• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

abeg link me up.

Thanks guys are far too kind!!! I'm so lucky to be a member of such a great family.

Oga Modest, you asked,where I will be settling down.My Oga, sister and brother dey MD, so na there we go tanda!!!

Guys, if you need Police report, I have a contact in Alagbon that can get you one for as low =N=2500 compare to the regular =N=10000 or =N=5000 .

Also, I advise one wait for his/her number to be current before applying for one.

pls jrcies give me the link for police report i abeg.my number is current and dat 5k na jamb for me now.pls hook me up with the detail abeg.i need to do it this week i abeg.thanks for being ur brother's keeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to every Body for your contributions, in fact the house is booming with reasonable intellectuals.

the issues of we Nigerian has been sorted out, I agree with you guys that the only problem we have in Nigeria is poverty. Our Government is not doing us well at all. is not as if we don't have what it takes to be real giant of the whole world not Africa alone. But greed and selfishness wont let them do what there are suppose to do for the poor masses. after gaining power through illegal processes you see them flaunting money here and there.

But then we youths are too desperate. that is where we got it wrong. being over desperate takes us to doing so many things which at the end brings bad name to the entire citizen. You Know at times i begin to disagree with the saying that our youths gets into armed Robbery and 419 because of poverty and unemployment. If so why don't they do it just once then use the money and start something that is legal. Is just that most of them wants to do it , they want short cut to success. Can You believe me that i have seen some one who was given a Job, but at the long run he resigns becuase of some flimsy excuses. what I heard he is doing now is Armed Rubbering. It is good to be desirous but patients and due process must be observed.
Visa Lottery is God Given Opportunity to greater life But, it can be abused through the way we pursue it. Please It is high time we started changing the bad Image of this great country. Believe me time shall come when only few people will be interested in playing this Visa lottery because what one will be looking for in Jupiter Can now be found on Earth.

Didn't I just say, you should read through the thread???????

OMG!!! where is my cane!!!:mad:

For the last time,if you are single then you don't, but if married, you do...:mad:

In fact when i heard of cane, i had already ran away from the room for the fear that i could be one of the beneficiaries :D Please ooo I beg of you let us not carry cane come here oo.. I have gone through 2007 dv thread i did not see cane.:D if you introduce cane now na him be say some guys go de come in here with dagger ahaaa then Embassy go de carry Gun u know Oyibo and gun (hey don't you watch them on the screen ) ahaa..and before you can say Jack one Person in the room don drop be that ..:D :D and then the whole house go scatter.:D

If some one ask repeated questions, Please is either you answer or just leave am there for the person ooo..:D anxiety no de gree some guys understand unless that their own question is answered.:D American Visa Na Waaaa

good

Thanks guys are far too kind!!! I'm so lucky to be a member of such a great family.

Oga Modest, you asked,where I will be settling down.My Oga, sister and brother dey MD, so na there we go tanda!!!

Guys, if you need Police report, I have a contact in Alagbon that can get you one for as low =N=2500 compare to the regular =N=10000 or =N=5000 .

Also, I advise one wait for his/her number to be current before applying for one.

md is a good place to tanda ohhhhh, i support that big time.
door don open for police report, i beg catch up wih this train before it lands at maryland straight, Anthony mawole ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

In fact when i heard of cane, i had already ran away from the room for the fear that i could be one of the beneficiaries :D Please ooo I beg of you let us not carry cane come here oo.. I have gone through 2007 dv thread i did not see cane.:D if you introduce cane now na him be say some guys go de come in here with dagger ahaaa then Embassy go de carry Gun u know Oyibo and gun (hey don't you watch them on the screen ) ahaa..and before you can say Jack one Person in the room don drop be that ..:D :D and then the whole house go scatter.:D

If some one ask repeated questions, Please is either you answer or just leave am there for the person ooo..:D anxiety no de gree some guys understand unless that their own question is answered.:D American Visa Na Waaaa

anxiety no de gree some guys understand unless that their own question is answered

You know what Onyii, I think you have made a clear point here.

Ok house, for this, no cane for now until further notice!

Please can l have the contact details as to contact him or her when l become current:)

ASP NUHU, with Phone number 08023090413.

Call him first and make an appointment.

Guys when you are going to him, don't re-nogotiate, if you do he will call another price for you oooooo....just go there and put your 2500 in an envelope and hand to him!

What Time?

Please I do hope I will not stir the honest nest again, or how them talk am self. I have not received my 2nd package, and I am considering going to the embassy for the medical forms. Please can I go any time in the day?, If yes what time do you suggest as most appropriate and how long will it take? Sorry, my schedule is just too tight right now.
Thanks.

Honesty must reign as our elders recommended.

Please find below a thread I read just now. Please let us remain honest in all our dealings and interactions. God help us.

Fbi Monitoring This Forum
Guys,
While listening to Rajiv's Sept 6th, 2007 Conference call, he mentioned that FBI regularly monitors this discussion board. As a result, be mindful what you post as it can be subpoened by the US govt. So, it was a very interesting revelation, because he indicated that he was forced to turn over the full details of someone who claimed to have gotten his/her GC through fraudalent means... or something to that effect...

I would care less about the FBI, because I have nothing to hide. However, for some people on the forum, be aware that you might receive a knock at your door from the FBI officials. As for me and my household, we shall serve our G_D with no fear...

This should not discourage people from posting for information or clarification, by all means, continue to use this forum because it is one of the richest and powerful immigration forums we have....

Please find below a thread I read just now. Please let us remain honest in all our dealings and interactions. God help us.

Fbi Monitoring This Forum
Guys,
While listening to Rajiv's Sept 6th, 2007 Conference call, he mentioned that FBI regularly monitors this discussion board. As a result, be mindful what you post as it can be subpoened by the US govt. So, it was a very interesting revelation, because he indicated that he was forced to turn over the full details of someone who claimed to have gotten his/her GC through fraudalent means... or something to that effect...

I would care less about the FBI, because I have nothing to hide. However, for some people on the forum, be aware that you might receive a knock at your door from the FBI officials. As for me and my household, we shall serve our G_D with no fear...

This should not discourage people from posting for information or clarification, by all means, continue to use this forum because it is one of the richest and powerful immigration forums we have....

Thanks for the Information. Well without being told one should have known that this forum was created and maintained by a Body, of course Immigration Office. so apart from FBI monitoring the web site, The Immigration officers Have access to what ever info we give here. By the way that is the major aim of the people that created this forum, to help them get vital informations even the one they can used to nail some people during time of interview.. so my friend be wise.. say the truth and nothing but the truth....And God Help Us..

Please I do hope I will not stir the honest nest again, or how them talk am self. I have not received my 2nd package, and I am considering going to the embassy for the medical forms. Please can I go any time in the day?, If yes what time do you suggest as most appropriate and how long will it take? Sorry, my schedule is just too tight right now.
Thanks.

I think the enquiry time is 11.am Mon-Fri.

I also know you can get the medicals forms at KAMORRAS too but no be free oooooo

hello,

Is it possible you hook me up with your contact at Alagbon? I'll be doing mine next week. Thanks

hello,

Is it possible you hook me up with your contact at Alagbon? I'll be doing mine next week. Thanks

The contact Jrcies gave is ASP Nuhu (08023090413). I spoke with him. I went for mine today.
Thanks Jrcies, I was at the embassy today but late and was told the enquiries time is 11 to 12 noon.
I called Kamorass in respect of the forms, they told me they do not have that I should go to the embassy. I will keep the house posted.
Thanks again.

Please my brothers dont miss yan are people bribing 4 the police report,i dont like the statement made that you should put the money in an envilope or no re-negociation. Please mind wat you say.
Thanks.
Tolu

Please my brothers dont miss yan are people bribing 4 the police report,i dont like the statement made that you should put the money in an envilope or no re-negociation. Please mind wat you say.
Thanks.
Tolu

Thanks.
Tolu

Tolu,
How do you mean by "mis yan or bribbing" for the police Certificate?:mad:
If you don't understand a "simply" English simply say so!

I should be the to say, I don't like the statement made by you

Who is bribbing who and for what?

I think the enquiry time is 11.am Mon-Fri.

I also know you can get the medicals forms at KAMORRAS too but no be free oooooo

Jrcies, pls don't flair up. Tolu's statement is out of order. I called the ASP and he told me 3500, but I said look oga, I have been told it is 2500 by someone who did hers. Tolu is receipt issued for the report? Please house let me know. He collected and as at now I have my police report. Let us be calm and possibly ignore annoying questions as Onyii suggested. We must not allow anger to spoil our joy that God has given to us. Do you all know that this house is full with testimonies? It will definitely continue.