread has some info on this, hope it helps.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=267780

Is a pity Adetoyin

Are u guys saying I shld 4get it? I was thinking since I got my spouse's infor included in the application........... so why can they chekup things like passport we sent during application,name and so.
Abi , how far?

Is so unfortunate that it happened like this. I have said it before that any person that passed through this Dv lottery whether you were given a visa or not will always Have this lessons to learn

1 Always keep records
2 Never take things for granted

Adetoyin is quite painful to say that if you can not be able to remember the date of birth you used during the Dv lottery you have to forget the interview. But make sure you play the on-going Dv lottery 2008 and be more careful now.

Hello My Good people in the house i was sick few days ago Thank God am better now. Am so happy for the good testimonies in the house. Islandgirl and Chachooooooo Cogratulationsssssssss House is working out..The God Lord is doing it ...May his name be glorified.

Thank God you are fine and back. Don't actually know you have been ill.

Something amuse me concerning Adetoyin, why on earth will he not remember his date of birth. It possibly show something is wrong somewhere. If some one actually enter on his behalf and fill in something without printing the confirmation slip, too bad. Onyii, I totally concur with you that record keeping is just too important. I entered the DV lottery and uptill today can not really find the confirmation slip for myself and wife, but bcos my data remains the same irrespective of issue at hand, so there can not be mix up. Let us take more pain to always synchronise our data. God bless this house.

hi house, its good to be back, congrats island girl and cha cho i am indeed happy for the both of you, its a sign that God answers prayers . and its a sign of good things to come for the remaining one

hello, house, i have alittle challenge with place of birth, honestly, i did not fill my dv entry by myself and i dont know what exactly filled in the place of birth.but in the 1st package i filled ikeja as place of birth and i am feeling that i told the person to fill lagos for me in the dv entry online.
i am yet to get my passport and i intend filling ikeja as my place of birth. however i wish to inform kcc about my place of birth being ikeja not lagos explaining that ikeja is a local government in lagos.(in case i actually filled ikeja as my place of birth in the dv entry)
i hope little adjustments like this wont cost me anything, elders of the house, i need your advice. other info like date of birth are intact, but i have adjusting someother thing before that relates to name

Welcome back and l pray you will feel better every day...:)